Breaking News - CentCom Announces Drone Strike Against ISIS-Planner.

Interesting...they friends of Hannity that he "knows" this?
Frankly, what difference would that make? If you want a cold slap of a wake-up call, I dare you to read the first chapter of the book:
THE BORROWED WORLD. It should be required reading in every home in this nation.

All we have to do is see who's unhappy about this news....same who cheered on the Jan 6th FAILED insurrection.
You people keep this up, the next "insurrection" will be REAL and it will be led by our Marines and Soldiers who've gotten sick of dying and having people like your DC heroes shitting on their memories.

So you don't blame ISIS.... interesting.

Oh, I blame them. But it was Biden's plan that allowed them to march into that airport and kill those people. Biden gave what amounted to a kill list to the Taliban to 'ensure' Americans got through the checkpoints. He relied on the Taliban to provide 'security' around the HKIA perimeter.

He shares equal blame. Actions have consequences, both on Biden's end and on ISIS' end.

You are foolish to think I would absolve Biden of any responsibility in this debacle. His actions gave ISIS the opening it needed to strike.

The torrent of water doesn't flow unless someone blows up the dam first. The water will kill people, but so will the fool who blew up the dam.

Clear enough?

President Biden is the duly elected Commander in Chief....you are.....what? Nothing but an orange sycophant.

Traitor Joe doesn't even meet the standard on your bumper sticker.....

Any FUNCTIONING ADULT

You people keep this up, the next "insurrection" will be REAL and it will be led by our Marines and Soldiers who've gotten sick of dying and having people like your DC heroes shitting on their memories.
You know nothing. Our troops take an oath to uphold the Constitution and justifiably look down at the thug likes of you. :Heehee:

It makes a lot of sense when you realize this stolen, fraudulent Biden's Administration wants to destroy America nationally and internationally.

Then everything they are doing makes perfect sense.

Fuck.off with your stolen shit. You're a dickhead.

Here's the link. It's fact. Suck it up.

If they got the right guy, then Biden deserves some credit. Given the recent catastrophic intelligence failures of late I shall remain slightly skeptical. Hopefully this is as they say, although it seems doubtful we could verify this guy's identity given conditions on the ground.

Forum List

Back