🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: NATO Commander STUNS Media… Vindicates Trump With 1 Sentence!

A Time article?....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Who ever heard of your link, just like all the bullshit links that you used in the past, yours is complete bullshit.
On Facebook, 24FlashNews a whole 26 "Likes"! :lame2: :happy-1:

Time Magazine Facebook "Likes", over 10 million!
"What do I know about it? All I know is what's on the internet."
Donald J Trump - March 13, 2016

Who ever heard of your link, just like all the bullshit links that you used in the past, yours is complete bullshit.

Talk about BULLSHIT, you've been here since 2010, and have a 3500+ rating......:ahole-1: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Another flame thread by someone that is voting for Trump. You can't stay on topic and just post your damn drivel to start flame fights.

Sarcasm...hard for liberals to understand!

Talk about BULLSHIT, you've been here since 2010, and have a 3500+ rating......:ahole-1: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Another flame thread by someone that is voting for Trump. You can't stay on topic and just post your damn drivel to start flame fights.
Brucie, go suck a cock, you're real good at that...Aaron said so!

Well, as most of the threats faced by Europe are the result of the US' foreign policy fuck-ups it seems only fair...

And yet you far left drones voted for it twice and are about to vote for it again with worse than Bush, Hilary!
What country do these far left drones represent?

See how the far left drones will ignore who and what they are?

They deflect!

What country does ISIS represent?

See how the far left drones will quote far left drone blog sites and try and justify their debunked religious dogma.

hiliar.jpg

Well, as most of the threats faced by Europe are the result of the US' foreign policy fuck-ups it seems only fair...

And yet you far left drones voted for it twice and are about to vote for it again with worse than Bush, Hilary!

They deflect!

What are you even talking about?

I assume you're being sarcastic right now.

They deflect!

More deflection from the far left drones!

They deflect!

Deflections screaming "deflection!"...very clever...but...not that clever...

Proving my point, dramatically!

Proving my point, dramatically!
Now you're just being comical.

They deflect!

Deflections screaming "deflection!"...very clever...but...not that clever...

Yes you far left drones are not very clever in your deflections!

You forgot to mention I have posted less than 8,000 times.
More importantly, how many times have I exposed your bullshit links as not being credible, like I did again tonight.
Why not go back to what you seem to love and gets you most of your rating,,cartoons! Anything else, well you typically make a fool out of yourself. :ahole-1:
I own you old man, every time.

More importantly, how many times have I exposed your bullshit links as not being credible, like I did again tonight.
Why not go back to what you seem to love and gets you most of your rating,,cartoons! Anything else, well you typically make a fool out of yourself. :ahole-1:

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone..

The rich white far left elite owns these drones!

You are a piece of liberal shit, that has NO STANDING in this forum. Again, another subversive that doesn't understand that HUMOR is the best way of getting ones message across, but, there I go, giving away a secret to these :ahole-1:'s,unfortunately they are so LOW IQ'D that they won't think of this the next time they post.... Yes, child, you own me....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

You are a piece of liberal shit, that has NO STANDING in this forum. Again, another subversive that doesn't understand that HUMOR is the best way of getting ones message across, but, there I go,giving away a secret to these :ahole-1:'s,but hey are so LOW IQ'D that they won't think of this the next time they post.... Yes, child, you own me....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Funny.

You are a piece of liberal shit, that has NO STANDING in this forum. Again, another subversive that doesn't understand that HUMOR is the best way of getting ones message across, but, there I go, giving away a secret to these :ahole-1:'s,unfortunately they are so LOW IQ'D that they won't think of this the next time they post.... Yes, child, you own me....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

If "STANDING", means you have to have spend your life here posting cartoons and bullshit posts with links that aren't credible, like yourself, well then I don't have any "STANDING" here. And am I ever happy about that!
No, I prefer to have a life with my family, quite a few actual friends who I don't have to use a keyboard to communicate with them, a great job that rewards me for my input and dedication. That is why I don't live here like yourself. I have "STANDING" with my family, friends and the company that has employed me for the last fifteen years. I have a "STANDING" in the real world.
Oh, I still own you too.

Forum List

Back