Breaking News Alert: Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History

There's hotel camera footage of Cruz walking into a hotel room with a female. Perhaps more into the video that's supposedly going to drop this week. The video is apprently getting big money offers.
More libel, which is punishable by law.

Where is the Cruz lawsuit then?

defamation
(redirected from Criminal libel)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to Criminal libel: slander, Defamatory libel
Defamation

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

The probability that a plaintiff will recover damages in a defamation suit depends largely on whether the plaintiff is a public or private figure in the eyes of the law. The public figure law of defamation was first delineated in new york times v. sullivan, 376 U.S. 254, 84 S. Ct. 710, 11 L. Ed. 2d 686 (1964). In Sullivan, the plaintiff, a police official, claimed that false allegations about him appeared in the New York Times, and sued the newspaper for libel. The Supreme Court balanced the plaintiff's interest in preserving his reputation against the public's interest in freedom of expression in the area of political debate. It held that a public official alleging libel must prove actual malice in order to recover damages. The Court declared that the First Amendment protects open and robust debate on public issues even when such debate includes "vehement, caustic, unpleasantly sharp attacks on government and public officials." A public official or other plaintiff who has voluntarily assumed a position in the public eye must prove that defamatory statements were made with knowledge that they were false or with reckless disregard of whether they were false.

Where the plaintiff in a defamation action is a private citizen who is not in the public eye, the law extends a lesser degree of constitutional protection to defamatory statements. Public figures voluntarily place themselves in a position that invites close scrutiny, whereas private citizens who have not entered public life do not relinquish their interest in protecting their reputation. In addition, public figures have greater access to the means to publicly counteract false statements about them. For these reasons, a private citizen's reputation and privacy interests tend to outweigh free speech considerations and deserve greater protection from the courts. (See Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc., 418 U.S. 323, 94 S. Ct. 2997, 41 L. Ed. 2d 789 [1974]).

Distinguishing between public and private figures for the purposes of defamation law is sometimes difficult. For an individual to be considered a public figure in all situations, the person's name must be so familiar as to be a household word—for example, Michael Jordan. Because most people do not fit into that category of notoriety, the Court recognized the limited-purpose public figure, who is voluntarily injected into a public controversy and becomes a public figure for a limited range of issues. Limited-purpose public figures, like public figures, have at least temporary access to the means to counteract false statements about them. They also voluntarily place themselves in the public eye and consequently relinquish some of their privacy rights. For these reasons, false statements about limited-purpose public figures that relate to the public controversies in which those figures are involved are not considered defamatory unless they meet the actual-malice test set forth in Sullivan.

Seriously this needs to be spotlighted. It's all true. He cheated on Heidi. That's why you don't see Ted mention Amanda carpenter. Because he's hoping we don't ask details with all this evidence.

So the fact there is still zero evidence doesn't bother you at all?

Cruz giving 500k to a primary opponent is evidence enough. If you are that much out of touch from reality. Then it's pointless to point truth to you.

So you don't see any reason why one Pac would give another pac that is running conservative candidates against establishment candidates at all levels?

Especially when two days ago you guys were saying the only reason to give money to that pac is to stop trump?

Stop trump, elect conservative candidates. both really good reasons other than extortion

And lets not forget that Cruz has no control over what super PACs do.

No. Lets do the huge conspiracy theory instead. Because spreading rumors and then reporting on the rumors you create is all the evidence you need

It is rare. It is not the norm. And the reason the super pac said it gave Carly half a million dollars was to make sure "Carly's voice got heard".

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight,
voice got heard on her bashing of Hillary....and the next debate after the pac got the money, she bashed Hillary all night long....

Cep5_n2WsAA23VV

You are seriously going to cite a document that falsely claims cruz hasn't responded to the allegations when he stated they were false on Friday before noon?

Again, here's a specific question for the die-hard liberals on this board:

Does your 'Slick Willy' argument /assertion that a President's sex life is none of the business of citizens in this country and that his sex life and indiscretions do NOT take away from his ability to serve as President still apply, AND if so, does it equally apply to Republicans or only to Democrats?

Evidently in the last election it did NOT still apply...or at least did not apply to Republican Herman Cain, as Liberals were baying for him to drop out of the race due to false accusations of marital affairs. It SEEMS again like it still applies to Democrats Only as liberals still use that argument to defend Bill Clinton while arguing Cruz should be ousted from the race in disgrace.....

Does your 'Slick Willy' argument /assertion that a President's sex life is none of the business of citizens in this country and that his sex life and indiscretions do NOT take away from his ability to serve as President still apply, AND if so, does it equally apply to Republicans or only to Democrats?

Evidently in the last election it did NOT still apply...or at least did not apply to Republican Herman Cain, as Liberals were baying for him to drop out of the race due to false accusations of marital affairs. It SEEMS again like it still applies to Democrats Only as liberals still use that argument to defend Bill Clinton while arguing Cruz should be ousted from the race in disgrace.....
huh? Democrats are not the ones pushing this with Cruz,

YOU ARE.... Republicans, Trumpkins are.....

your deflection of your own actions are noted!!!

I did not say Democrats are pushing this with Cruz, did I? No. I know it is the Washington Establishment and/or Trump. Based on the opinions I have read, though, it is obvious that liberals believe he is 'guilty' and should step aside. I did mention Herman Cain, who, as pointed out, was pressured by Liberals to drop out without having been found guilty of anything...which in the end all turned out to be false.

Again, I was just asking the simple question:

C4A, you make a great observation, though....if Trump is willing to dig in the mud and expose (saying there is definitely something to expose) something like this about a fellow republican, this should scare the bejeezus out of Hillary, who has an entire over-stuffed closet-full of 'scandal' after which Trump can send a team of investigators. if Hillary is paying attention to this she is probably praying to whatever demon she prays to asking that Trump's nomination be stolen away so she does not have to face him in the general election.

There's hotel camera footage of Cruz walking into a hotel room with a female. Perhaps more into the video that's supposedly going to drop this week. The video is apprently getting big money offers.
The video shows a pattern of Cruz and her entering the hotel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
More libel and they will be punished by the law.

Have you got the quote of Cruz asking for a retraction or that Cruz will sue? Link?
It's the DA, td. Watch.

Liberals don't care who Ted Cruz slept with, nor do I (Republican). Their issue is that Cruz runs on family values and the sanctity of marriage. If this turns out to be true, libs have every right to point it out, and Republicans have a duty to run him out of office. I demand my politicians walk the walk.

I notice a lot of people are talking AT the question, but no liberals have actually 'manned up', stepped up to the plate, and answered the question....

Thank you for your participation...we have our answer. :p

Liberals don't care who Ted Cruz slept with, nor do I (Republican). Their issue is that Cruz runs on family values and the sanctity of marriage. If this turns out to be true, libs have every right to point it out, and Republicans have a duty to run him out of office. I demand my politicians walk the walk.
Do I have this right....?

Trump's infidelity = good
Cruz's infidelity = bad

Lyin' Ted is such a great name for this guy. He lies about Trump. While he lies with his mistresses. While he lies to Heidi about where he was last night. While he lies about his loans from Goldman Sachs. While he lies about Ben Carson. While he lies, lies,lies, and lies. Why lie? because he's Lyin' Ted!

fjmNeCB.jpg

:rofl:

No, even if Cruz had these affairs, it would not affect his ability to serve as president.

Do I have this right....?

Trump's infidelity = good
Cruz's infidelity = bad

More like:

Cruz's nonexistent infidelity - bad

Amanda carpenter sure is tweeting as if she's trying to divert things talking out of her ass. So obvious she's guilty.

You are seriously going to cite a document that falsely claims cruz hasn't responded to the allegations when he stated they were false on Friday before noon?
Where's the Cruz lawsuit at then? That's cause majority of it is true.

The fact that there is a rumor is true. Which is why they made sure to make it clear it was just a rumor. The rumor itself is pure nonsense and anyone being honest knows it

Where's the Cruz lawsuit at then? That's cause majority of it is true.

The fact that there is a rumor is true. Which is why they made sure to make it clear it was just a rumor. The rumor itself is pure nonsense and anyone being honest knows it

Not a rumor anymore. More facts will be let out.

How to Spot a Liar: The Case Against Amanda Carpenter

Forum List

Back