Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.

Yeah, resigned in preperation for his possible indictment.

Not a good day for the progressive left. That is for sure.

But it is a good day for the return of justice in America.
yeah, right.., watch for it. Good luck with that.

BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.

I have yet to meet a father who would allow his son to be thrown in prison by criminals.
- Bill Clinton rejected his illegitimate son, yeah....
- Hunter Biden is a drug-using, alcoholic, adulterous, treasonous dead-beat dad,,,yeah

But Flynn was not going to let these scumbags throw his son in prison
This Flynn case has not been dropped. It has to be decided by a judge.

BS. You may think him coward or easily coerced, but it ain't so, Fool, coward, or easily open to coercion are not of his make up. I have met a lot of Generals, especially pulling duty as a General's aide. They are often some of the stubbornest, hard to convince people I ever worked with or worked for. It is partly the steadiness and belief in themselves that gets them to that level, and gives them the ability to command. Easily coerced by anybody's standard with threats against self, family or country? No Way.

I have yet to meet a father who would allow his son to be thrown in prison by criminals.
- Hunter Biden is a drug-using, alcoholic, adulterous, treasonous dead-beat dad,,,yeah

wow - de nile all the way to these forums.

how cute.

so you're saying reuters and all these major news outlets are lying.

you keep that blankie close. you're going to need it.

Good for Flynn. If justice no longer wishes to sentence after his guilty plea, to the point that the lead prosecutor has resigned from the case, so be it.
When you have been coerced by threat into a guilty plea, well, yeah. I know you’d be singing a different tune if this had happened to a Dem...
Bullshit, when you are going broke trying to defend yourself, losing your home and the threat of a trumped up charge against your son, yeah, he was coerced.

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on ...

Keep holding on to that sliver of hope Flynn will still go to jail and the Democrats responsible for this will not become the new 'targets' who will face jail time.......

:p

By Emmitt Sullivan and the likelihood he doesn’t, seeing as the prosecution withheld evidence from him and Flynn’s attorneys, I seriously doubt he wouldn’t.

By Emmitt Sullivan and the likelihood he doesn’t, seeing as the prosecution withheld evidence from him and Flynn’s attorneys, I seriously doubt he wouldn’t.

Judges get PISSED when they find out criminal prosecutors engaged in prosecutorial misconduct and attempted to con them by withholding evidence.....

I hope when Van GEEK is tried before a Judge for HIS crimes it is before Sullivan.

:p

how cute.

DOJ recommended to drop. So far that is all.

I knew I smelled a rat (Billy the Bagman) when I saw this.

Top prosecutor in Flynn case abruptly withdraws amid Trump attacks

The slow moving constitutional crisis caused by the corruption of the DOJ rolls on.

Trump must have ordered this because it is more politically palatable, giving Don cover, than a pardon.

The word is now out. If you commit a crime, confess to it, but stay loyal to Capt. Corruption....................you'll receive a get out of jail free card.

We are officially a banana republic.

Dems, get your barf bags ready, the lies about the case from Team Trump are about to ramp up in earnest.

Your desperation is duly noted. The Democrat Empire is starting to crumble and they are getting close to full panic mode.

how cute.

Wait and see...

how cute.

Wait and see...
it would seem the prosecuting attorney has resigned.

Your desperation is duly noted. The Democrat Empire is starting to crumble and they are getting close to full panic mode.

How much fun would it be if Durham releases his criminal findings by the end of July and by Mid/Late-October:

1. Biden is in the middle of a Kavanaugh-style Sexual Assault investigation

And

2. Clapper, Brennan, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Van GEEK and others are facing indictment
-- One of them (or more) flips and starts providing testimony / evidence against Obama

bwuhahahaha

Now they need to charge him for conspiracy to kidnap for his role in trying to plan out kidnapping the Turkish cleric in PA with his son.
1588881403384.png

how cute.

Wait and see...
I said that earlier in a different way.
So are you all still saying the case was dropped?

Forum List

Back