Breaking News Alert: Alleged Ted Cruz Mistress Promptly Deletes Her Cruz Twitter History

dEosJL0.jpg

Again, here's a specific question for the die-hard liberals on this board:

Does your 'Slick Willy' argument /assertion that a President's sex life is none of the business of citizens in this country and that his sex life and indiscretions do NOT take away from his ability to serve as President still apply, AND if so, does it equally apply to Republicans or only to Democrats?

Evidently in the last election it did NOT still apply...or at least did not apply to Republican Herman Cain, as Liberals were baying for him to drop out of the race due to false accusations of marital affairs. It SEEMS again like it still applies to Democrats Only as liberals still use that argument to defend Bill Clinton while arguing Cruz should be ousted from the race in disgrace.....

Liberals don't care who Ted Cruz slept with, nor do I (Republican). Their issue is that Cruz runs on family values and the sanctity of marriage. If this turns out to be true, libs have every right to point it out, and Republicans have a duty to run him out of office. I demand my politicians walk the walk.
Do I have this right....?

Trump's infidelity = good
Cruz's infidelity = bad

Trump is not running a sanctity of marriage campaign. I dont care who people sleep with, barring non-consent. I am not socially conservative. There are a LOT of shades of Republican. You are thinking of evangelicals. Most of us are not.

For instance, David Vitter ran on family values then got caught in diapers with a lactating prostitue. I would never vote for him, not because of the fetish, but because he was proven to be a liar who condemned people for far less than he was doing at that same time.

Just like I would not vote for B Clinton, not because of Monica, but because he lied and conspired to get another to lie. The more we hold our politicians accountable, the better crop of politicians we will get ... in theory.

C4A, you make a great observation, though....if Trump is willing to dig in the mud and expose (saying there is definitely something to expose) something like this about a fellow republican, this should scare the bejeezus out of Hillary, who has an entire over-stuffed closet-full of 'scandal' after which Trump can send a team of investigators. if Hillary is paying attention to this she is probably praying to whatever demon she prays to asking that Trump's nomination be stolen away so she does not have to face him in the general election.
Nope, she really has nothing in her closet to be afraid of Mr. Trump for....republicans have tried and opened her closet for the past 25 years, and still to this very day, they have nothing on her....but lies.....

should she be afraid of donald's lying and smears that he has his expertise in....you betcha...the guy's a dog when it comes to false smears...even I as a citizen am afraid of him and what he and his ilk can do to someone....

I find it sooo sooo hard to believe that Ted Cruz would tweet all of those comments on twitter...where everyone could get them and post them on message boards like this one....

I'm sorry, he's just not that stupid....

something is real fishy...

Weiner was forced to quit his job over this kind of crud....why aren't Republicans insisting cruz quit his Senator's position, if this was remotely true?

It's all a joke...no way he'd have those tweets out there if he was slippin around....How many "Ted Cruz" are on twitter? I bet there's a couple dozen on Facebook.

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.

Rubio was "behind it" according to who, Breitbart? LMAO!!! That joke site is still pissed at the Rubio campaign for not being considered worthy of being credentialed as journalists....please. :rolleyes-41:

Yup, this scandal was well plotted by Trump's campaign operatives.

Jake stop. You are embarrassing yourself. All these media outlets are confirming that it was not Trump.

Kirsten Powers: Anti-Trump Operative Was AGGRESSIVELY Shopping Cruz Sex Scandal (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Mar 27th, 2016 11:07 pm 409 Comments

The Daily Beast’s Betsy Woodruff, Kirsten Powers from FOX News, Erica Grieder of Texas Monthly, and Chuck Johnson of GotNews all confirm Cruz’s deflection is misplaced.

Kirsten Powers: Anti-Trump Operative Was AGGRESSIVELY Shopping Cruz Sex Scandal (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

The Cruz campaign reportedly knew for weeks, at least since January, about the allegations.

Kirsten Powers told FOX News someone else who was anti-Cruz AND anti-Trump was shopping the story.

“The Daily Beast reported it was shopped around by two — reporters by somebody who was a Rubio person. I also happen to know that one of the people who was shopping the story around very aggressively was somebody who was completely anti-Trump, and was anti-Cruz also, but who was not a person who in anyway was supporting Trump.”

It's funny how the misinformed still claim Trump started this or behind it, when Rubio is the actual one who created the facts. Not to mention Cruz holding off on a lawsuit. biggest red flag of them all.

Rubio was "behind it" according to who, Breitbart? LMAO!!! That joke site is still pissed at the Rubio campaign for not being considered worthy of being credentialed as journalists....please. :rolleyes-41:

Give it fucking up and start checking out the complete list of media outlets that know it was Rubio's associates.

"The Cruz campaign reportedly knew for weeks, at least since January, about the allegations.

Kirsten Powers told FOX News someone else who was anti-Cruz AND anti-Trump was shopping the story.

“The Daily Beast reported it was shopped around by two — reporters by somebody who was a Rubio person. I also happen to know that one of the people who was shopping the story around very aggressively was somebody who was completely anti-Trump, and was anti-Cruz also, but who was not a person who in anyway was supporting Trump.”

Kirsten Powers: Anti-Trump Operative Was AGGRESSIVELY Shopping Cruz Sex Scandal (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Give it fucking up and start checking out the complete list of media outlets that know it was Rubio's associates.

"The Cruz campaign reportedly knew for weeks, at least since January, about the allegations.

TD people want to believe in their fantasies.

Trump's people are pushing it, td.

It is a smear job, and the state DAs are gearing up for some Trump and Rubio prime.

Forum List

Back