BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what a true American looks like.

donnelly-ann-Article-201510201734.jpg
That's a man .. .. right?

So what's the big deal.

Trump won't let them in.

Those who are here can stay....for now.

Back on topic, does anyone know if the court ruling will allow that Iraqi person who spent the last ten years working with and for the US Military will now be allowed to be in the USA instead of getting murdered back in Iraq for helping our soldiers out?

You can't spell and your punctuation skills are equally pathetic...and I am not talking about typos...we all make them, but you are illiterate.

Really? Please give me some examples.

"Geezus H. Kryst".........there ya go, moron.

Gee, I thought maybe you didn't think I could spell Lakhota correctly.

The only way you could spell Lakhota right is this

No_7_150SE_2.png

NaziCon ignorance never ceases to amaze me. BTW, I like Jack, Wild Turkey, Jim Beam, Crown Royal...

Lakhota/Dahkota/Nahkota (Sioux) Literature

Cheers pal I love my crown royal

Back on topic, does anyone know if the court ruling will allow that Iraqi person who spent the last ten years working with and for the US Military will now be allowed to be in the USA instead of getting murdered back in Iraq for helping our soldiers out?

Good question. I don't know. Maybe someone could ask Trump when he isn't playing with Ivanka.

I don't believe the executive order applies to that but if it did we must remember that it's only a three month ban.

Not sure who you're trying to burn with this post, but 'scools' doesn't assist much with expressing your intellectual superiority.

I went to Georgetown myself, owe shitloads of student loans that I'll be paying until I die. I turned down a six figure law firm salary to work in legal aid, then as a public defender, then ultimately as a prosecutor for several years before opening a private practice - wherein I represented mostly blue collar working people for whom I made payment arrangements and/or did pro bono work because they needed the help and I had the skills to provide it.

Yes, I'm liberal. I was raised in a Republican household back when the Republican Party was sane. Reagan is rolling in his grave over the hideousness that is Donald J. Trump.

I was kidding. I said as much. But obviously someone enjoys talking about their personal life on an Internet forum. Must be a busy lawyer.

I don't practice law anymore, except pro bono - I'll be actively volunteering in the resistance to Donald J. Trump's agenda, for instance. Along with thousands of my brethren.

I'm just responding to allegations with facts. And I didn't talk about my personal life, I referred to my professional education & experience, which is relevant to the questions raised about the content of my posts. I referred to my family history insomuch as it's highly relevant to explaining why I am so particularly disgusted by Drumpffuhrer's stance on immigration, especially re: refugees from war-torn countries.

I see. A victim of economics. The only thing more prevelant than lawyers in the legal system is the giant dung heap of failed lawyers. Indeed there are so many lawyers in the legal profession that if you aren't shit hot then you will surely fail in your chosen career choice. I don't blame you though. I didn't want to put fourth the time an effort required to compeat on such a scale so I opted for a Masters in Military History instead. Nevertheless, your reasoning in why you feel so passionate is ideologically grounded which is my way of saying it is devoid of reason. And your ancestors did not find safe haven in either their country of origin nor their destination whereas they had to fight for their safe haven.

Today we benefit from your ancestors understanding of freedom and individual liberty. We do not benefit by importing those who believe in neither, i.e. those who have a culture of sanctioned rape, violence, oppression, and theocracy. The Somali refugees in Minnesota are an excellent example why we should not import those who neither know our concept of liberty nor want our concept of liberty. But they vote democrat so no matter how they present themselves I'm sure they're ok with you.

The very little you have presented in this and your other post has me terribly concerned about the value for dollar of your education. You are clearly not terribly familiar with the history of the Massachusetts Bay Colony; my greatx7 grandfather wrote much of it, so I am.

On another note - it's just sad when the best rhetorical device a debater can rely on is baseless personal attack. I am in no way a failed attorney; there are many attorneys who change careers despite enjoying success in the traditional use of their J.D.

Since you probably salivate over Kelleyanne Conway, you should already know that.

King Philips War.
King Philip's War - Wikipedia
John Leverett - Wikipedia

Before King Phillips War the Massachusetts Bay Colony was also regularly attacked. The fighting was exceptionally brutal on both sides. Both the colonists and the Indians would raid each other's camps pick up infant children by their foot and crack their heads open against a tree in an attempt to anialate the descendants of their enemies. Not bad for puritans. Certainly you've read about this?

Most of my education was paid for by the GI Bill. A reward for getting shot at for the very people you proclaim to care for. I know these people and they are perfectly capeable of defending and fighting for themselves.

King Philip's War was many years after my ancestors landed in 1620, finding safe haven from the religious persecution they had suffered in England - just as I asserted in my post.

I'm not really sure what you're driving at, other than clutching at straws to undermine my point? I assure you, you don't know more about the early history of the Massachusetts Bay Colony than I do.

Not sure who you're trying to burn with this post, but 'scools' doesn't assist much with expressing your intellectual superiority.

I went to Georgetown myself, owe shitloads of student loans that I'll be paying until I die. I turned down a six figure law firm salary to work in legal aid, then as a public defender, then ultimately as a prosecutor for several years before opening a private practice - wherein I represented mostly blue collar working people for whom I made payment arrangements and/or did pro bono work because they needed the help and I had the skills to provide it.

Yes, I'm liberal. I was raised in a Republican household back when the Republican Party was sane. Reagan is rolling in his grave over the hideousness that is Donald J. Trump.

I was kidding. I said as much. But obviously someone enjoys talking about their personal life on an Internet forum. Must be a busy lawyer.

I don't practice law anymore, except pro bono - I'll be actively volunteering in the resistance to Donald J. Trump's agenda, for instance. Along with thousands of my brethren.

I'm just responding to allegations with facts. And I didn't talk about my personal life, I referred to my professional education & experience, which is relevant to the questions raised about the content of my posts. I referred to my family history insomuch as it's highly relevant to explaining why I am so particularly disgusted by Drumpffuhrer's stance on immigration, especially re: refugees from war-torn countries.

I see. A victim of economics. The only thing more prevelant than lawyers in the legal system is the giant dung heap of failed lawyers. Indeed there are so many lawyers in the legal profession that if you aren't shit hot then you will surely fail in your chosen career choice. I don't blame you though. I didn't want to put fourth the time an effort required to compeat on such a scale so I opted for a Masters in Military History instead. Nevertheless, your reasoning in why you feel so passionate is ideologically grounded which is my way of saying it is devoid of reason. And your ancestors did not find safe haven in either their country of origin nor their destination whereas they had to fight for their safe haven.

Today we benefit from your ancestors understanding of freedom and individual liberty. We do not benefit by importing those who believe in neither, i.e. those who have a culture of sanctioned rape, violence, oppression, and theocracy. The Somali refugees in Minnesota are an excellent example why we should not import those who neither know our concept of liberty nor want our concept of liberty. But they vote democrat so no matter how they present themselves I'm sure they're ok with you.

The very little you have presented in this and your other post has me terribly concerned about the value for dollar of your education. You are clearly not terribly familiar with the history of the Massachusetts Bay Colony; my greatx7 grandfather wrote much of it, so I am.

On another note - it's just sad when the best rhetorical device a debater can rely on is baseless personal attack. I am in no way a failed attorney; there are many attorneys who change careers despite enjoying success in the traditional use of their J.D.

Since you probably salivate over Kelleyanne Conway, you should already know that.

King Philips War.

Before King Phillips War the Massachusetts Bay Colony was also regularly attacked. The fighting was exceptionally brutal on both sides. Both the colonists and the Indians would raid each other's camps pick up infant children by their foot and crack their heads open against a tree in an attempt to anialate the descendants of their enemies. Not bad for puritans. Certainly you've read about this?

Most of my education was paid for by the GI Bill. A reward for getting shot at for the very people you proclaim to care for. I know these people and they are perfectly capeable of defending and fighting for themselves.

And now comes the silence. That's the problem when academic types step out of their realm of expertise and decide to jump into someone else's.

Curious timing of an appearance, two years six months 80 posts, Sock much?

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

So, you know all about the original 13th amendment....right????? Because if you are an alleged "blue blood"? This should be easy pickings for ya......and how, what, where was the original 13th amendment displaced and kicked to the dustbin of history and how does it tie into the charter of the first central bank? This should be child's play for you and shouldn't take any time for you to answer...no research, no "Google" search necessary....right????

FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?

"FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?"

For someone with so few posts, you seem to know a lot about Mr. Dale, in the way of commenting the exact same things that others who are obsessed with him comment on a daily basis.

We must get a betting Pool up and running to determine the other name you post here with on a daily basis, not this bigskygal, but the other one :popcorn:

Other than as a lazy rhetorical device to shut down differing opinions, I'm curious as to your assertion in this post.

As I mentioned in another post upthread, I wanted to change my username here because I'm no longer living in Montana (Big Sky Country) from whence the inspiration for mine came. Finding no option in the tools to do so - unlike other forums where I post online - I Instead attempted to create another account with the intention to leave this one to go fallow. I wasn't able to get approval for the new account, which I assume is because of the board policy which I later read that folks using sock puppets will be banned - a policy with which I don't disagree at all.

So I don't know what kind of technical skills are required to get around the filtering tools on this board, but I'm not in possession of them, I can assure you. Anyone with actual access to the inner workings of this site could verify that there is just the one me.

Interestingly, the only other time I posted repeatedly in a thread here was when the Cosby story was breaking and I called out a female misogynist poster who was denigrating and name-calling Cosby's victims. She also accused me of being a sock puppet. Seems this is the standard tool in the toolbox of the anti-intellectuals here?

OK welcome it's not even a special club.
You have alot to offer our band misfits

King Philips War.

And now comes the silence. That's the problem when academic types step out of their realm of expertise and decide to jump into someone else's.

Oooo scratch that, she's back.

I don't believe the executive order applies to that but if it did we must remember that it's only a three month ban.
Just looked it up. He was released from detention in NYC.

Curious timing of an appearance, two years six months 80 posts, Sock much?

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

So, you know all about the original 13th amendment....right????? Because if you are an alleged "blue blood"? This should be easy pickings for ya......and how, what, where was the original 13th amendment displaced and kicked to the dustbin of history and how does it tie into the charter of the first central bank? This should be child's play for you and shouldn't take any time for you to answer...no research, no "Google" search necessary....right????

FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?

"FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?"

For someone with so few posts, you seem to know a lot about Mr. Dale, in the way of commenting the exact same things that others who are obsessed with him comment on a daily basis.

We must get a betting Pool up and running to determine the other name you post here with on a daily basis, not this bigskygal, but the other one :popcorn:

Other than as a lazy rhetorical device to shut down differing opinions, I'm curious as to your assertion in this post.

As I mentioned in another post upthread, I wanted to change my username here because I'm no longer living in Montana (Big Sky Country) from whence the inspiration for mine came. Finding no option in the tools to do so - unlike other forums where I post online - I Instead attempted to create another account with the intention to leave this one to go fallow. I wasn't able to get approval for the new account, which I assume is because of the board policy which I later read that folks using sock puppets will be banned - a policy with which I don't disagree at all.

So I don't know what kind of technical skills are required to get around the filtering tools on this board, but I'm not in possession of them, I can assure you. Anyone with actual access to the inner workings of this site could verify that there is just the one me.

Interestingly, the only other time I posted repeatedly in a thread here was when the Cosby story was breaking and I called out a female misogynist poster who was denigrating and name-calling Cosby's victims. She also accused me of being a sock puppet. Seems this is the standard tool in the toolbox of the anti-intellectuals here?

I recommend you contact one of the administrators or mods. I believe they can change your username for you. I would suggest starting with [B]Coyote[/B]

King Philips War.

She is cool

Good question. I don't know. Maybe someone could ask Trump when he isn't playing with Ivanka.

Your just jealous because you'll never get to play with anyone who looks anywhere as good as she does.

King Philips War.

King Philip's War was many years after my ancestors landed in 1620, finding safe haven from the religious persecution they had suffered in England - just as I asserted in my post.

I'm not really sure what you're driving at, other than clutching at straws to undermine my point? I assure you, you don't know more about the early history of the Massachusetts Bay Colony than I do.

History is a vast subject and no one can truly know it all. That why historians major in parts of history. Mine is Military History with a focus on Indian warfare. Indeed the Massachusetts Bay Colony fought the natives very early in their history but particularly after they recoverd from the illnesses the colonists brought with them initially which prevented them from wageing as early and effective attacks as they could have, although, they did try from time to time and very early on. Nevertheless, they fought early, they fought often, and they are your kin. They did not find safe haven in the colony but an uneasy peace in good times and attempted genocide during the bad times.

Last edited:
Really? You can't even spell and you have never made a coherent argument the entire time I have been here. You are "small time". What you lack in quality of posts? You lamely attempt to compensate with quantity. You are a non-entity here and if you had ANY common sense? You would have vacated this forum a long time ago....but you seem to enjoy looking stupid and seem to take pride in it. SMH.
And you are the wacko conspiracy nut job that writes reams of babble that no one even bothers to read because they know it is always tin foil hat nonsense.

Bring some game, Camp....let's debate and discuss where you believe that I have erred in my postings here. I can make a very cognizant argument...do you think you have something other than the "Uh-uh" defense? I will listen to you and weigh your argument...no problem with that at all.
You are a crude, rude, wanna be bully Dale, and not a very successful one, hence, the wanna be tag. Bitch slapping you is way to easy.

I am sorry that you feel that way, Camp...because that wasn't my purpose when I came to this forum back in September of 2015 and obviously I have failed in many respects. My intention was to alert people as to what is really going on and as to how vulnerable we are. My mission was to try and find a forum where I could share how the monetary system works and the real history of this country that made us all "debt slaves" with no allodial rights to property that was taken from us when USA.INC filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 1933 and everyone had to turn in their real money (gold bullion) to the international bankers in exchange for promissory notes disguised as fiat currency. Somewhere along the line? I guess my ability to get these truths across to those like you (whose opinion I really do begrudgingly respect) was a complete an utter failure. My failure certainly wasn't due to a lack of effort or study...that much I can assure you.
Your failure is related to something we debated long ago. Your arguments, and coincidently, conspiracy theories, are based on subjective speculations instead of provable objective facts. The two do not mix. One relies on faith and the other relies on facts.
The piling on of posters to insult and belittle a particular poster in a thread is unacceptable in my book. It is bullying and I have and will always stand up to bullies and offer support to the person being bullied. The clear racism in this thread by multiple posters against the targeted poster in this case is something I find particularly disgusting.

"Your failure is related to something we debated long ago. Your arguments, and coincidently, conspiracy theories, are based on subjective speculations instead of provable objective facts"

Ah yes, and therein lies the rub...those that control the flow of information and are the "victors" get to re-write history. They control the narrative and since perception is 9/10ths reality? Anyone that dares to offer a different view that is counter to the programming is simply a "loon"......I get it. I also know that is how the powers that be have managed to dumb the populace down and prevent them from critical thinking and how they have played the divide and conquer game...divide us all alongf religious, racial, economic and political lines so that we never come together and see what has been done to us and what has been done to others under the corporate banner of USA.INC. "I saw it on CNN, this is real!!!"...even though I have shown quite a few examples of how news is manufactured and how "blue screen technology" is used to make it appear that one of the big time media outlets are "on the ground" and reporting "live".....

"The piling on of posters to insult and belittle a particular poster in a thread is unacceptable in my book. It is bullying and I have and will always stand up to bullies and offer support to the person being bullied"

I can respect that, but before you throw yourself on the sword for the person you are wanting to defend? You might want to review their history of "dogpiling" on others because as sad as it may be, we are all bit tribalistic here and we defend our friends. I wasn't trying to "bully" anyone...I was simply trying to get the OP to defend their position with something other than emotion. I do respect you....back in September when I took a sabbatical from the board due to being discouraged after a heartfelt "I need a break " post that bordered on never returning? I was dog-piled on and you stood up for me...that meant a lot and showed me that you are a "stand-up" guy. You didn't have to do that.... but you did.

King Philips War.

She is cool

Indeed she is a load of fun. Once you get beyond the diarriah of the mouth when it comes to talking about herself she at least sticks to the merits.

King Philips War.

History is a vast subject and no one can truly know it all. That why historians major in parts of history. Mine is Military History with a focus on Indian warfare. Indeed the Massachusetts Bay Colony fought the natives very early in their history but particularly after they recoverd from the illnesses the colonists brought with them during the first colony which prevented them from wageing as early and effective attacks as they could have, although, they did try from time to time. Nevertheless, they fought early, they fought often, and they are your kin.

I never asserted they didn't; I'm very well aware of the actions Governor Bradford - I call him Grandpa Bill - engaged in toward the native population once they ceased to be useful and became an obstacle to expansion of the colony.

I merely asserted that my ancestors found safe haven here as refugees fleeing religious persecution - of that there is no doubt. They promptly set about persecuting others for religious reasons once happily settled here, there is no denying that truth, either.

My larger point remains that we began as a country of refugees/immigrants, and it's nothing but ignorant xenophobia that compels a bunch of descendants of immigrants to support denying safe haven to refugees fleeing war-torn countries just because of the color of their skin or the religion that they practice.

Of note is the fact that none of the terrorist acts perpetrated in this country were perpetrated by people from the countries your Drumpfuhrer is attempting to ban. It's nonsensical in that regard; that he issues such a ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day when we have cause to consider the Jews we turned away who were later murdered by the Nazis is just indescribably disgusting.

King Philips War.

Religious persecution due to the Counter Reformation and the Council Of Trent by the Jesuits founded by Ignatius of Loyola? The very ones that killed 60 million heretics in Europe and then their disgusting military arm of the Vatican came over to America and founded Georgetown University? The same school you claim to have graduated from??? That one? The irony practically writes itself......

King Philips War.

History is a vast subject and no one can truly know it all. That why historians major in parts of history. Mine is Military History with a focus on Indian warfare. Indeed the Massachusetts Bay Colony fought the natives very early in their history but particularly after they recoverd from the illnesses the colonists brought with them during the first colony which prevented them from wageing as early and effective attacks as they could have, although, they did try from time to time. Nevertheless, they fought early, they fought often, and they are your kin.

I never asserted they didn't; I'm very well aware of the actions Governor Bradford - I call him Grandpa Bill - engaged in toward the native population once they ceased to be useful and became an obstacle to expansion of the colony.

I merely asserted that my ancestors found safe haven here as refugees fleeing religious persecution - of that there is no doubt. They promptly set about persecuting others for religious reasons once happily settled here, there is no denying that truth, either.

My larger point remains that we began as a country of refugees/immigrants, and it's nothing but ignorant xenophobia that compels a bunch of descendants of immigrants to support denying safe haven to refugees fleeing war-torn countries just because of the color of their skin or the religion that they practice.

Of note is the fact that none of the terrorist acts perpetrated in this country were perpetrated by people from the countries your Drumpfuhrer is attempting to ban. It's nonsensical in that regard; that he issues such a ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day when we have cause to consider the Jews we turned away who were later murdered by the Nazis is just indescribably disgusting.

There could have been no Hitler, no Lenin, no Mao-Tse Tung without the central bankers and the Vatican. The holocaust and the concentration camps that used slave labor enriched many industrialists here in America and other monarchies. The Nazis didn't lose WWII because the Nazis were here in America all along...they simply relocated their assets to South America, Antarctica and to the United States under Operation Paperclip....how do you not know this? Did you know that the S.S was designed from the Jesuit Order? Look it up...I know of what I speak.

I should be charging you for this information because I know that the alleged college you claimed to have gone to didn't pass this kind of education onto ya....(snicker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back