Breaking News Alert: Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History

I find it sooo sooo hard to believe that Ted Cruz would tweet all of those comments on twitter...where everyone could get them and post them on message boards like this one....

I'm sorry, he's just not that stupid....

something is real fishy...

Weiner was forced to quit his job over this kind of crud....why aren't Republicans insisting cruz quit his Senator's position, if this was remotely true?

It's a private matter between Ted Cruz and his weiner

I find it sooo sooo hard to believe that Ted Cruz would tweet all of those comments on twitter...where everyone could get them and post them on message boards like this one....

Weiner was forced to quit his job over this kind of crud....why aren't Republicans insisting cruz quit his Senator's position, if this was remotely true?

Because they want to have him stay in it to block Trump from all delegates. So they'll try to cover this up however long they can.

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.
trump may not have started this, but it is clear as day light that he/his team/advisers perpetrated it...

It's a private matter between Ted Cruz and his weiner
:lol::lol:

oh shud upppppp Frankie!!!!!!!!!! ;)

because republicans are the real hypocrites???

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.

:link:

Twitter.com
#cruzsexscandal

*facepalm*

A twitter hashtag is not a source of information. Now stop posting. You're pissing off the chimpanzees who were happy to believe that we are the smarter species, until now.

Twitter.com
#cruzsexscandal
That's fake and libel and the district attorneys are going after those who put it up and those who kept it going.
Cepxc0dW4AA40o9

can anyone provide a reasonable excuse as to why Cruz's superpac would give Carly Fiorina's pac 500k last year?

Twitter.com
#cruzsexscandal

*facepalm*

A twitter hashtag is not a source of information. Now stop posting. You're pissing off the chimpanzees who were happy to believe that we are the smarter species, until now.

That's my hint saying do your own research.

No it is not worse than the HRC emails: those are bad and may hurt the country.

This is nothing but a propaganda black ops campaign that has fallen flat and hurts Trump badly.
Trump is not hurt at all. He had nothing to do with this. Rubio's people did.
This is a Trump propaganda black flag ops against Cruz and everyone knows it.

Bullshit Jake. This shit was being pedaled around for 6 months prior to this coming out in the NE. Other sources including Breitbart who wouldn't touch it all confirm it was Rubio associates.
Trumplack flag ops, td, and hat is how the great majority of the American electorate will see it. The amateur photoshopping is amazingly poor.

Jake this shit was being pedaled for months on end and the evidence was being collected over a long period of time. Trump didn't enter the race till last June and no one was even concerned about him and he didn't even have a ground game running.

This was set up by GOP insiders who believed at the time that Cruz WAS the threat to the establishment. They regarded Trump as a fly by night candidate.

Forum List

Back