Breaking New Revelation: Special Counsel Smith Altered Trump's Recording In Indictment---Edited Trump's Words Out Of Context

The fudging of audio for politicized purposes started when homO's hate hoax operation fudged an audio of Ronald Reagan and trotted out a white cocksucker to say it was true. It wasn't. It was a homO hate hoax.

The audio is fraud.

That was obvious immediately...

This is evidence tampering no matter what. It's shades of Kevin Clinesmith, remember him and what he did?

Sounds like you are splitting hairs. I doubt is will fly in court or in appeals. He may actually be screwed, by his own doing.
iu

You animals have lost your grip on reality. You're grasping to what some random says on Twitter trump is going to be convicted unless he pleas out. THAT is reality.
Jackoff,

The tape has to be transcribed. The transcription is supposed to be accurate. If the President is misquoted — then how can those particular versions be so one-sided? Appears a fair basis on which to infer that it doesn’t match up with the audiotape — for a reason. And an inherently insidious and unprofessional reason at that.

That’s reality.

Last edited:
I spent part of my posting day trying to convince some libtards that the words, alone, don’t matter. I argued that it requires “context!”

But I had not yet entertained even the first glimmer of a thought that the transcript might not match the audiotapes.

If that’s the case, then simply taking the words out of context pales in comparison.

Jackoff,

The tape has to be transcribed. The transcription is supposed to be accurate. If the President is misquoted — then how can those particular versions be so one-sided? Appears a fair basis on which to infer that it doesn’t match up with the audiotape — for a reason. And an inherently insidious and unprofessional reason at that.

That’s reality.

This prosecutor Gilbert has been accused and busted for this type of shenanigan before, but was somehow not disbarred for it...

One might think the integrity of the DOj's prosecutor might matter, but with Traitor Joe and Garland and Wray, it doesn't...

I spent part of my posting day trying to convince some libtards that the words, alone, don’t matter. I argued that it requires “context!”

But I had not yet entertained even the first glimmer of a thought that the transcript might not match the audiotapes.

If that’s the case, then simply taking the words out of context pales in comparison.
Yep! Remember how Clinton in his deposition said it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is? Or something like that. It's been so long ago.

Yep! Remember how Clinton in his deposition said it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is? Or something like that. It's been so long ago.
Bubba was actually arguing that shades of meaning might be found in even an accurately quoted recording. But now? Now, it seems, there may have been some tampering with the indictment (since the allegedly inaccurate transcript is quoted in the indictment).

I wonder if that qualifies as a prosecutorial undermining of a federal grand jury’s integrity?

It certainly misled the public so far — if that transcript differs from the audiotape.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back