Breaking News: Facebook Jews Sought Assistance from Clinton Campaign to Launch Subversive Operations

Isn't that nice. If a single Jew ... or the Zionists as an entity ..... do a nasty - "IT'S THE JEWS! IT'S THE JEWS"!

Isn't that nice. If a single Jew ... or the Zionists as an entity ..... do a nasty - "IT'S THE JEWS! IT'S THE JEWS"!
They are not America's friend.
WHO? The single Jew? The Zionists? The Israelis? I'm trying to help keep you honest. Take this opportunity while you can. You may not get many of them.
All of them!
Does that all include Jesus of Nazereth?

They are not America's friend.
WHO? The single Jew? The Zionists? The Israelis? I'm trying to help keep you honest. Take this opportunity while you can. You may not get many of them.
If McGarrett doesn't like someone he automatically calls them a Jew. Even if they're not.

They engage in ethnic agendas within America.

Oh! How awful!!!! I have some advice for you. Get hold of a Kalashnikov and take it to the city centre during the next St. Patrick's Day Parade. But get a move on! There is no time to waste! There is so much to do, and so little time!

There's the Italian-American Parade, the Gay Parade, Cinco de May Parade, the Polish-American extravaganza, the Kwanzo Parade, Mardi Gras, the Samba Carnival ………. Man O'Man! Irish, Italians, Gays, Mexicans, Pollacks, Blacks, Cajun French, Brazilian Americans, and the Jews of course – all with their own ethnic agendas!!!!!
th_bf-HELP.gif

Forum List

Back