BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is pissing off everyone - except NaziCons.

Celebrities React To Trump’s #MuslimBan With Anger And Calls To Action

C3SWFsjUkAAEpL3.jpg

Maybe the Trump fans can adopt this as their theme song. They don't really have to know that Dylan was actually writing about our soldiers in Vietnam:

Wait!
You're a GLOBALIST and you were AGAINST a war?!
I don't believe you!

Now, don't go all coy on me, Inde. You have already explained that you know all there is to know about me!

And you have pretty much admitted I'm right.

I can see that you need a hint, Inde, so I'll help you out. The last time I approved of this country being in combat ended in 1953.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Prove me wrong

I tend not to waste time arguing with people who are too lazy to actually read before making false assertions on the interwebs. It wouldn't take you but 15 minutes of Googling to determine that your claims about E.O.s being overturned and by whom are totally contrary to the facts of history. But then, you probably believe in alternative facts that support your fantasy that you are more learned about how the Constitution operates than anybody else here.

By the way, for all of you reading this thread, in case it wasn't already clarified (I got bored by page 9):

The stay applies nationally to all entry points to the USA and all immigration-related entities of the government. It prevents the removal (which is the same as refusal of entry) of ANY persons with valid Visas, green cards OR already approved refugee applications - even if they are not yet arrived. The stay is THE law until further action of the court, and stays are only granted when the court has reason to believe that the petitioner (in this case, the detained individuals and ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, i.e., who would be harmed by the E.O.) are likely under existing established law to prevail at further proceeding of the matter.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Prove me wrong

Hell, you didn't even know the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution.
Bear knows The Bill of Rights was the 1st 10 AMENDMENTS to The Constitution.
Come on, guys, I don't do Twitter. Somebody tell me when the tantrum starts!

You started two months ago

Maybe the Trump fans can adopt this as their theme song. They don't really have to know that Dylan was actually writing about our soldiers in Vietnam:

Wait!
You're a GLOBALIST and you were AGAINST a war?!
I don't believe you!

Now, don't go all coy on me, Inde. You have already explained that you know all there is to know about me!

And you have pretty much admitted I'm right.

I can see that you need a hint, Inde, so I'll help you out. The last time I approved of this country being in combat ended in 1953.

Me too; that's why I want to limit the number of Muslims here.

This will not end well for the judiciary. This judge is on the wrong side of history.

Not only will this be overturned, the judge may face impeachment and removal from the bench for bad behavior and/or overreach of authority.

NO where in the Constitution is a judge given authority to rule on immigration.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

I suppose the legal counter argument would be that the migrant faces reputable harm if sent back to their home country so they're our problem now.
I say let all 1.2 Billion Muslims into the US and Israel can simply take over the ME.

When muslim men started slaying the trans-gendered and "loud and proud" queers, femi-nazis and limp-wristed liberal males with impunity? I guarantee you that they are gonna come looking for people like you and me that never gave up our 2nd amendment right and beg if not outright DEMAND that we defend them........tough shit, they are on their own. Let's see them "temper tantrum" throw themselves out of that predicament.....

Twitter is about to blow up with 3 AM bitching from America's #1 snowflake Trump.

Prove me wrong

Hell, you didn't even know the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution.
Bear knows The Bill of Rights was the 1st 10 AMENDMENTS to The Constitution.

The bill of rights was amended 1791..
Any law school kids could tell you that

This will not end well for the judiciary. This judge is on the wrong side of history.

Not only will this be overturned, the judge may face impeachment and removal from the bench for bad behavior and/or overreach of authority.

Steve, isn't there a Jew somewhere that you should be baiting?

I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .
You are stating that with over 100 realms of law in the US every attorney sitting around the table who ISN'T immersed in that particular realm of law being discussed is going to know the law.
Are you a moron?
The best lawyers I know tell me they'll look it up and get back to me.

I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .

Just like Obama?
Who sucked at constitution law?

I bet I can tongue tie you about the legal system....I haven't met any Harvard or Yale lawyers but they wouldn't give me pause for thought.......so, wanna have a little "back and forth" , counselor????

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

I suppose the legal counter argument would be that the migrant faces reputable harm if sent back to their home country so they're our problem now.
I say let all 1.2 Billion Muslims into the US and Israel can simply take over the ME.

Yes, the United States would be a bastion of freedom then. I'll give it 3 days before we lose plumbing.

"I'll give it 3 days before we lose plumbing."

No you don't want to lose your plumbing, especially in public, that would be a very unbecoming situation :smoke:

You are stating that with over 100 realms of law in the US every attorney sitting around the table who ISN'T immersed in that particular realm of law being discussed is going to know the law.
Are you a moron?
The best lawyers I know tell me they'll look it up and get back to me.

Well, until then, I guess that we are just going to have to continue to watch thousands of muslims celebrating in the streets about the fall of the towers.

You just make shit up as you go along. Everyone knows it. I don't know why you bother.

Twitter is about to blow up with 3 AM bitching from America's #1 snowflake Trump.

I agree. Adolf Trump has already been busy bashing The New York Times and The Washington Post today.

The president’s latest Twitter rant against the Times marked another attack in his so-called “running war with the media.”

President Donald Trump continued his “war” on the media Saturday by attacking The New York Times and The Washington Post in a series of typo-ridden tweets.

Trump Continues Assault On Media, Calls New York Times ‘Fake News’

Indeed, public free tuition law schools taught by communists and ACLU types to ramp up their public service time don't count as legit law scools. And doc review is hardly a prestigeious law career. I kid I kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back