BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

Somebody call the SC and tell them to dust off that empty chair. OKtex is on his way to DC!

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Prove me wrong

CXYlAtbUMAEqViJ.png

"Elections have consequences and at the end of the day, I won." - Obama

Gee, thanks for more photoshopped fake news.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

The decision will be overturned. The Dept of State can cancel a previously issued visa for any reason at any time. A previous administration has no authority to bind a new administration. Just like one congress can't prevent a future congress for abolishing legislation they passed. Also technically a person is not on US soil until they have cleared customs and been granted entry. If they were detained prior to entry the court has no jurisdiction.

Somebody call the SC and tell them to dust off that empty chair. OKtex is on his way to DC!

Just hide and watch child, I'll be proven correct.

Oh bugger off. Only you would find a way to make it about some grand Jewish conspiracy. Jews are among the many faith groups decrying this move of Trump's.
It's no conspiracy. Jews ARE behind this! Emperor Trump didn't put up Andrew Jackson's portrait for nothing. Trump is going to put the jew-diciary in their place.

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.
I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Prove me wrong

Hell, you didn't even know the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution.

So you are an esquire and sworn to the British crown????? Do you know what the "BAR" stands for? I wouldn't brag about being a U.C.C sanctioned lawyer at all........you and your kind are the scummiest pieces of slime on the planet. I kick the asses of prosecutors that are BAR certified. Wish to debate a few things, "counselor"??? (snicker)

Oh bugger off. Only you would find a way to make it about some grand Jewish conspiracy. Jews are among the many faith groups decrying this move of Trump's.
It's no conspiracy. Jews ARE behind this! Emperor Trump didn't put up Andrew Jackson's portrait for nothing. Trump is going to put the jew-diciary in their place.
Bill Gates isn't a Jew.

Prove me wrong

Hell, you didn't even know the Bill of Rights was part of the Constitution.
Bear knows The Bill of Rights was the 1st 10 AMENDMENTS to The Constitution.

Nope, these people had the correct documentation to enter the country.
Why don't you just read the judges opinion when it's posted either this evening or tomorrow and argue with her? I'm sure she could whip your fat lazy ass a whole lot better than I could.

So the fuck what if THEIR country allowed them to pass their sniff test for international travel...a sovereign country has THE right to deny entry to ANYONE from any country deemed a potential threat. Do you think that USA.INC was accepting visas from Japanese, German and Italian people during WWII with no scrutiny? That only happened AFTER WWII when under Operation Paperclip that the worst of war criminals were allowed to come over to America...but that's another story for another time.....but even a stupid fuck like you should be able to get the gist of what I am saying...as mentally handicapped as you are.
This is scary...
Is Liberal Retardation genetic or is it something in the paint chips they eat?

I don't know, dude....I don't know...the stupidity of the left is like a contagious disease and it must be those that only dabbled their big toe in the gene pool that are most susceptible...........it's pretty fucking scary to think these morons are among us......

And that has what to do with the topic? You're talking about idiocy but can't even manage to address the topic - Trump's EO and the Courts?

I did address the topic but you are too fucking stupid to take it in...a sovereign country has the right to deny any non-citizen of any perceived hostile country regardless of their visa status. How fucking hard is that for you to understand??? Carter did the same fucking thing during the Iran hostage crisis....remember???
Obama Admin Paused Iraq Refugee Program In 2011

He is correct only Congress or the United States Supreme Court can override a Presidential Executive Order, if it's Congress then the President can void them overriding his EO by issuing a Presidential Veto.

The United States Supreme Court can declare an EO as Un-Constitutional, however as President Trump's EO banning immigration from certain nations is based upon existing United States law, then it seems improbable that the United States Supreme Court would overturn this EO.

Here's the existing United States Law that illustrates that President Trump's EO is not Un-Constitutional and is 100% legal.

C3SFLe9WYAAUe2f.jpg

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

I suppose the legal counter argument would be that the migrant faces reputable harm if sent back to their home country so they're our problem now.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

I suppose the legal counter argument would be that the migrant faces reputable harm if sent back to their home country so they're our problem now.
I say let all 1.2 Billion Muslims into the US and Israel can simply take over the ME.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

I say let all 1.2 Billion Muslims into the US and Israel can simply take over the ME.

Yes, the United States would be a bastion of freedom then. I'll give it 3 days before we lose plumbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back