BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is scary...
Is Liberal Retardation genetic or is it something in the paint chips they eat?

I don't know, dude....I don't know...the stupidity of the left is like a contagious disease and it must be those that only dabbled their big toe in the gene pool that are most susceptible...........it's pretty fucking scary to think these morons are among us......

And that has what to do with the topic? You're talking about idiocy but can't even manage to address the topic - Trump's EO and the Courts?
You are the one limiting your view to the EO itself as opposed to it's ramifications and how the GLOBALISTS are reacting to it.

You mean those who keep insisting that we're talking about illegal immigrants?
Nope.
Knock off the BS.
You keep ignoring the fact that MANY of these "Immigrants" AREN'T Immigrants.

Oh? So these refugees we've brought in from Syria, and those who've come in legally, gotten green cards from Iraq, Iran, other countries aren't...immigrants?

What is carved on the Statue of Liberty has nothing to do with what we stand for, which is encoded in the Constitution

What the fuck,?
It's everything we stand for..

What do we as a nation stand for? We stand for many things - more then what is just written in our Constitution. There is, I might point out - NOTHING in our Constitution regarding immigration.
Yes there is perhaps you should reread the Constitution.Immigration is in fact mentioned.

Citizenship is.
Immigration is also IN the constitution.

You're right. Point taken.

This thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo batshit crazy darling.

My point of sanity that's keeping me going, that I'm listening to the Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz fight, they're coming to the Fifth Round.

It's exceptionally close at the moment, Round One (9-10 Frampton Santa Cruz) Round Two (9-10 Frampton Santa Cruz) Round Three (10-9 Frampton Santa Cruz) Round Four (10 Frampton Santa Cruz)

They're about to start Round Five now, Seven Rounds to go.

WTF Frampton just hammer the bastard.

This is the WBA World Super Featherweight Title, a rematch from last year when Santa Cruz won the belt and it's coming from the spectacularly vulgar MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

I love boxing, I only have a great interest in Heavyweights and Middleweights, but I'll listen to Featherweights.

What do we as a nation stand for? We stand for many things - more then what is just written in our Constitution. There is, I might point out - NOTHING in our Constitution regarding immigration.
Yes there is perhaps you should reread the Constitution.Immigration is in fact mentioned.

Citizenship is.

This thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo batshit crazy darling.

My point of sanity that's keeping me going, that I'm listening to the Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz fight, they're coming to the end of the Second Round, the bell is imminent.

It's exceptionally close at the moment, Round One (9-10 Frampton Santa Cruz) Round Two (9-10 Frampton Santa Cruz) Round Three (10-9 Frampton Santa Cruz) Round Four (10 Frampton Santa Cruz)

This is the WBA world Super Featherweight title, a rematch from last year when Santa Cruz won the belt and it's coming from the spectacularly vulgar MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

I love boxing, I only have a great interest in Heavyweights and Middleweights, but I'll listen to Featherweights.

:lol:

Boxing? You? Okaaaaay....

I don't know, dude....I don't know...the stupidity of the left is like a contagious disease and it must be those that only dabbled their big toe in the gene pool that are most susceptible...........it's pretty fucking scary to think these morons are among us......

And that has what to do with the topic? You're talking about idiocy but can't even manage to address the topic - Trump's EO and the Courts?
You are the one limiting your view to the EO itself as opposed to it's ramifications and how the GLOBALISTS are reacting to it.

Nope.
Knock off the BS.

Oh? So these refugees we've brought in from Syria, and those who've come in legally, gotten green cards from Iraq, Iran, other countries aren't...immigrants?
I guess you haven't been following Mark Zuckerberg's Capitol Hill activity lately.
He's been bribing Congress to bring in BVs from the Muslim world.

And no, brainless, BVs AREN'T IMMIGRANTS.

Last edited:
No, it was about people that were able to get a passport from a hostile country from coming over here when they have no legal right to do so per the E.O until they have been vetted...THAT was the point, dumb ass......

Nope, these people had the correct documentation to enter the country.
Why don't you just read the judges opinion when it's posted either this evening or tomorrow and argue with her? I'm sure she could whip your fat lazy ass a whole lot better than I could.

So the fuck what if THEIR country allowed them to pass their sniff test for international travel...a sovereign country has THE right to deny entry to ANYONE from any country deemed a potential threat. Do you think that USA.INC was accepting visas from Japanese, German and Italian people during WWII with no scrutiny? That only happened AFTER WWII when under Operation Paperclip that the worst of war criminals were allowed to come over to America...but that's another story for another time.....but even a stupid fuck like you should be able to get the gist of what I am saying...as mentally handicapped as you are.
This is scary...

I did address the topic but you are too fucking stupid to take it in...a sovereign country has the right to deny any non-citizen of any perceived hostile country regardless of their visa status. How fucking hard is that for you to understand??? Carter did the same fucking thing during the Iran hostage crisis....remember???

Nope, these people had the correct documentation to enter the country.
Why don't you just read the judges opinion when it's posted either this evening or tomorrow and argue with her? I'm sure she could whip your fat lazy ass a whole lot better than I could.

So the fuck what if THEIR country allowed them to pass their sniff test for international travel...a sovereign country has THE right to deny entry to ANYONE from any country deemed a potential threat. Do you think that USA.INC was accepting visas from Japanese, German and Italian people during WWII with no scrutiny? That only happened AFTER WWII when under Operation Paperclip that the worst of war criminals were allowed to come over to America...but that's another story for another time.....but even a stupid fuck like you should be able to get the gist of what I am saying...as mentally handicapped as you are.
This is scary...

I did address the topic but you are too fucking stupid to take it in...a sovereign country has the right to deny any non-citizen of any perceived hostile country regardless of their visa status. How fucking hard is that for you to understand??? Carter did the same fucking thing during the Iran hostage crisis....remember???
Coyote IS too fucking stupid to understand anything based on facts.

Last edited:

Citizenship is.

My point of sanity that's keeping me going, that I'm listening to the Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz fight, they're coming to the Fifth Round.

This is the WBA World Super Featherweight Title, a rematch from last year when Santa Cruz won the belt and it's coming from the spectacularly vulgar MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Damn you should of been around for the last sugar ray lenord fight.

It was like Rocky Balboa

lol....file this thread under, HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE HARDEST :spinner:

"lol....file this thread under, HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE HARDEST :spinner:"

My legs have been firmly crossed the whole time, my fear is that I've been laughing so much at the batshit crazy comments I've been terrified I might wet myself :omg:

Nope.
Knock off the BS.

Huh?

This is scary...

Coyote IS too fucking stupid to understand any based on facts.

What is even more ironic is that Russian diplomats WITH visas and with diplomatic immunity were kicked out of the country because THEIR country were falsely accused of hacking the DNC's e-mails revealing fraudulent activity....and leftards cheered.......you just can't make this shit up......

Last edited:
Maybe the Trump fans can adopt this as their theme song. They don't really have to know that Dylan was actually writing about our soldiers in Vietnam:

The black-robed fascist has no constitutional authority to block a presidential order, especially one rooted in congressional legislative law.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Citizenship is.

All leftards are lightweights....they can't step into the ring with a cyber "heavyweight" like you or myself and many others and expect to do nothing but do the ol "ropey-dope" tactic and hope that you tire out from beating the shit out of them or the ref stops the fight.....outside of that? There is no glove that will be laid on ya....

CXYlAtbUMAEqViJ.png

"Elections have consequences and at the end of the day, I won." - Obama

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Prove me wrong..

Ya better get your money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back