BREAKING NEWS: Commerce Secretary’s Offshore Ties to Putin ‘Cronies’

America first trade policy is the three card monte of the GOP and Trump...

Trump Gets Visas For 70 Foreign Workers At Mar-a-Lago Despite 'Hire American' Pledge

Now that is just too fucking funny. You regressives keep saying illegals are doing jobs Americans don't want to do, then when the Trump organization brings people in legally, you bitch. You're not pissed because he's not hiring Americans, you're pissed because he's not hiring your pet group, illegals. Here's a little hint, illegals aren't fucking Americans. Hypocrite much? LMAO

No, we’re pissed that he didn’t even interview the Americans who applied, much less hire them. He also buried the legally mandated ad he posted in the back pages of the local paper.

And it did it during Made in America week.

Oddly enough, libs weren't pissed at all when O hired over 2 million illegals.

And yet the only ones with ties to the russians are the clintons. Astounding, yet true.

Why are you saying outright lies? Of course Trump and his team have shady business dealings with Russia. Ross just admitted it on TV.

And yet the only ones with ties to the russians are the clintons. Astounding, yet true.

Why are you saying outright lies? Of course Trump and his team have shady business dealings with Russia. Ross just admitted it on TV.

Wrong. But we do know that clinton had ties with uranium one deal. You know, that little gem that mueller convienetly overlooked. Of course you're lying.

Wrong. But we do know that clinton had ties with uranium one deal. You know, that little gem that mueller convienetly overlooked. Of course you're lying.

No, I'm right...you're just spreading propaganda either because it's your job, or you just don't know any better.

Trump Gets Visas For 70 Foreign Workers At Mar-a-Lago Despite 'Hire American' Pledge

Now that is just too fucking funny. You regressives keep saying illegals are doing jobs Americans don't want to do, then when the Trump organization brings people in legally, you bitch. You're not pissed because he's not hiring Americans, you're pissed because he's not hiring your pet group, illegals. Here's a little hint, illegals aren't fucking Americans. Hypocrite much? LMAO

Since I didn't run for president I don't see how anything you said makes any sense....I don't hire illegals in my business and neither should Donald...I don't hire immigrants. I hire American citizens...But please show how you slit your wrist for man that doesn't do what he says he will do, yeah, you support that..

bad, bad, nasty news ...Crony cancer got deep , deep right in the center of The Free world, in Washington. so whats new?

View attachment 158909
06Ross1-articleLarge.jpg

"
After becoming commerce secretary, Wilbur L. Ross Jr. retained investments in a shipping firm he once controlled that has significant business ties to a Russian oligarch subject to American sanctions and President Vladimir V. Putin’s son-in-law, according to newly disclosed documents.

The shipper, Navigator Holdings, earns millions of dollars a year transporting gas for one of its top clients, a giant Russian energy company called Sibur, whose owners include the oligarch and Mr. Putin’s family member. Despite selling off numerous other holdings to join the Trump administration and spearhead its “America first” trade policy, Mr. Ross kept an investment in Navigator, which increased its business dealings with Sibur even as the West sought to punish Russia’s energy sector over Mr. Putin’s incursions into Ukraine."

Commerce Secretary’s Offshore Ties to Putin ‘Cronies’

Один из министров администрации Дональда Трампа имеет деловые связи с людьми из окружения Владимира Путина

Now comes the hard part......you've made an accusation.....

Now name the laws that were broken.....

Since I didn't run for president I don't see how anything you said makes any sense....I don't hire illegals in my business and neither should Donald...I don't hire immigrants. I hire American citizens...But please show how you slit your wrist for man that doesn't do what he says he will do, yeah, you support that..
Why do you hate immigrants????

It never ends does it? Two or three bombshells a week ..

Sessions, Flynn, Flynn Junior, Page, Stone, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Kushner, Donald, Don Junior, and now Wilbur all with deep Russia ties and lying about them unceremoniously initially - 100% of the time.

This is an incredibly bizarre chapter in American History that is not likely to end well.

But i must admit, this "Nothingburger" is certainly filling! :uhoh3:

+2. its just pure bizarre story ...people in the USA administrations do "business" with the Kremlin thugs who are at war with the USA , and say that its 'nothing improper'....
I'm wondering.....who said that doing business with any Russian entity is illegal?
Who has been doing business with them for decades?

120908_vladimir_putin_hillary_clinton_ap_605.jpg

bad, bad, nasty news ...Crony cancer got deep , deep right in the center of The Free world, in Washington. so whats new?

View attachment 158909
06Ross1-articleLarge.jpg

"
After becoming commerce secretary, Wilbur L. Ross Jr. retained investments in a shipping firm he once controlled that has significant business ties to a Russian oligarch subject to American sanctions and President Vladimir V. Putin’s son-in-law, according to newly disclosed documents.

The shipper, Navigator Holdings, earns millions of dollars a year transporting gas for one of its top clients, a giant Russian energy company called Sibur, whose owners include the oligarch and Mr. Putin’s family member. Despite selling off numerous other holdings to join the Trump administration and spearhead its “America first” trade policy, Mr. Ross kept an investment in Navigator, which increased its business dealings with Sibur even as the West sought to punish Russia’s energy sector over Mr. Putin’s incursions into Ukraine."

Commerce Secretary’s Offshore Ties to Putin ‘Cronies’

Один из министров администрации Дональда Трампа имеет деловые связи с людьми из окружения Владимира Путина
Before this particular alligator jumped into Trump's swamp, he was a private equity investor.

While it is morally wrong to invest with the people responsible for the invasion of Crimea and other parts of the Ukraine, it is very common practice for such firms to have business dealings with Russians.

I have no doubt Trump himself has similar ties, and that is why he won't release his tax returns.

For Ross to retain those particular ties which are in direct contradiction to US foreign policy goals is flat out wrong and just puts the lie to Trump's whole "drain the swamp" bullshit even more.

No, we’re pissed that he didn’t even interview the Americans who applied, much less hire them. He also buried the legally mandated ad he posted in the back pages of the local paper.

Exactly who is he? Don't just say Trump, there are three of them and specify if one of them actually did it, or was it a locally hired manager. All these BS blanket statements are are getting old, details matter.

Given that Donald J. Trump Sr. isn’t supposed to be doing ANYTHING in regard to his business interests, it had better not be him. But since he is doing such a good job promoting his businesses while President, it’s hard to believe he didn’t know they were doing it, especially since he spends so much time there.

One would think with his Made in America campaign he’d put Jr. on notice that appearances matter but I guess he’s not that smart.

Well I'm not familiar with that visa process, I wonder how long do they take to process, or are they using the same people they've used in years past? So many questions, so little details. But hey why worry with details when you have assumptions, right?

"B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton" is all the Trump apologists have left these days. :lol:

Exactly who is he? Don't just say Trump, there are three of them and specify if one of them actually did it, or was it a locally hired manager. All these BS blanket statements are are getting old, details matter.

Given that Donald J. Trump Sr. isn’t supposed to be doing ANYTHING in regard to his business interests, it had better not be him. But since he is doing such a good job promoting his businesses while President, it’s hard to believe he didn’t know they were doing it, especially since he spends so much time there.

One would think with his Made in America campaign he’d put Jr. on notice that appearances matter but I guess he’s not that smart.

Well I'm not familiar with that visa process, I wonder how long do they take to process, or are they using the same people they've used in years past? So many questions, so little details. But hey why worry with details when you have assumptions, right?

Well I do know something about the process. The company has to apply annually. Mar-a-logo filed their application at the beginning of Made in America week.

As part of the application process, they have to have evidence that they tried to fill the jobs with American workers. They must advertise for a minimum of three consecutive days that the positions are available.

Mar-a-lago met that minimum requirement, but it seems highly unlikely to me that they couldn’t find hotel maids or cooks in Florida. There might be an argument for cooks but hotel maids? People to make beds and clean bathrooms? Highly unlikely.

Well I do know something about the process. The company has to apply annually. Mar-a-logo filed their application at the beginning of Made in America week.

As part of the application process, they have to have evidence that they tried to fill the jobs with American workers. They must advertise for a minimum of three consecutive days that the positions are available.

Mar-a-lago met that minimum requirement, but it seems highly unlikely to me that they couldn’t find hotel maids or cooks in Florida. There might be an argument for cooks but hotel maids? People to make beds and clean bathrooms? Highly unlikely.

So you're now saying they were justified in hiring foreign workers?

It never ends does it? Two or three bombshells a week ..

Sessions, Flynn, Flynn Junior, Page, Stone, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Kushner, Donald, Don Junior, and now Wilbur all with deep Russia ties and lying about them unceremoniously initially - 100% of the time.

This is an incredibly bizarre chapter in American History that is not likely to end well.

But i must admit, this "Nothingburger" is certainly filling! :uhoh3:

+2. its just pure bizarre story ...people in the USA administrations do "business" with the Kremlin thugs who are at war with the USA , and say that its 'nothing improper'....
I'm wondering.....who said that doing business with any Russian entity is illegal?
Who has been doing business with them for decades?

120908_vladimir_putin_hillary_clinton_ap_605.jpg

tell me about the year of this picture?

Forum List

Back