Breaking News: 400 U.S. Surface To Air Missiles Taken During Benghazi Attack

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
No wonder the Obama Administration has been keeping the witnesses under wraps so to speak. A whistleblower has now spilled the beans.

Whistleblower says 400 surface to air missiles were taken by Jihadists during Benghazi attack
Whistleblower says 400 surface to air missiles were taken by Jihadists during Benghazi attack

“This information comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community,” said DiGenova, “and it is pretty clear that the biggest concern right now is that 400 missiles, which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten into the hands of some very ugly people. And they are worried, specifically according to these sources, about an attempt to shoot down an airliner,” he added.

And now the hussein administration cover up is starting to make a whole lot more sense.

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

Last edited:
Yeah. I'd cover that shit up as well.

They knew the weapons were there yet didn't beef up security at Benghazi??

Doesn't make sense.

Oh wait. I forgot. That useless fuck Hillary was running State and Barry boy is POTUS. Never mind.

Doesn't make sense.

Oh wait. I forgot. That useless fuck Hillary was running State and Barry boy is POTUS. Never mind.

They knew the weapons were there and DENIED IT! Little barry was doing an end run around CONGRESS, AGAIN, so this just keeps getting WORSE.

I think we might just see an impeachment yet. If not Benghazi, then the IRS scandal, which just seems to keep growing itself, and the targeting continues even though it's been exposed.

hummmm ! another "Fast And Furious" ??????

this filthy fucking regime gets worse by the minute..., Grrrrrrrr

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the terrorists used up all the missiles Reagan GAVE them.

Let's exhume him and start the impeachment proceedings.

Sounds good to me... right after we do this...

375667_593405314026061_1283264924_n_zps5674fd87.jpg

Doesn't make sense.

You can't say things like that.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk is Black and therefore immune to criticism under ANY circumstances.

ANY criticism of the Stuttering Clusterfukk will be deemed racist unless the person criticizing the Stuttering Clusterfukk is also Black. In which case, he will be immediately run from the liberal plantation.

You are obviously racist.

Further, Hitlery sports a Vag.

Any criticism of The Vag™ shall be immediately denounced as misogynistic, mean, nasty, intolerant and off-base.

The Vag™ shall not be criticized under ANY circumstances.

Kapiche?

Now, make a generous donation to the dimocrap party, light some incense and chant "Hail To The Vag™" for twenty minutes.

Then, spend three hours contemplating the poor treatment of Vag's by the White Man during the last 20,000 years.

Doesn't make sense.

You can't say things like that.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk is Black and therefore immune to criticism under ANY circumstances.

ANY criticism of the Stuttering Clusterfukk will be deemed racist unless the person criticizing the Stuttering Clusterfukk is also Black. In which case, he will be immediately run from the liberal plantation.

You are obviously racist.

Further, Hitlery sports a Vag.

Any criticism of The Vag™ shall be immediately denounced as misogynistic, mean, nasty, intolerant and off-base.

The Vag™ shall not be criticized under ANY circumstances.

Kapiche?

Now, make a generous donation to the dimocrap party, light some incense and chant "Hail To The Vag™" for twenty minutes.

Then, spend three hours contemplating the poor treatment of Vag's by the White Man during the last 20,000 years.

The hell with backlash of criticisms. What Obama and Hillary have done is more than wrong, it's disgraceful, deceitful and dangerous. I'll let others decide on whether it was treasonous.

We need those whistle blowers out in the open now for information!

Forum List

Back