Breaking News:Mass shooting in....AUSTRALIA?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
At least four people were killed and one injured in a mass shooting in Darwin, northern Australia, on Tuesday evening.

Duty Superintendent Lee Morgan told CNN that a man had been taken into custody at approximately 7:45 p.m. (6:15 a.m. ET), about an hour after the shooting -- which took place in Darwin's inner suburbs -- was reported to police.

"The situation is now under control," Morgan said, adding there was no "ongoing threat to the public."

Four killed in mass shooting in northern Australia - news+ - att.net

That, cannot be.

any particular characteristics on the murderer , i better check out the link i suppose eh .

At least four people were killed and one injured in a mass shooting in Darwin, northern Australia, on Tuesday evening.

Duty Superintendent Lee Morgan told CNN that a man had been taken into custody at approximately 7:45 p.m. (6:15 a.m. ET), about an hour after the shooting -- which took place in Darwin's inner suburbs -- was reported to police.

"The situation is now under control," Morgan said, adding there was no "ongoing threat to the public."

That, cannot be.
There were 52 blacks shot this weekend In Chicago lol helloooooo

That, cannot be.
USMB needs to have a GOOD NEWS section. This could be reported as GOOD NEWS.

See how well those strict gun laws work. Any country including ours who bans guns deserves what they get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One mass shooting in 15 years and you wanker political BS over it.

See how well those strict gun laws work. Any country including ours who bans guns deserves what they get

Not one in last 15 years. Do your research first.

Since January 1st 2005 Australia has had 6 gun mass shootings killing 29 people.

In America, that's about one years worth.

How can any mass shooting take place if the filthy government takes away the guns?

Just like last week when that Democrat registered Negro that passed a background went into a "firearms free zone" and shot up people.

Gun control never does a damn thing to prevent gun crime. If it did then Chicago would be the safest city in the US instead of the most dangerous. After all, they have the strictest gun control laws in the country.

Truth hurts, eh?
Maybe the Aussies will ban shotguns now.
I would settle for 6 shootings in 15 years.
Tell us how Aussie gun control laws are the reason they do not have as many mass shootings as the US.

Truth hurts, eh?
Tell us how Aussie gun control laws are the reason they do not have as many mass shootings as the US.

People have a lack of access to guns. Pretty simple to understand.

That, cannot be.
Trump and slavery fault

That, cannot be.
Trump and slavery fault
English please

Truth hurts, eh?
People have a lack of access to guns. Pretty simple to understand.
This is, of course, false. Aussies have legal access to any number of guns that are more than capable of killing a large number of people in a short period of time - especially when they are the only one doing the shooting.

So, again:

Forum List

Back