Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

He lied. It's a fact. Even his lawyers still admit it.
No one is detesting that, but what is being detested is how it all came into play. Being set up is a bad thing in which no one wants happening to them, and so it best to find out the situation, and then fix it so it doesn't happen again.
FFI is perfect fine with the government setting up innocent people and throwing them in prison.

Vile and reprehensible, isn't he?

He did not lie to the FBI, moron. That's what the DOJ's 6000 page report says. Furthermore, it says the people like Strozk and Page committed serious crimes.
A lie was told somewhere wasn't it ? However, it was used to create chaos in the man's life, and this is what is being corrected. Right ?

Being set up is a bad thing in which no one wants happening to them
True! Personally, i avoid it by not doing nefarious things i feel i have to lie to the FBI about.
Being set up doesn't mean you were engaged in nefarious things. Things can be applied to you in a set up that makes you appear as if you were doing nefarious things. Not good.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
LOL...
Once he plead guilty and the judge signed off, he was convicted, dope. The only reason he's not behind bars is his cooperation agreement that is holding up his sentencing.

Do you imagine any convict can simply say the wish to change their plea and get out of their conviction?
Idiot
Hmmmm, no. he withdrew his plea, jackass. How many times do you have to be told?
LOL...
One must be convicted before they can be sentenced.
A convict can not simply withdraw their plea and go free, dope.
They can when exculpatory evedince is found. Moron.
LOL...
Let us know when that happens.
It happened last week. You ignoring it didn’t make it go away.
LOL...

You saying it is in no way makes it so.
The documents provided recently say you’re full of shit.
He plead guilty and is convicted. Those documents don't change that.
He plead guilty to protect his son.
So?
Why is that important?
That means he took a fall for his son. who has a new born son . Guess you don't have children
That means he took a fall for his son. who has a new born son . Guess you don't have children
I do. They just don't commit federal felonies that I have to cover for.
He didn’t commit a felony. They admitted it in the original 302 which went missing until Durham finally got hold of it.
He didn’t commit a felony. They admitted it in the original 302 which went missing until Durham finally got hold of it.

Says who?

~~~~~~

Neither of those links say anything about Flynn's son, dope.
View attachment 333976
None of that changes the fact that Flynn lied, was fired from the admin for doing so, was charged and pleaded guilty. Twice.
That isn't a fact, moron.
That isn't a fact, moron.
LOL...
These are irrefutable facts, dope.

None of that changes the fact that Flynn lied, was fired from the admin for doing so, was charged and pleaded guilty. Twice.

No one is detesting that, but what is being detested is how it all came into play. Being set up is a bad thing in which no one wants happening to them, and so it best to find out the situation, and then fix it so it doesn't happen again.
FFI is perfect fine with the government setting up innocent people and throwing them in prison.

Vile and reprehensible, isn't he?
Politics can drive people crazy.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
The DOJ certainly cannot undo that.
He withdrew his plea, moron.
Which no one can do after being convicted, dope. Either way, it still needs to be adjudicated.
As usual, you're wrong. Also, your use of the word "adjudicated" is meaningless.
As usual, you're wrong. Also, your use of the word "adjudicated" is meaningless.
Explain to us what the next step(s) are, professor. What action(s) and by whom must be done to finalize this?

~~~~~~
It means that the criminal act of railroading the perpetrators of this should be indicted, and tried for their crime(s) and adjudged by their peers.
It means that the criminal act of railroading the perpetrators of this should be indicted, and tried for their crime(s) and adjudged by their peers.
This move by the DOJ only works on idiots like yourself. There were no "criminal acts of railroading", dope.

"Last year Mr. Flynn asked the federal judge to throw out his conviction because, he claimed, the prosecutors and F.B.I. agents on his case had engaged in misconduct. The judge rejected his request, finding that the agents had not entrapped Mr. Flynn. And a report by the Justice Department’s inspector general found that the bureau had sufficient evidence to investigate Mr. Flynn as part of its inquiry into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, even as the report was sharply critical of the F.B.I.’s broader handling of that investigation."

"Last year Mr. Flynn asked the federal judge to throw out his conviction because, he claimed, the prosecutors and F.B.I. agents on his case had engaged in misconduct.

And boy was he right.
Except the judge said no, dope. You know, in the part of the quote you left out.

The judge, last year, didn't have the exculpatory evidence that the prosecutors illegally withheld.
The judge ruled on this in January of this year.

The exculpatory evidence that the prosecutors illegally withheld was just revealed in the last 2 weeks.
There is no exculpatory evidence, fool.
A 302 saying he didn't exhibit outward physical signs of lying doesn't mean he didn't lie. He was charged with doing so and admitted to doing so.

(CNN)The Justice Department said Friday it shared with Michael Flynn's lawyers a number of documents uncovered in a review ordered by Attorney General William Barr, raising the prospect that the department now believes potentially exculpatory information wasn't turned over as required before the former Trump national security adviser pleaded guilty.

We'll see just how "potentially exculpatory" the judge believes this to be.
It doesn't matter. The DOJ dropped the case. End of story. The judge can't order the DOJ to continue prosecuting the case.

The case has already been prosecuted, dope. Flynn is convicted.

Derp....
Which no one can do after being convicted, dope. Either way, it still needs to be adjudicated.
Explain to us what the next step(s) are, professor. What action(s) and by whom must be done to finalize this?

~~~~~~
This move by the DOJ only works on idiots like yourself. There were no "criminal acts of railroading", dope.

"Last year Mr. Flynn asked the federal judge to throw out his conviction because, he claimed, the prosecutors and F.B.I. agents on his case had engaged in misconduct. The judge rejected his request, finding that the agents had not entrapped Mr. Flynn. And a report by the Justice Department’s inspector general found that the bureau had sufficient evidence to investigate Mr. Flynn as part of its inquiry into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, even as the report was sharply critical of the F.B.I.’s broader handling of that investigation."

"Last year Mr. Flynn asked the federal judge to throw out his conviction because, he claimed, the prosecutors and F.B.I. agents on his case had engaged in misconduct.

And boy was he right.
Except the judge said no, dope. You know, in the part of the quote you left out.

The judge, last year, didn't have the exculpatory evidence that the prosecutors illegally withheld.

The exculpatory evidence that the prosecutors illegally withheld was just revealed in the last 2 weeks.
A 302 saying he didn't exhibit outward physical signs of lying doesn't mean he didn't lie. He was charged with doing so and admitted to doing so.

(CNN)The Justice Department said Friday it shared with Michael Flynn's lawyers a number of documents uncovered in a review ordered by Attorney General William Barr, raising the prospect that the department now believes potentially exculpatory information wasn't turned over as required before the former Trump national security adviser pleaded guilty.

It doesn't matter. The DOJ dropped the case. End of story. The judge can't order the DOJ to continue prosecuting the case.

The case has already been prosecuted, dope. Flynn is convicted.
Not if they drop the charges. Which they are doing. I hope he sues and gets his $6 million back.

Derp....

~~~~~~

And boy was he right.

One things for sure, and that is that you have been placed on defense, because the case is being dropped. Now go and fight the system if you think it's wrong, because fighting here is just bloviating because of your butt hurt. I guess trying to make yourself look all lawyer like and such here, just feeds the narcissistic ego.. lol
The case has not been "dropped", dope.
They've petitioned the judge to drop the case. It is his decision to make.

Derp....

~~~~~~

And boy was he right.

The 302 were falsified, moron.
In one text, dated February 10, Strzok tells Page he is heavily editing Pientka’s 302 form to the point he’s “trying not to completely re-write” it. Other messages reveal that Page, who did not attend the interview, reviewed the 302 form and made editing suggestions. On February 14, Page texts Strzok, "Is Andy good with the 302?" – presumably referring to FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. The next day, February 15, the Flynn 302 was officially submitted and filed with the FBI.​
FBI supervisors like Strzok, however, are not supposed to rewrite other agents’ 302 forms. Nor are 302 forms supposed to be edited by FBI personnel who were not present at the interview, and both of these things happened in the Flynn case. “I've probably written in the close to the low thousands of 302s. I've probably supervised or overseen thousands upon thousands of more of those,” James Gagliano, retired 25-year veteran of the FBI and current CNN analyst, told RealClearInvestigations. “This is not how we do business as an FBI supervisor. I never, ever materially altered a 302.”​

Derp....

~~~~~~

And boy was he right.

In one text, dated February 10, Strzok tells Page he is heavily editing Pientka’s 302 form to the point he’s “trying not to completely re-write” it. Other messages reveal that Page, who did not attend the interview, reviewed the 302 form and made editing suggestions. On February 14, Page texts Strzok, "Is Andy good with the 302?" – presumably referring to FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. The next day, February 15, the Flynn 302 was officially submitted and filed with the FBI.​
FBI supervisors like Strzok, however, are not supposed to rewrite other agents’ 302 forms. Nor are 302 forms supposed to be edited by FBI personnel who were not present at the interview, and both of these things happened in the Flynn case. “I've probably written in the close to the low thousands of 302s. I've probably supervised or overseen thousands upon thousands of more of those,” James Gagliano, retired 25-year veteran of the FBI and current CNN analyst, told RealClearInvestigations. “This is not how we do business as an FBI supervisor. I never, ever materially altered a 302.”​

Flynn admitted he lied, dope. Nothing changes that fact.

LOL...
These are irrefutable facts, dope.

The 6000 page DOJ report refuted them, moron. The 302s used to convict him were falsified.

Derp....

~~~~~~

And boy was he right.

His plea bargain is null and void since it was made under duress.

Derp....

~~~~~~

And boy was he right.

LOL.....
Is that your ruling, your honor?
Dope.

Even Pence says you're a dope.

Forum List

Back