Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

I knew I smelled a rat (Billy the Bagman) when I saw this.

Top prosecutor in Flynn case abruptly withdraws amid Trump attacks

The slow moving constitutional crisis caused by the corruption of the DOJ rolls on.

Trump must have ordered this because it is more politically palatable, giving Don cover, than a pardon.

The word is now out. If you commit a crime, confess to it, but stay loyal to Capt. Corruption....................you'll receive a get out of jail free card.

We are officially a banana republic.

Dems, get your barf bags ready, the lies about the case from Team Trump are about to ramp up in earnest.

Trump must have ordered this because it is more politically palatable, giving Don cover, than a pardon.

The word is now out. If you commit a crime, confess to it, but stay loyal to Capt. Corruption....................you'll receive a get out of jail free card.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Well, you got that part right..........

The slow moving constitutional crisis caused by the corruption of the DOJ rolls on.

Dems, get your barf bags ready, the lies about the case from Team Trump are about to ramp up in earnest.

LOL, keep spinning! Your party is over, history, done. Watch what happens now; and you better change your handle cause by the time this is mostly over in October, you and your Leftist pals are going to look like a bunch of fools; which you actually are-)

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.

Every dime this man lost needs to be paid back to him by the government and every person involved in this need to be imprisoned. Anything less than that is not justice.

Of course, I won't hold my breath. If even one person gets prosecuted I'll be shocked.

Abruptly withdraws amid Trump attacks?
1588877940089.gif

No, he withdrew because he held back documents from Flynn’s defense and got caught.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.
Nope, you people just don't know what justice looks like. idiot

Forum List

Back