Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

If I was Flynn right now, one of the things I would ask the DOJ for as they go forward - a special favor - would be to make sure FOX News 'just happens' to have a full camera crew nearby when a fully armored / armed SWAT team raids the houses of Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Baker, Clinesmith, Rosenstein, and others - ENFORCING A FISA COURT WARRANT to collect evidence from their homes....

:p bwuhahahahahahaha.....

Now give him back everything he lost.
Exactly and
Now give him back everything he lost.
Exacty and the money should start coming from the assholes who conspired to prosecute him. Take it all until they're flat busted broke then toss their asses into Leavenworth to bunk with Bubba for the remainder of their miserable lives.
Turns out the Judge still has to sign off on it.

If she doesn't she will be in real trouble.

So guys, who is going to get indicted now-) Will it be------------>

Pee Pee Strozk? The Lefts Homey Comey? Clapper? Brennan? Rice? Or a host of others including Steel and Shifty Schiff! This is gonna be a hoot, and the Left is going to crumble right before our eyes.

As far as Biteme? It was his and BHOs DOJ who pulled this all off on Flynn, along with everything else that is soon to be out all over the media. I would say that Biteme, Shifty, Punklosy, and a host of other Lefties might lose their seats to someone else, wouldn't you!

Told you looooooooong time ago Lefties, you were fooling with the wrong guy. DJT would stick it right up your cans if you couldn't finish your coup. You couldn't, and now your cooked.

Just a matter of time before the manufactured charges start rolling out of the DOJ. Then we really will be a banana republic. Well, it was a good 250 year experiment.

Actually, you are going to see a completely open, and well documented case being presented to the American people. Barr KNOWS he had better do everything by the book.

Unlike your third world shithole loving obummer, and co.

Listening to Donna Brazile, what a lying you know what.

Brazile? Oh yeah - she was the Democratic party Chairwoman who admitted the Democratic Party rigged the 2016 Primary, helped Hillary cheat in debates, funneled campaign money meant for other Democrats in other races into Hillary's pocket, and eventually GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win on her own.

Such a sweet women....

:p bwuhahahahaha

Just a matter of time before the manufactured charges start rolling out of the DOJ. Then we really will be a banana republic. Well, it was a good 250 year experiment.

Actually, you are going to see a completely open, and well documented case being presented to the American people. Barr KNOWS he had better do everything by the book.

Yeah I doubt that. But that's OK. November is right around the corner. Time to clean house.

Yeah I doubt that. But that's OK. November is right around the corner. Time to clean house.

Indeed, the indictment gravy train is going to drop right on your pointy little head.

The left destroyed a man's life...

Don't be too 'harsh' on the Democrats, Lass...a dog's gotta lick his b@lls cause that's what a dog does....you know what I'm saying? Despicable, criminal Stuff like this is what Democrats do.

Well no. I'll be harsh on the pathetic lil mongrels. What they did was wrong.

I despise leftists with every fiber of my being

The Kananaugh fisaco started it now they give the Groper Biden a pass? No sir

The left destroyed a man's life...

Don't be too 'harsh' on the Democrats, Lass...a dog's gotta lick his b@lls cause that's what a dog does....you know what I'm saying? Despicable, criminal Stuff like this is what Democrats do.

Well no. I'll be harsh on the pathetic lil mongrels. What they did was wrong.

I despise leftists with every fiber of my being

The Kananaugh fisaco started it now they give the Groper Biden a pass? No sir
You're right - On 2nd thought, everyone involved needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, made an example of.

Listening to Donna Brazile, what a lying you know what.

Brazile? Oh yeah - she was the Democratic party Chairwoman who admitted the Democratic Party rigged the 2016 Primary, helped Hillary cheat in debates, funneled campaign money meant for other Democrats in other races into Hillary's pocket, and eventually GAVE Hillary the nomination she could not win on her own.

Such a sweet women....

:p bwuhahahahaha
Yep, same one. Lying saying everyone is in prison because of their Russian involvement. Not one single person charged went to prison over anything Russia. Not one.

poetic justice... watch how this ends.

This is WHY it ended:

The Last Refuge

DOJ Drops The Case Against Michael Flynn…

Posted on May 7, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Fantasic news. Hours after prosecutor Brandon Van Grack withdrew from involvement in the case (and all other cases), the United States Dept. of Justice has filed a 20-page motion with the court [pdf here] to drop the case against Michael Flynn.

snip

The DOJ says in their filing there was no legitimate legal reason to interview Lt. Gen Michael Flynn; and there is no evidence that Lt. Gen Flynn lied to the FBI during their interview on January 24, 2017.

LINK for the documents

red bolding mine

===r===

Another beating for the hypocritical hyper partisan lying leftist jackasses to endure.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.
He bent over so his boy wouldn't go to jail with him. Such a deal.

I have yet to meet a father who would allow his son to be thrown in prison by criminals.
- Bill Clinton rejected his illegitimate son, yeah....
- Hunter Biden is a drug-using, alcoholic, adulterous, treasonous dead-beat dad,,,yeah

But Flynn was not going to let these scumbags throw his son in prison

Forum List

Back