BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from FBI interview today.

Last edited:
Since Hillary's FBI interview was "voluntary" - you can bet she was extremely well prepared. Go Hillary!!!!!

Happy Fourth of July to all my NaziCon friends.

thumb.php

Explain to me again the Castle Grande, where Hillary billed for the fraudulent work, and then Chelsea's bio daddy Web Hubbell went to the court, said he did the work Hillary billed for, and did two years in the poke as a result...

Is that the type of character you want in the White House, someone who lied, billed for fraud, and then let someone else take the fall??

31/2 hour interview is not a long one, or a short one. Seems to me that based on the interview length, the FBI knew exactly what questions that they wanted to ask. BTW, sources are like A-holes; everyone has one.

I hope my NaziCon friends don't choke on their burgers and wieners over the weekend.

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

Well, CNN was just reporting it as BREAKING NEWS. That's all I can tell you...

Everything is BREAKING NEWS on cable news.

For example: BREAKING NEWS: A LARGE DUCK FARTS IN A SMALL POND AND CAUSES A TSUNAMI ALERT!

Explain to me again the Castle Grande, where Hillary billed for the fraudulent work, and then Chelsea's bio daddy Web Hubbell went to the court, said he did the work Hillary billed for, and did two years in the poke as a result...

Is that the type of character you want in the White House, someone who lied, billed for fraud, and then let someone else take the fall??

Better yet, why don't you explain what the hell you are talking about. Are you dredging up another recycled conspiracy theory? That should be the right's motto. "NO CONSPIRACY THEORY LEFT BEHIND"

Of course not. She isnt known as "Crooked Hillary" for nothing.

The FBI has been duly threatened by Obama, Lynch and...by the DNC...who has a good shot at owning the next White House via Hillary or anyone who replaces her.

The FBI knows if they indict....their careers and the careers of other agents....will suffer badly. Budget cuts. Federal directives. All sorts of ways to make life hard.

THEN....of course...slick Willy met with Lynch to let her know the deal.

This is what far left regimes in Cuba, Russia, NKorea, China, etc do.

The FBI has a choice.

Do what's right and moral....and fuck themselves and their agents over for the next decade.

Or....

Drop it...stay off the Dems radar of vengeance....and let Crooked Hillary go free.

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Forum List

Back