Breaking News from Genesis 1:9

I'm not sure what a synthetic rock is? Concrete? Natural rocks and minerals I do have some knowledge of and I know of no reason they couldn't last a few billion years.

Sounds like another wrong answer of an antiChristian.

Else where is your scientific evidence :laugh:? Can you show me a 100 yr-old rock, 1000 yr-old rock, 10,000 yr-old rock, 1 million yr-old rock, 100 million yr-old rock, 1 billion yr-old rock, and 4.5 billion yr-old rock to compare? Where were these rocks found to see their environment and compare it with other rocks there.

Where is your evidence that The Passion of Christ wasn't scriptural?
What color were Jesus' eyes in the movie? Which scriptural source did that come from?

I never said the movie wasn't based on the Gospels, only that (and I didn't see it) it was necessarily a mash up of all the Gospels, including some things and ignoring others. For example, what day was the crucifixion? The movie contradicted either Mark or John.

Compare the movie to the full story and get back to me.

I'm not sure what a synthetic rock is? Concrete? Natural rocks and minerals I do have some knowledge of and I know of no reason they couldn't last a few billion years.

Else where is your scientific evidence :laugh:? Can you show me a 100 yr-old rock, 1000 yr-old rock, 10,000 yr-old rock, 1 million yr-old rock, 100 million yr-old rock, 1 billion yr-old rock, and 4.5 billion yr-old rock to compare? Where were these rocks found to see their environment and compare it with other rocks there.
Go to Egypt and check the monuments there. The granite they used is unchanged in 5,500 or so years. The inscriptions are still crisp and readable.

What color were Jesus' eyes in the movie? Which scriptural source did that come from?

I never said the movie wasn't based on the Gospels, only that (and I didn't see it) it was necessarily a mash up of all the Gospels, including some things and ignoring others. For example, what day was the crucifixion? The movie contradicted either Mark or John.

It's weird we are way off Genesis 1:9. Maybe Satan has led you to Bart Ehrman who was led by him to Judas Iscariot.

I didn't notice Jesus' eye color in the movie. He had the flesh and blood body though and was an innocent man. He did not deserve the bloody beatings nor crucifixion. Yet, this is what was prophecized. Maybe the atheists will get beat up like this in the afterlife, but it would be overkill.

Go to Egypt and check the monuments there. The granite they used is unchanged in 5,500 or so years. The inscriptions are still crisp and readable.

Oh, have you been there?

It's weird we are way off Genesis 1:9. Maybe Satan has led you to Bart Ehrman who was led by him to Judas Iscariot.

I didn't notice Jesus' eye color in the movie. He had the flesh and blood body though and was an innocent man. He did not deserve the bloody beatings nor crucifixion. Yet, this is what was prophecized. Maybe the atheists will get beat up like this in the afterlife, but it would be overkill.
You need to let go of your hate. Your hate / self-hate is unhealthy. Come to terms with the fact that there are those who don’t believe in your gods. Magic, miracles and ancient superstitions are not for everyone.

Wait. 15 gigatons of ice is in the Bible :laugh: ?

We discussed this weeks ago, but you couldn't answer Archimedes Principle.

main-qimg-315e91fdd19599882a46b6aa9c55de73

Your 15 gigatons of ice claim.

We get hundreds of gigatons of ice melting at the poles with the warming trend now, but no flooding.

Scientific method

We discussed this weeks ago and you couldn't even answer Archimedes Principle. For flooding to occur, we need the water on land to runoff into the ocean. You need to move on. People have been laughing at you for weeks.

No. The account of Catastrophic flooding is in the Bible. The asteroid strike or strikes explains the flooding.

We get hundreds of gigatons of ice melting at the poles with the warming trend now, but no flooding.

Scientific method

We discussed this weeks ago and you couldn't even answer Archimedes Principle. For flooding to occur, we need the water on land to runoff into the ocean. You need to move on. People have been laughing at you for weeks.

Trust me. I understand Archimedes. I’m an engineer.

There’s a big difference between water being melted and raising sea level which the asteroid didn’t do and water being vaporized into the stratosphere and causing catastrophic rain and flood events around the world which the asteroid striking a glacier did do.

Scientific method

Trust me. I understand Archimedes. I’m an engineer.

There’s a big difference between water being melted and raising sea level which the asteroid didn’t do and water being vaporized into the stratosphere and causing catastrophic rain and flood events around the world which the asteroid striking a glacier did do.

You can believe what you want to :cuckoo:. It's too wacko for me.

Smart people know science is never settled.
Therefore, pseduscence is a okay.

Haha, got it!
Yes we know you’re a fool.
Says the guy who just embarrassed himself with a crackpot pseudoscience theory in a science thread....sure, son. Sure.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Then burn that dumb book you posted.
That’s right burn books. That works. That’s real science...for dummies.

Smart people know science is never settled.
Therefore, pseduscence is a okay.

Haha, got it!
Yes we know you’re a fool.
Says the guy who just embarrassed himself with a crackpot pseudoscience theory in a science thread....sure, son. Sure.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Then burn that dumb book you posted.
That’s right burn books. That works. That’s real science...for dummies.
I dont need to burn the book, because i am not gullible enough to get sucked in by it. That was advice tailored to you.

Forum List

Back