Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

White Muslims
Jamaal-Uddin-2051123.jpg

The irony is that that kid actually looks Jewish, to me.

Blue eyes, though.

Must be Chechen.
I thought Jewish people were white?

Obviously, you're not nearly as well read as you'd have us believe you are.

Beta Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Your projecting. I never said I knew everything.

Regardless, we are talking about perception. I know the original Jews were Black. I'm talking about what everyone envisions when you speak of Jewish people today. The Ashkenazi Jews from Europe.

There you go.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's the Asclepias everyone loves.

When he exposes how utterly bereft of knowledge he is on a given topic, he backtracks, and then tries to say his lack of knowledge is symptomatic of everyone around him.

Too bad for you that chess doesn't work that way, Asclepias. :badgrin:

White Muslims
Jamaal-Uddin-2051123.jpg

The irony is that that kid actually looks Jewish, to me.

Blue eyes, though.

Must be Chechen.
I thought Jewish people were white?

Obviously, you're not nearly as well read as you'd have us believe you are.

Beta Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Your projecting. I never said I knew everything.

Regardless, we are talking about perception. I know the original Jews were Black. I'm talking about what everyone envisions when you speak of Jewish people today. The Ashkenazi Jews from Europe.

There you go.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's the Asclepias everyone loves.

When he exposes how utterly bereft of knowledge he is on a given topic, he backtracks, and then tries to say his lack of knowledge is symptomatic of everyone around him.

Too bad for you that chess doesn't work that way, Asclepias. :badgrin:
You must still be smarting from some earlier whipping. Too bad we werent playing chess or you would have been looking at check mate.
badgrin.gif

15% - 30% of all Muslims are unbalanced and want to kill, capture or convert all non-Muslims on Earth.
There have been plenty of ridiculous statements in this thread, but none as silly as this one.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

I guessed you missed the New Testament. Here is a simple dif. between Jesus and Muhammud-

A Comparison between Jesus and Muhammad Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

you are an ignorant hack.

The muslim was practicing his religion. If he is prevented from exercising his first amendment rights to kill in the name of allah, America is just a Christian theocracy.
This is a completely ignorant assertion. There is nothing in Islam that calls for beheadings.

Are any of you aware that during the French Revolution, those Christians beheaded 20,000 to 40,000 people and that beheading (the guillotine) was the State's method of execution until the mid-1970s? These Christian people showed no hesitation to behead people, as recently as the 70s.

“When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

I guessed you missed the New Testament. Here is a simple dif. between Jesus and Muhammud-

A Comparison between Jesus and Muhammad Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

I think the difference is that Muhammad was a man that actually existed. There is no proof Jesus existed.

I think the difference is that Muhammad was a man that actually existed. There is no proof Jesus existed.

sure there is proof.

sure there is proof.
Besides the bible what proof is there? How did he get the name Jesus if the letter J was not in use at that time?

sure there is proof.
Besides the bible what proof is there? How did he get the name Jesus if the letter J was not in use at that time?
You can't possibly be this clueless.

How could the bible possibly be true when no one spoke English at that time ?

sure there is proof.

Im supprised you dont know that one. Jesus is only the greek translation of the Hebrew Joshua or Y'shua more correctly. If he did not exist then explain why his early apostles who had the option to recant their faith, chose a tortuous death instead. A person whouldnt do that for a fictional character

sure there is proof.

Im supprised you dont know that one. Jesus is only the greek translation of the Hebrew Joshua or Y'shua more correctly. If he did not exist then explain why his early apostles who had the option to recant their faith, chose a tortuous death instead. A person whouldnt do that for a fictional character

I've heard that story. I've also heard Jesus is a contraction between Jupiter and Zeus. Speaking of the apostles, why has no one ever found where they were buried?

sure there is proof.

Apostle thomas died the worst death for his belief, speared, seared with hot iron and finaly burned alive. he was the one who didnt believe in the ressurection until jesus appeared to him. After that he was willing to die.

sure there is proof.

I've heard that story. I've also heard Jesus is a contraction between Jupiter and Zeus. Speaking of the apostles, why has no one ever found where they were buried?

Id have to look that up, but only assuming i would say because they died dogs deaths, probably wasnt to safe for someone to claim the body. no?

sure there is proof.

Id have to look that up, but only assuming i would say because they died dogs deaths, probably wasnt to safe for someone to claim the body. no?
That may be the case. The whole story just smacks of human intervention to me. Jesus is referred to as Jesus Christ when he was not christ (kristo) but only one of them with Muhammad being the last known christ or messiah.

sure there is proof.

You cant possibly be this clueless.

Its more likely its a made up story.

more info , MAIL ONLINE about the muslim in Oklahoma that beheaded the lady at the food processing plant . --- Fired Muslim convert store-worker who beheaded female colleague after losing his job was shouting Islamic phrases as he carried out his bloody rampage Daily Mail Online --- I don't think that its been posted yet

If a Christian did this, you would say he was mentally ill.
This man was clearly mentally ill, yet because he happened to be a Muslim, he is automatically labeled a terrorist, or some such rot.

more info , MAIL ONLINE about the muslim in Oklahoma that beheaded the lady at the food processing plant . --- Fired Muslim convert store-worker who beheaded female colleague after losing his job was shouting Islamic phrases as he carried out his bloody rampage Daily Mail Online --- I don't think that its been posted yet

If a Christian did this, you would say he was mentally ill.
This man was clearly mentally ill, yet because he happened to be a Muslim, he is automatically labeled a terrorist, or some such rot.

damn well he had a bunch of terrorist crap on his facebook page. one could argue there is something mentally wrong with all terrorists. something mentally wrong with anyone who values life that lowley. Hatred is a form of mental illness, not just being angry. I believe real hatred is an imbalance in the brain. Whatever his excuses are, i would say he was most likely inspired by the actions of terrorists recently. which is the whole objective of ISIS posting their beheadings on the internet. To try and provoke these mentally damaged followers of their religion into action. the problem your not seeing is that in some cases like what they tried to do in australia its a coordinated action. With this guy maybe not so much but they are trying. But you know, yeah right Christian are just as bad if they only had the chance

15% - 30% of all Muslims are unbalanced and want to kill, capture or convert all non-Muslims on Earth.
There have been plenty of ridiculous statements in this thread, but none as silly as this one.

Flopper's Lexicon: Ridiculous statement - Anything which contradicts Flopper's deceptive, misleading and/or deliberately erroneous talking points.

Forum List

Back