Breaking News Alert: Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History

Trump's people are pushing it, td.

It is a smear job, and the state DAs are gearing up for some Trump and Rubio prime.

You have to think of the time lines on how this all went down including the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ half a million buckolas from a Cruz super pac to Carly's superpac to a video tweets and other evidence.

What state DA's are gearing up for Trump? I've not heard boo from Cruz on a lawsuit. Interesting don't you think?

On the other hand if Jeff Roe paid for the rights to use the GQ cover and gave it to Liz Mair whoa geeze. That's a big deal.

• Glenn Beck: I’ll Drop Cruz “Like a Hot Potato” If Sex Scandal Allegations Are True (VIDEO)
    Gateway Pundit ^ | March 28, 2016 | Jim Holt
    Glenn Beck weighed in on the Ted Cruz sex scandal on his Monday radio show. Beck said he’ll drop Ted Cruz “like a hot potato” if the sex scandal allegations turn out to be true. Beck added, “I’m having this really hard time with five women that he’s backing into bathroom and broom closets at campaign rallies.” ** Last week Glenn Beck called Ted Cruz the “anointed one.” Real Clear Politics has the transcript: GLENN BECK: GLENN BECK: [The National Enqurer] said something about Cruz’s “Latin blood” or something like that. First of all,t hat’s a horrible stereotype to make,...
gb.jpg
10b3tw_zpsrfze3osp.jpg

• Glenn Beck: I’ll Drop Cruz “Like a Hot Potato” If Sex Scandal Allegations Are True (VIDEO)
    Gateway Pundit ^ | March 28, 2016 | Jim Holt
    Glenn Beck weighed in on the Ted Cruz sex scandal on his Monday radio show. Beck said he’ll drop Ted Cruz “like a hot potato” if the sex scandal allegations turn out to be true. Beck added, “I’m having this really hard time with five women that he’s backing into bathroom and broom closets at campaign rallies.” ** Last week Glenn Beck called Ted Cruz the “anointed one.” Real Clear Politics has the transcript: GLENN BECK: GLENN BECK: [The National Enqurer] said something about Cruz’s “Latin blood” or something like that. First of all,t hat’s a horrible stereotype to make,...
gb.jpg
10b3tw_zpsrfze3osp.jpg
Just like the opportunistic loser that her is.

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.

Rubio was "behind it" according to who, Breitbart? LMAO!!! That joke site is still pissed at the Rubio campaign for not being considered worthy of being credentialed as journalists....please. :rolleyes-41:

Give it fucking up and start checking out the complete list of media outlets that know it was Rubio's associates.

"The Cruz campaign reportedly knew for weeks, at least since January, about the allegations.

Kirsten Powers told FOX News someone else who was anti-Cruz AND anti-Trump was shopping the story.

“The Daily Beast reported it was shopped around by two — reporters by somebody who was a Rubio person. I also happen to know that one of the people who was shopping the story around very aggressively was somebody who was completely anti-Trump, and was anti-Cruz also, but who was not a person who in anyway was supporting Trump.”
e by name
Kirsten Powers: Anti-Trump Operative Was AGGRESSIVELY Shopping Cruz Sex Scandal (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
Like I've said before, the rumor may have started by other people,

but the ONLY ONE with connections to perpetrate the rumor with the National Enquire, is Donald Trump with the head of National Enquirer and Roger Stone, the Trump advisor, is the only person mentioned as a source with name in the article....and Trump is the candidate this rag has endorsed and the editor told all reporters at NE not to run any scandalous articles on Trump, and then you have Trump when questioned on this scandal by the media, repeating over and over and over again the National Enquirer by name...giving his buddy lots of free press to sell a ton more magazines to get the story out there...as a nice little 'payback' jester....then coupled with the Donald's tweets right before the article hit...

so, unless someone else is trying to make it look like Trump got the National Enquirer to run the article on the alleged Cruz scandal, Trump and team, did this....imho

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.

Rubio was "behind it" according to who, Breitbart? LMAO!!! That joke site is still pissed at the Rubio campaign for not being considered worthy of being credentialed as journalists....please. :rolleyes-41:

Give it fucking up and start checking out the complete list of media outlets that know it was Rubio's associates.

"The Cruz campaign reportedly knew for weeks, at least since January, about the allegations.

Kirsten Powers told FOX News someone else who was anti-Cruz AND anti-Trump was shopping the story.

“The Daily Beast reported it was shopped around by two — reporters by somebody who was a Rubio person. I also happen to know that one of the people who was shopping the story around very aggressively was somebody who was completely anti-Trump, and was anti-Cruz also, but who was not a person who in anyway was supporting Trump.”
e by name
Kirsten Powers: Anti-Trump Operative Was AGGRESSIVELY Shopping Cruz Sex Scandal (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
Like I've said before, the rumor may have started by other people,

but the ONLY ONE with connections to perpetrate the rumor with the National Enquire, is Donald Trump with the head of National Enquirer and Roger Stone, the Trump advisor, is the only person mentioned as a source with name in the article....and Trump is the candidate this rag has endorsed and the editor told all reporters at NE not to run any scandalous articles on Trump, and then you have Trump when questioned on this scandal by the media, repeating over and over and over again the National Enquirer by name...giving his buddy lots of free press to sell a ton more magazines to get the story out there...as a nice little 'payback' jester....then coupled with the Donald's tweets right before the article hit...

so, unless someone else is trying to make it look like Trump got the National Enquirer to run the article on the alleged Cruz scandal, Trump and team, did this....imho

Nah, it's got to be all rooted by the demos. All the libs. They of course don't like Ted. Then Rubio was getting it into the deeper facts with at least watching Cruz and Carpenter/other video. The video where it apparently shows Cruz and a female go inside his hotel room. Frequently on Tues and Thurs. This is like Bill Clinton stuff too.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump is a cheater. Cruz sounds like he is. I know people can earn forgiveness but I already don't care for these guys. They don't represent conservative values
comeon.png

I want 'em outta here
camby.png

Cruz was a rounding error anyway. Time for The Donald to target Hillary.

I doubt she'll be nominee once he starts

Nothing spells out GUILTY as fuck like deleting the evidence when reality comes knocking.

Forum List

Back