BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Curious timing of an appearance, two years six months 80 posts, Sock much?

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

"We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath."

Yes but your families type of immigrants wasn't prone to wanting to blow themselves up in suicide attacks, mow people down with trucks, chop heads off etc.

NO group of immigrants in history has posed such a fundamental and mortally dangerous threat to ANY Western nation as this crowd....and the majority are NOT refugees, they're Economic Migrants who want to leech off the fat of our lands and sit on their buttocks and milk taxpayers for all they're worth.

Only a small amount of them are going to be actual refugees.

See my sig line, we've been through this crap before YOU have, my Continent Europa has been there already with this sort of crowd, America should learn, you don't invite a viper to sleep in your bed.

You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

And my background in Chicago politics says you are a lying bitch
Oh look - mature discussion of important issues facing the country we all love!

Ha ha - nope, just more Beavis/Butthead/Trump mentality. That's why I don't waste much time here, but rather post online where grown ups - of all political persuasions - gather. This place, sadly, is mostly a middle-school intellect level circle jerk of rabid reactionary tea party political 'thought'.

I am more than your intellectual equal........a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge and I am more than willing to give you a shot at impressing me....thus far you have ignored my questions.....all valid and legit....having a tough time with "Google" search to find the answers???

Intellectual equal? Geezus H. Kryst, that's hilarious!

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Ha ha - nope, just more Beavis/Butthead/Trump mentality. That's why I don't waste much time here, but rather post online where grown ups - of all political persuasions - gather. This place, sadly, is mostly a middle-school intellect level circle jerk of rabid reactionary tea party political 'thought'.

I am more than your intellectual equal........a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge and I am more than willing to give you a shot at impressing me....thus far you have ignored my questions.....all valid and legit....having a tough time with "Google" search to find the answers???

As we wait for BigGal to respond...

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

I suppose the legal counter argument would be that the migrant faces reputable harm if sent back to their home country so they're our problem now.

They can make any claim they want, the law gives the president the authority to exclude anyone he deems a possible hazard to national security. This ruling won't stand. Jimmy Carter did the same thing on Iran in the 80's, no activist court said he couldn't.

“It is illegal, it is unconstitutional, and it will be overturned,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren said of Trump’s executive order.

Dems Come Out To Airports Around The Country To Support Muslims, Refugees

Thank you, Senator Warren.

MY Senator! I'm so lucky!

I was living out in Montana when I signed up here, hence the username. Wanted to change it when I moved home to the Commonwealth, but I gather that's not possible here - bummer.

If you can, change your name to CommonwealthCommie. That kind of makes you anonymous, since, on this board, anyone to the left of Genghis Khan is a commie.

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Sorry its my code, when I I figure it out my enemy is a women I am done arguing with you..

I just don't want to hurt you.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

I suppose the legal counter argument would be that the migrant faces reputable harm if sent back to their home country so they're our problem now.

They can make any claim they want, the law gives the president the authority to exclude anyone he deems a possible hazard to national security. This ruling won't stand. Jimmy Carter did the same thing on Iran in the 80's, no activist court said he couldn't.
The big problem is finding a media outlet that will tell the truth.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Hey hey lawyer. I'll leave the law to you but leave the history to the historian. Your ancestors did not find safe haven either in their country of origin nor their destination on the North American contenant.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Yes, it was sad when FOX drank the Koolaid....

I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .

Indeed, public free tuition law schools taught by communists and ACLU types to ramp up their public service time don't count as legit law scools. And doc review is hardly a prestigeious law career. I kid I kid.

Not sure who you're trying to burn with this post, but 'scools' doesn't assist much with expressing your intellectual superiority.

I went to Georgetown myself, owe shitloads of student loans that I'll be paying until I die. I turned down a six figure law firm salary to work in legal aid, then as a public defender, then ultimately as a prosecutor for several years before opening a private practice - wherein I represented mostly blue collar working people for whom I made payment arrangements and/or did pro bono work because they needed the help and I had the skills to provide it.

Yes, I'm liberal. I was raised in a Republican household back when the Republican Party was sane. Reagan is rolling in his grave over the hideousness that is Donald J. Trump.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Yes, it was sad when FOX drank the Koolaid....
I hate Fox.

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Really? You can't even spell and you have never made a coherent argument the entire time I have been here. You are "small time". What you lack in quality of posts? You lamely attempt to compensate with quantity. You are a non-entity here and if you had ANY common sense? You would have vacated this forum a long time ago....but you seem to enjoy looking stupid and seem to take pride in it. SMH.

I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .

Indeed, public free tuition law schools taught by communists and ACLU types to ramp up their public service time don't count as legit law scools. And doc review is hardly a prestigeious law career. I kid I kid.

Not sure who you're trying to burn with this post, but 'scools' doesn't assist much with expressing your intellectual superiority.

I went to Georgetown myself, owe shitloads of student loans that I'll be paying until I die. I turned down a six figure law firm salary to work in legal aid, then as a public defender, then ultimately as a prosecutor for several years before opening a private practice - wherein I represented mostly blue collar working people for whom I made payment arrangements and/or did pro bono work because they needed the help and I had the skills to provide it.

Yes, I'm liberal. I was raised in a Republican household back when the Republican Party was sane. Reagan is rolling in his grave over the hideousness that is Donald J. Trump.
I agree that the Supply Side, American back stabbing Reagan would disapprove of Trump making America Great Again.

A Jesuit college....and you are proud of that? I certainly wouldn't be.....now, about my questions, poseur....

I was kidding. I said as much. But obviously someone enjoys talking about their personal life on an Internet forum. Must be a busy lawyer.

Really? You can't even spell and you have never made a coherent argument the entire time I have been here. You are "small time". What you lack in quality of posts? You lamely attempt to compensate with quantity. You are a non-entity here and if you had ANY common sense? You would have vacated this forum a long time ago....but you seem to enjoy looking stupid and seem to take pride in it. SMH.

Can't spell what?

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

"We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath."

Yes but your families type of immigrants wasn't prone to wanting to blow themselves up in suicide attacks, mow people down with trucks, chop heads off etc.

NO group of immigrants in history has posed such a fundamental and mortally dangerous threat to ANY Western nation as this crowd....and the majority are NOT refugees, they're Economic Migrants who want to leech off the fat of our lands and sit on their buttocks and milk taxpayers for all they're worth.

Only a small amount of them are going to be actual refugees.

See my sig line, we've been through this crap before YOU have, my Continent Europa has been there already with this sort of crowd, America should learn, you don't invite a viper to sleep in your bed.

My paternal lineage is German and I am only a 2nd generation American from my father's side, with many cousins in Germany.

Guess what? You don't speak for the majority of the European people regarding refugees/immigrants. I'm not a stupid clueless head-buried-up-Kim-Kardashians-ass, so I actually know some stuff besides the newspeak promulgated by FAUX news.

I agree that the Supply Side, American back stabbing Reagan would disapprove of Trump making America Great Again.

Now, Inde, I do think that you are seeing the light. Who knew that I could talk you around to my point of view so quickly?

Harvard no longer requires Constitutional law to get a degree thanks to Kagan.

Now, Inde, I do think that you are seeing the light. Who knew that I could talk you around to my point of view so quickly?
Fox...Open Borders, Globalist scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back