You have to love the smell of Trumpist desperation in the morning. The tried and true Hillary deflection is out in force. Stone deserved to get arrested. Only someone who does not give a shit for the election integrity of this nation would try to halt an investigation into foreign interference in our election process. Trumpers should grow up instead of acting like mindless lemmings for Trump.

ah, the pitfalls of selective memory..

13891959_1760173957573038_8747712263856971068_n.jpg

5b928f1d200000420034c34e.jpeg

Up yours, Roger, you smug little prick.

That smirk on Stone's face reminds me of that arrogant, entitled Covington kid wearing the MAGA hat.

America is too good for these ass wipes; we are better than this.

Still no Russian collusion, eh?
That is the point. There is no Russian collusion.. People's lives are ruined over Mueller-manufactured crimes. This is indicting people in look for a crime.

This is a witch hunt and when it's over, I hope President Trump pardons all of them, except Cohen.
They are indicting people for anything other than what they set out to investigate. Give a law enforcement guy enough time, and he'll indict Mother Teresa.

Mueller .. he's quite the tallywacker...

I figure he's placating his abundance of Democratic Party investigators/lawyers..
Mueller believes Stone was the guy who got the hacked emails to Wikileaks. He wouldn't have indicted him if he didn't think he had enough evidence. What he really wants is to know how much Trump knew and how involved he was. And if I'm right, this investigation is NOT going to be finished in March.

According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.

The real question is will they demos keep the shutdown going for being so stupid not to vote for what they voted for twice already

Another brick falls out of the Trump wall of defiance.

The FBI stormed the house. Evidently, they wanted to get their hands on documents and data before Stone destroyed it.

I wonder how many Trump rats escaped out of Roger's back door.

The net is closing on Donald Trump.
Drama for the cameras. Stone has had a couple of years to scrub his home of anything incriminating

And not a damn thing to do with Trump.

Mr. Stone never worked for the Trump Administration. The charges made in the pre-dawn raid are perjury and obstruction charges that have nothing at all to do with the President.

The reason for the pre-dawn raid was Mr. Stone's chutzpah is going public with his financial problems dealing with the Mueller Witchhunt during a chat with Tucker last night.

The Mule must have been awfully pissed.

This totally amoral slimeball is typical of the riffraff Trump has surrounded himself with. Seems it is up to Mueller to drain the swamp.

The FBI stormed the house. Evidently, they wanted to get their hands on documents and data before Stone destroyed it.

I wonder how many Trump rats escaped out of Roger's back door.

The net is closing on Donald Trump.

Next is Bossie and Conway I suspect. Also Nigel Farage is Trump backer in the UK.

Last edited:
The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
Actually the net is tightening around Hillary and Obama -- they know Stone has the goods on them and now they have instructed the FBI to arrest Stone in order to keep him quiet.......and stuff

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
Actually the net is tightening around Hillary and Obama -- they know Stone has the goods on them and now they have instructed the FBI to arrest Stone in order to keep him quiet.......and stuff

Biff is starting the diversion, squealing, and bleating before the bogus 9/11 hero Rudi the mouth Giuliani.

Forum List

Back