Breaking News: Some Republicans & some Conservatives put Country First!

Now if only Hillary supports would.

we'd have someone in the Oval Office that isnt' Republican or Democrat

Wow, the talking point seems to have some validity, and all it took was Donald Trump:

Republican exodus from Trump grows

Of course there is still a Rudy Giuliani and a Newt Gingrich, so desperate for attention, Country First remains nothing more than a talking point for those two.

Those anti-American RINO's putting the country before political party should be tossed out of the country after the glorious Czar Trump blessed to office because they are unworthy to live in the same nation with those that drink the bath water of the Messiah Anti-Christ that is named Donald John Trump...

( As you wonder what the fuck, well remember this and that is I love Trump as much as I love the idea of seeing Hillary Clinton naked )

Wow, the talking point seems to have some validity, and all it took was Donald Trump:

Republican exodus from Trump grows

Of course there is still a Rudy Giuliani and a Newt Gingrich, so desperate for attention, Country First remains nothing more than a talking point for those two.

Those anti-American RINO's putting the country before political party should be tossed out of the country after the glorious Czar Trump blessed to office because they are unworthy to live in the same nation with those that drink the bath water of the Messiah Anti-Christ that is named Donald John Trump...

( As you wonder what the fuck, well remember this and that is I love Trump as much as I love the idea of seeing Hillary Clinton naked )
You're one sick anti-American!

original.jpg

Forum List

Back