BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's protecting all Americans. Terrorists attack all Americans. They don't distinguish between 'Conservative' and 'Liberal.' When or if these nations get their Terrorism problems under control, we can then consider resuming regular Immigration with them.
So why not target home grown terrorist AS well???? Is it because white home grown terrorist are conservative and vote Republican????

Can you name two white homegrown conservative terrorists?
Why bother.......you and your ilk will vehemently deny the existence of white domestic terrorist. Is this a troll response?

Apples & Oranges. Different issue. This Trump Order is designed to keep Terrorists out from these known Terror-Haven Nations. It's a reasonable common sense action. He's putting Americans first. The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans.
Meh! Tell Trump and red state America that the Presidency is an office for all the people.........not just conservative Red State non-Americans.

Some people are too stupid to understand that terrorists and murderers are different.

I'm still waiting for that white conservative Christian terrorist

People disagreeing with you is not the definition of Nazi.

Screaming about the zionist conspiracy and demanding the "jew media" get shut down is the definition of a Nazi.

That's your pals here, and Trump's pals. And you kiss their asses.

Just making it clear where we all stand. You and all the Trump thugs here proudly kiss the asses of Nazis, and we don't.

Now, if you'd like, I can go down the list of Nazis on this board, and ask you to renounce them. Would you like that? Probably not, as your cult commands you to suck the ass of every other Trump thug.

Please tell us which ones?

I'm still waiting on the Bannon info that shows he's a NAZI, surprisingly you guys don't have anything...hmmmmmm

Liberals hate the contistution......so just stop.

Yet we're not the ones giddy with joy over President Trump showing open contempt for the Constitution.

You would be the ones doing that.

I took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump and his followers are clearly domestic enemies of the Constitution.

Want to show you're not a domestic enemy of the Constitution? State here that Trump should obey the court orders on this issue.

You won't, of course. None of the Trump thugs will. You'd be kicked out of the cult if you stayed loyal to the Constitution.
No you guys just love FDR, Wilson, LBJ, you know people that trampled all over it. And the Supreme Court, you guys cant get anything in congress passed, so you rely on the supreme court.

Things like
Gun control
Gay Marriage
Abortion

But I cant wait until the Supreme Court
Strikes down speech codes...a very NAZI thing indeed
Abortion....why do you guys love criminals and terrorists, but hate babies? Is clubbing that important to you?

This is scary...
Is Liberal Retardation genetic or is it something in the paint chips they eat?

I don't know, dude....I don't know...the stupidity of the left is like a contagious disease and it must be those that only dabbled their big toe in the gene pool that are most susceptible...........it's pretty fucking scary to think these morons are among us......

And that has what to do with the topic? You're talking about idiocy but can't even manage to address the topic - Trump's EO and the Courts?

I did address the topic but you are too fucking stupid to take it in...a sovereign country has the right to deny any non-citizen of any perceived hostile country regardless of their visa status. How fucking hard is that for you to understand??? Carter did the same fucking thing during the Iran hostage crisis....remember???
And that has what to do with the topic? You're talking about idiocy but can't even manage to address the topic - Trump's EO and the Courts?

I did address the topic but you are too fucking stupid to take it in...a sovereign country has the right to deny any non-citizen of any perceived hostile country regardless of their visa status. How fucking hard is that for you to understand??? Carter did the same fucking thing during the Iran hostage crisis....remember???
Coyote IS too fucking stupid to understand any based on facts.

What is even more ironic is that Russian diplomats WITH visas and with diplomatic immunity were kicked out of the country because THEIR country were falsely accused of hacking the DNC's e-mails revealing fraudulent activity....and leftards cheered.......you just can't make this shit up......

Falsely? Only you idiotic Trumpers consider it false. The entire US intelligence communitee disagrees with you nuts.
You are so fucking stupid I'm amazed you can breath without instructions.
Do you even know how many categories there are that allow foreigners to come to America?

Whats idiotically stupid are those that still believe Russia had nothing to do with the hacks.

What's idiotically stupid is putting out an EO that is so broad and poorly worded it's leaving valid VISA holders - green card holders with permanent residence - stranded outside the US indefinitely.

What's not idiotically stupid, but highly questionable is why the countries, from which we HAVE had terrorists come out of AND which Trump has big business interests - remain OFF the list.

Look, it's simple.

You have your lips planted on the rectums of Nazis, and you're constantly telling us how delicious that Nazi assjelly is. If you'll stop sucking the asses of Nazis, we'll stop pointing it out. And no, we won't stop pointing it out just because you cry at us.
It is simple....we completely support Israel and denounce both Palestine and George Soros. You worship George Soros and denounce Israel.

It is painfully obvious who actually supports the Nazi's...and it is you fascist progressives. Sorry snowflake - you never did handle reality very well.

////
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.
I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .
You are stating that with over 100 realms of law in the US every attorney sitting around the table who ISN'T immersed in that particular realm of law being discussed is going to know the law.
Are you a moron?
The best lawyers I know tell me they'll look it up and get back to me.

Well, until then, I guess that we are just going to have to continue to watch thousands of muslims celebrating in the streets about the fall of the towers.
I was watching CBS and there were dozens in Jersey dancing with joy.

Link?

American patriots must continue to march and protest against Trump's discriminatory aggression.

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress
You may have graduated 8th grade, but I graduated law school and passed a Bar exam to obtain licensure and am sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution.

And everything you've posted as of page 8 of this thread about executive orders is, uh, WRONG.

Prove me wrong

I tend not to waste time arguing with people who are too lazy to actually read before making false assertions on the interwebs. It wouldn't take you but 15 minutes of Googling to determine that your claims about E.O.s being overturned and by whom are totally contrary to the facts of history. But then, you probably believe in alternative facts that support your fantasy that you are more learned about how the Constitution operates than anybody else here.

By the way, for all of you reading this thread, in case it wasn't already clarified (I got bored by page 9):

The stay applies nationally to all entry points to the USA and all immigration-related entities of the government. It prevents the removal (which is the same as refusal of entry) of ANY persons with valid Visas, green cards OR already approved refugee applications - even if they are not yet arrived. The stay is THE law until further action of the court, and stays are only granted when the court has reason to believe that the petitioner (in this case, the detained individuals and ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, i.e., who would be harmed by the E.O.) are likely under existing established law to prevail at further proceeding of the matter.

Fdr refused access to the Saint Louis.

And she was in our marinetime borders you stupid fuck

And this was a good thing?

So the fuck what if THEIR country allowed them to pass their sniff test for international travel...a sovereign country has THE right to deny entry to ANYONE from any country deemed a potential threat. Do you think that USA.INC was accepting visas from Japanese, German and Italian people during WWII with no scrutiny? That only happened AFTER WWII when under Operation Paperclip that the worst of war criminals were allowed to come over to America...but that's another story for another time.....but even a stupid fuck like you should be able to get the gist of what I am saying...as mentally handicapped as you are.
This is scary...

I don't know, dude....I don't know...the stupidity of the left is like a contagious disease and it must be those that only dabbled their big toe in the gene pool that are most susceptible...........it's pretty fucking scary to think these morons are among us......

What is even more ironic is that Russian diplomats WITH visas and with diplomatic immunity were kicked out of the country because THEIR country were falsely accused of hacking the DNC's e-mails revealing fraudulent activity....and leftards cheered.......you just can't make this shit up......

Falsely? Only you idiotic Trumpers consider it false. The entire US intelligence communitee disagrees with you nuts.

Dude, spare me, I know more than you. We know who the players were and we even know when the files were passed onto Julian Assange. It was a leak, not a hack...HUGE difference. This is just spin doctoring to avoid and deflect from the contents of the e-mails. Personally, I wouldn't give a shit if it was the Russian intel that gave the hacked e-mails to Assange and I wouldn't give a shit if they exposed the neocons...OH WAIT! They did back in 2006...back then Wikileaks was the darling of the leftard clown posse...oh my how times have changed. Your political party that you are such a sycophant to is nothing but a commie front that will stoop to any low life tactic in order to push their commie agenda....and that makes you a disgusting sack of shit in my eyes as well....anything else I can help you with???

Am I the only one who graduated from 8 th grade here?

Only two factions can over ride a E. O.
The Supreme Court or congress

Prove me wrong

I tend not to waste time arguing with people who are too lazy to actually read before making false assertions on the interwebs. It wouldn't take you but 15 minutes of Googling to determine that your claims about E.O.s being overturned and by whom are totally contrary to the facts of history. But then, you probably believe in alternative facts that support your fantasy that you are more learned about how the Constitution operates than anybody else here.

By the way, for all of you reading this thread, in case it wasn't already clarified (I got bored by page 9):

The stay applies nationally to all entry points to the USA and all immigration-related entities of the government. It prevents the removal (which is the same as refusal of entry) of ANY persons with valid Visas, green cards OR already approved refugee applications - even if they are not yet arrived. The stay is THE law until further action of the court, and stays are only granted when the court has reason to believe that the petitioner (in this case, the detained individuals and ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, i.e., who would be harmed by the E.O.) are likely under existing established law to prevail at further proceeding of the matter.

Fdr refused access to the Saint Louis.

And she was in our marinetime borders you stupid fuck

And this was a good thing?

Thanks coyote I was just going to get in an argument of biblical portions on another thread..

I owe you another one

Do you even know how many categories there are that allow foreigners to come to America?

Whats idiotically stupid are those that still believe Russia had nothing to do with the hacks.

What's idiotically stupid is putting out an EO that is so broad and poorly worded it's leaving valid VISA holders - green card holders with permanent residence - stranded outside the US indefinitely.

What's not idiotically stupid, but highly questionable is why the countries, from which we HAVE had terrorists come out of AND which Trump has big business interests - remain OFF the list.

ad hominem...we are discussing Trump's EO (actually Obama's).
As usual, you rely on your FEELINGS.
You have ZERO idea of what you are discussing in terms of foreigners being granted access to the US.

Curious timing of an appearance, two years six months 80 posts, Sock much?

bigskygalActive Member
Thanks Received:

Nope, I'm a genuine person and I don't lie about who I am or what I've done in this life, good & bad. Also I was really busy for several years upholding & defending the Constitution, mostly by prosecuting criminals and protecting the rights of individuals within our legal system.

I'm not the smartest lawyer in the Bar, but I know shitloads more than most of you about the way the judiciary operates and how judicial oversight of the other two branches of government actually functions. I consider it my civic duty to attempt to assist you now and then to understand what is happening as your equally clueless Drumpffuhrer attempts to undermine our constitutional rights.

I don't post here much because most of you are too closed-minded to bother replying to; you'd rather wallow in your fantastical ignorance than have actual dialogue with people who hold different opinions but are no less patriotic than you.

And for what it's worth, my maternal line traces back to the Mayflower, I'm a Bradford descendant and a DAR, my family shed blood to secure the founding of this country and preserve it through every military action since the Revolution. We were immigrants who found safe haven here, and I will fight for that opportunity for others to my dying breath.

So, you know all about the original 13th amendment....right????? Because if you are an alleged "blue blood"? This should be easy pickings for ya......and how, what, where was the original 13th amendment displaced and kicked to the dustbin of history and how does it tie into the charter of the first central bank? This should be child's play for you and shouldn't take any time for you to answer...no research, no "Google" search necessary....right????

FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?

"FAUX news is on 24/7 at your house, isn't it? And you sit at your computer in the glow of the monitor reading Breitbart and watching Alex Jones videos and posting obsessively about chem trails?

C'mon, I'm close, aren't I?"

For someone with so few posts, you seem to know a lot about Mr. Dale, in the way of commenting the exact same things that others who are obsessed with him comment on a daily basis.

We must get a betting Pool up and running to determine the other name you post here with on a daily basis, not this bigskygal, but the other one :popcorn:

Other than as a lazy rhetorical device to shut down differing opinions, I'm curious as to your assertion in this post.

As I mentioned in another post upthread, I wanted to change my username here because I'm no longer living in Montana (Big Sky Country) from whence the inspiration for mine came. Finding no option in the tools to do so - unlike other forums where I post online - I Instead attempted to create another account with the intention to leave this one to go fallow. I wasn't able to get approval for the new account, which I assume is because of the board policy which I later read that folks using sock puppets will be banned - a policy with which I don't disagree at all.

So I don't know what kind of technical skills are required to get around the filtering tools on this board, but I'm not in possession of them, I can assure you. Anyone with actual access to the inner workings of this site could verify that there is just the one me.

Interestingly, the only other time I posted repeatedly in a thread here was when the Cosby story was breaking and I called out a female misogynist poster who was denigrating and name-calling Cosby's victims. She also accused me of being a sock puppet. Seems this is the standard tool in the toolbox of the anti-intellectuals here?

You can change your user name by contacting cereal_killer - the Admin, it's no big deal to change it :)

////
I know lawyers who graduated from Harvard and Yale and half the time they don't know WTF they're talking about.
Oh yeah, they're kind of OK at theory but they suck at ad libbing any realm of law in which they aren't immersed.

Suuuuuure you know lawyers who graduated Harvard & Yale and don't know what they're talking about . . .
You are stating that with over 100 realms of law in the US every attorney sitting around the table who ISN'T immersed in that particular realm of law being discussed is going to know the law.
Are you a moron?

Well, until then, I guess that we are just going to have to continue to watch thousands of muslims celebrating in the streets about the fall of the towers.

Link?
The Liberal press is going to preserve anti-American activity from the early 2000s?
You really are retarded.
I'll go you one better...prove to me that there were Native Americans here before the Pilgrims came...there's no video.

Back on topic, does anyone know if the court ruling will allow that Iraqi person who spent the last ten years working with and for the US Military will now be allowed to be in the USA instead of getting murdered back in Iraq for helping our soldiers out?

I don't believe the executive order applies to that but if it did we must remember that it's only a three month ban.

It does apply. Because it's so poorly written and thought out.

It is simple....

It sure is.

I asked you to merely condemn one of the open Nazis here, a fellow Trump fanatic.

You wouldn't. You deflected. Even a little token criticism of a fellow Trump-Nazi here was more than you would dare, being how your cult absolutely forbids it.

You suck the asses of Nazis, because your cult commands you to.

No one is allowed to be sent back. woohoo
It is clear that Trump is a bigoted xenophobic lunatic. Since he has emasculated the Republican Congress, the only way left to put any checks on him will be by the judiciary. Trump is a vulgar loudmouth who is running the United States like a bad movie. He has no concept of American values and his brazen admission that Christians are allowed to enter the country from some countries but not Muslims is testimony of his discrimination on grounds of religion. This must be illegal.

Christians vs muslims. I'll stick with the Christians. American values don't include allowing retrograde 7th century zealots to infest this country, since these muslims tolerate no other values or belief systems but their own.
It is both un-American and illegal to discriminate against people of a specific religion.

The EO doesn't MENTION religion, it MENTIONS a group of nations.

A nation isn't a religion.

President Trump is only using the same law that Barack Obama used when Obama banned immigrants 6 times from a variety of nations who were Muslim, so where was the Leftist Maniac protests then when Obama did it?

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Also where was the Leftist Maniac protests when Obama banned Iraqi immigrants?

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart

////
Are you a moron?

Link?
The Liberal press is going to preserve anti-American activity from the early 2000s?
You really are retarded.
I'll go you one better...prove to me that there were Native Americans here before the Pilgrims came...there's no video.

Americans were dancing for joy when JFK was killed. I saw it myself, on American Bandstand.

Last edited:
No one is allowed to be sent back. woohoo
It is clear that Trump is a bigoted xenophobic lunatic. Since he has emasculated the Republican Congress, the only way left to put any checks on him will be by the judiciary. Trump is a vulgar loudmouth who is running the United States like a bad movie. He has no concept of American values and his brazen admission that Christians are allowed to enter the country from some countries but not Muslims is testimony of his discrimination on grounds of religion. This must be illegal.

Christians vs muslims. I'll stick with the Christians. American values don't include allowing retrograde 7th century zealots to infest this country, since these muslims tolerate no other values or belief systems but their own.
It is both un-American and illegal to discriminate against people of a specific religion.

The EO doesn't MENTION religion, it MENTIONS a group of nations.

A nation isn't a religion.

President Trump is only using the same law that Barack Obama used when Obama banned immigrants 6 times from a variety of nations who were Muslim, so where was the Leftist Maniac protests then when Obama did it?

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Also where was the Leftist Maniac protests when Obama banned Iraqi immigrants?

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart
Trump's EO mentions religion several times when it states that non-Muslims are exempt from the travel ban.

I think that Trump is being too subtle. He should simply issue an EO banning immigration by anyone with a brown or swarthy complexion, unless they are here to do business with Trump Enterprises.

ad hominem...we are discussing Trump's EO (actually Obama's).
As usual, you rely on your FEELINGS.
You have ZERO idea of what you are discussing in terms of foreigners being granted access to the US.

Are you denying that this is occurring or are you just going to run around calling people stupid and then whining about "ad hominem"?

People who have been residing in the US for years, who left to visit other countries can not now re-enter the US. Is this a good thing in your mind?

Refugees - who have spent as much as 6 years going through the vetting process, been given the green light, cut their ties, quit their jobs if they had them, suddenly stopped from boarding plans out of the hellhole they're trying to escape. You think this is good - but then, you probably also believe they are "completely unvetted" according to the rightwing's "alternative fact" claims.

It's no different then those who refused admission to the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

The US refugee vetting system is the most stringent of any country.

So the fuck what if THEIR country allowed them to pass their sniff test for international travel...a sovereign country has THE right to deny entry to ANYONE from any country deemed a potential threat. Do you think that USA.INC was accepting visas from Japanese, German and Italian people during WWII with no scrutiny? That only happened AFTER WWII when under Operation Paperclip that the worst of war criminals were allowed to come over to America...but that's another story for another time.....but even a stupid fuck like you should be able to get the gist of what I am saying...as mentally handicapped as you are.
This is scary...

"The entire US intelligence communitee disagrees with you nuts."

Nuts, are we having nuts darling? If so I'm thinking either Cashew nuts or some nice Walnuts :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back