if there is a god in heaven........ please PLEASE do it. if assange comes to the US, it's all over for him too.

I know, right? Got to get rid of all those pesky whistleblowers and people that gaslight corruption. :rolleyes:

i have no sympathy for someone who helped the russians install an asset into the whitehouse.

IMO, that's some sketchy reasoning right there. ;)

time will tell.... time will tell.

:popcorn:

if there is a god in heaven........ please PLEASE do it. if assange comes to the US, it's all over for him too.

I know, right? Got to get rid of all those pesky whistleblowers and people that gaslight corruption. :rolleyes:

i have no sympathy for someone who helped the russians install an asset into the whitehouse.

Now you got me wanting popcorn. :mad:

Now you got me wanting popcorn. :mad:

mmmm mmmmm goooooooooooooooooooood.......................... yummy.

When you are supposed to be investigating Russian Collusion and intentionally ignore the fact that Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton and The DNC we’re working with Russian intelligence to attack Donald Trump, impact our election, and launch a massive Espionage Operation against his campaign and his family in the midst of an election then you know Mueller is an Evil, Godless man.

There was a COUP and The White House launched it ordered it and sanctioned it all in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton elected.

The Mafia in the White House.....incredible....

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I take it that you are still all in on a 'soft coup'.
Well, you have alot of company as so is the FBI.
I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Has the FBI morphed into Hillarys personal KGB?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.

Where is your evidence?

For starters, let's begin with Hillary crying 'wolf' when she lost and then the still to this day unsubstantiated dossier that she paid for.
Any other questions, nimrod?
Nothing illegal about paying for dossier.
You're supposed to be proving that Obama and Hillary worked with russian intelligence to hurt Trump. The only evidence is that fusion gps hired steele.

Dang, NRA DOPer BS the Stone be.

upload_2019-1-25_21-58-31.png

Thanks, FBI for taking a moron Gun Nutter down the right way.

btw. This DOPer Gun Nutter was the normal 2nd ANAL DOPer coward to use the guns.

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

To be a real DOPer member, the great Douche needs to beat the hooker wife for all this.
As the great Douche got ITs ass beating in public by a Female.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Yes, the fat lady has finished her warm up and she is about to sing...

fat-lady2.jpg

How can you lie to The FBI or Congress when your Civil Rights are violated and you are not permitted to see the evidence against you, not even copies of your own emails or texts?

Yes Mueller is doing this. He’s done it to every victim of his.

That and numerous other Civil Rights violations.

Yes, the fat lady has finished her warm up and she is about to sing...

fat-lady2.jpg
Can we get this in flat-chested?

'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?
Sounds like a pile of bullshit.
Why exactly?

During his HPSCI testimony, STONE was asked, “So you have no emails to anyone concerning the allegations of hacked documents . . . or any discussions you have had with third parties about [the head of Organization 1]? You have no emails, no texts, no documents whatsoever, any kind of that nature?” STONE falsely and misleadingly answered, “That is correct.

In truth and in fact, STONE had sent and received numerous emails and text messages during the 2016 campaign in which he discussed Organization 1, its head, and its possession of hacked emails. At the time of his false testimony, STONE was still in possession of many of these emails and text messages,

You got to love it

He can lie almost as good as trump

"I hope that Russian finds those missing emails"

and they certainly do

and a person on his campaign has them

They are like brothers with massive ego that believe they can get away with anything with a lie and a victory sign

Trump will pardon him but Mueller has his proof of the crime

Mueller is not amused

these are mostly fabricated charges such as:
saying their instead of there
stupid shit

It's the Trump crime organization.

The Mafia in the White House.....incredible....

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I take it that you are still all in on a 'soft coup'.
Well, you have alot of company as so is the FBI.
I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Has the FBI morphed into Hillarys personal KGB?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.

Mueller is sending a message to the Trump crime family, their associates, and the blithering stooge Rudi Giuliani.

Forum List

Back