BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my background in Chicago politics says you are a lying bitch
Oh look - mature discussion of important issues facing the country we all love!

Ha ha - nope, just more Beavis/Butthead/Trump mentality. That's why I don't waste much time here, but rather post online where grown ups - of all political persuasions - gather. This place, sadly, is mostly a middle-school intellect level circle jerk of rabid reactionary tea party political 'thought'.

I am more than your intellectual equal........a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge and I am more than willing to give you a shot at impressing me....thus far you have ignored my questions.....all valid and legit....having a tough time with "Google" search to find the answers???

Intellectual equal? Geezus H. Kryst, that's hilarious!

Really? You can't even spell and you have never made a coherent argument the entire time I have been here. You are "small time". What you lack in quality of posts? You lamely attempt to compensate with quantity. You are a non-entity here and if you had ANY common sense? You would have vacated this forum a long time ago....but you seem to enjoy looking stupid and seem to take pride in it. SMH.

Can't spell what?

You can't spell and your punctuation skills are equally pathetic...and I am not talking about typos...we all make them, but you are illiterate.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .

Indeed, public free tuition law schools taught by communists and ACLU types to ramp up their public service time don't count as legit law scools. And doc review is hardly a prestigeious law career. I kid I kid.

Not sure who you're trying to burn with this post, but 'scools' doesn't assist much with expressing your intellectual superiority.

I went to Georgetown myself, owe shitloads of student loans that I'll be paying until I die. I turned down a six figure law firm salary to work in legal aid, then as a public defender, then ultimately as a prosecutor for several years before opening a private practice - wherein I represented mostly blue collar working people for whom I made payment arrangements and/or did pro bono work because they needed the help and I had the skills to provide it.

Yes, I'm liberal. I was raised in a Republican household back when the Republican Party was sane. Reagan is rolling in his grave over the hideousness that is Donald J. Trump.
I agree that the Supply Side, American back stabbing Reagan would disapprove of Trump making America Great Again.

Now, Inde, I do think that you are seeing the light. Who knew that I could talk you around to my point of view so quickly?
Fox...Open Borders, Globalist scum.

Apparently, you have a way to go. Regarding FOX. When reading my post, think, "sarcasm".

Ha ha - nope, just more Beavis/Butthead/Trump mentality. That's why I don't waste much time here, but rather post online where grown ups - of all political persuasions - gather. This place, sadly, is mostly a middle-school intellect level circle jerk of rabid reactionary tea party political 'thought'.

I am more than your intellectual equal........a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge and I am more than willing to give you a shot at impressing me....thus far you have ignored my questions.....all valid and legit....having a tough time with "Google" search to find the answers???

Really? You can't even spell and you have never made a coherent argument the entire time I have been here. You are "small time". What you lack in quality of posts? You lamely attempt to compensate with quantity. You are a non-entity here and if you had ANY common sense? You would have vacated this forum a long time ago....but you seem to enjoy looking stupid and seem to take pride in it. SMH.

Can't spell what?

You can't spell and your punctuation skills are equally pathetic...and I am not talking about typos...we all make them, but you are illiterate.

Really? Please give me some examples.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Curious timing of an appearance, two years six months 80 posts, Sock much?

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

"We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath."

Yes but your families type of immigrants wasn't prone to wanting to blow themselves up in suicide attacks, mow people down with trucks, chop heads off etc.

NO group of immigrants in history has posed such a fundamental and mortally dangerous threat to ANY Western nation as this crowd....and the majority are NOT refugees, they're Economic Migrants who want to leech off the fat of our lands and sit on their buttocks and milk taxpayers for all they're worth.

Only a small amount of them are going to be actual refugees.

See my sig line, we've been through this crap before YOU have, my Continent Europa has been there already with this sort of crowd, America should learn, you don't invite a viper to sleep in your bed.

My paternal lineage is German and I am only a 2nd generation American from my father's side, with many cousins in Germany.

Guess what? You don't speak for the majority of the European people regarding refugees/immigrants. I'm not a stupid clueless head-buried-up-Kim-Kardashians-ass, so I actually know some stuff besides the newspeak promulgated by FAUX news.

Why are you avoiding my questions???? What are you afraid of??????

You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.
I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .

Indeed, public free tuition law schools taught by communists and ACLU types to ramp up their public service time don't count as legit law scools. And doc review is hardly a prestigeious law career. I kid I kid.

Not sure who you're trying to burn with this post, but 'scools' doesn't assist much with expressing your intellectual superiority.

I went to Georgetown myself, owe shitloads of student loans that I'll be paying until I die. I turned down a six figure law firm salary to work in legal aid, then as a public defender, then ultimately as a prosecutor for several years before opening a private practice - wherein I represented mostly blue collar working people for whom I made payment arrangements and/or did pro bono work because they needed the help and I had the skills to provide it.

Yes, I'm liberal. I was raised in a Republican household back when the Republican Party was sane. Reagan is rolling in his grave over the hideousness that is Donald J. Trump.

I was kidding. I said as much. But obviously someone enjoys talking about their personal life on an Internet forum. Must be a busy lawyer.

I don't practice law anymore, except pro bono - I'll be actively volunteering in the resistance to Donald J. Trump's agenda, for instance. Along with thousands of my brethren.

I'm just responding to allegations with facts. And I didn't talk about my personal life, I referred to my professional education & experience, which is relevant to the questions raised about the content of my posts. I referred to my family history insomuch as it's highly relevant to explaining why I am so particularly disgusted by Drumpffuhrer's stance on immigration, especially re: refugees from war-torn countries.

Can't spell what?

"Geezus H. Kryst".........there ya go, moron.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

You might want to browse this link before you continue.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Can't spell what?

Yup, I was waiting for her to slip up

I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

I was kidding. I said as much. But obviously someone enjoys talking about their personal life on an Internet forum. Must be a busy lawyer.

I don't practice law anymore, except pro bono - I'll be actively volunteering in the resistance to Donald J. Trump's agenda, for instance. Along with thousands of my brethren.

I'm just responding to allegations with facts. And I didn't talk about my personal life, I referred to my professional education & experience, which is relevant to the questions raised about the content of my posts. I referred to my family history insomuch as it's highly relevant to explaining why I am so particularly disgusted by Drumpffuhrer's stance on immigration, especially re: refugees from war-torn countries.

So, someone that was schooled at a Jesuit college must know all bout the original 13th amendment....right????

"I am Trump, Hear me roar!
I am down here on the floor,
And I'm tweeting like I never have before!

They're all unfair
about my racism and my hair
and I will lie here all night and kick the chair!"

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

That would be good news. Do you have a link?

It's only a Temporary Stay and it ONLY applies to those who have already landed in America on a valid visa, it does NOT reverse President Trump's EO banning Muslims from certain nations from being allowed to go to America.

Wait lakhota was lying.and misinforming........shocker!!!!!!!
lakota is one of them nazilibs....what would you expect?....

Yep, but you have to call him out, I love to hammer him, he's such a political piece of shit.

I agree that the Supply Side, American back stabbing Reagan would disapprove of Trump making America Great Again.

Now, Inde, I do think that you are seeing the light. Who knew that I could talk you around to my point of view so quickly?

Apparently, you have a way to go. Regarding FOX. When reading my post, think, "sarcasm".
I did; I just felt the need to respond as equally to the far-Right as the far-Left.

Well, you are the wacko conspiracy nut job that writes reams of babble that no one even bothers to read because they know it is always tin foil hat nonsense.

Can't spell what?

Yup, I was waiting for her to slip up

The leftard clown posse couldn't debate their way out of a wet paper bag with a box knife, a sack lunch and flashlight......talk about people that suffer from arrested development....it's like they have some kind of disease that prevents them from maturing. It's the damnedest thing I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

Really? You can't even spell and you have never made a coherent argument the entire time I have been here. You are "small time". What you lack in quality of posts? You lamely attnonempt to compensate with quantity. You are a non-entity here and if you had ANY common sense? You would have vacated this forum a long time ago....but you seem to enjoy looking stupid and seem to take pride in it. SMH.

Can't spell what?

No one talks that way on these forums .that's your first hint.. Guber

Can't spell what?

"Geezus H. Kryst".........there ya go, moron.

Gee, I thought maybe you didn't think I could spell Lakhota correctly.

I did; I just felt the need to respond as equally to the far-Right as the far-Left.

Well, I would not want a Trump supporter to be anything other than an equal opportunity bigot!

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

So, you know all about the original 13th amendment....right????? Because if you are an alleged "blue blood"? This should be easy pickings for ya......and how, what, where was the original 13th amendment displaced and kicked to the dustbin of history and how does it tie into the charter of the first central bank? This should be child's play for you and shouldn't take any time for you to answer...no research, no "Google" search necessary....right????

FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?

And you are the wacko conspiracy nut job that writes reams of babble that no one even bothers to read because they know it is always tin foil hat nonsense.

Bring some game, Camp....let's debate and discuss where you believe that I have erred in my postings here. I can make a very cognizant argument...do you think you have something other than the "Uh-uh" defense? I will listen to you and weigh your argument...no problem with that at all.

Well, I would not want a Trump supporter to be anything other than an equal opportunity bigot!
Only BVs and Blow ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back