BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

so because they get elected they are good at their jobs?
That's not the point, idiot. The point is that third party candidates don't win. Stay focused if you can.

you fucking elected Bush....a half-assed leader and president.....
I voted for Bush 1, not W. Even so, both of them were better than the alternative, and we all know how well the 2 kooks Ross Perot and Ralph Nader did.

and since you live in California.....how many of your candidates have been elected chump?....
What does where I live have to do with it? We're talking about presidential elections, not state. If you put the joint down you might be able to stay focused.

When the inscription above the door has been changed to read:

Department of "Justice"

the observant take notice but wisely remain silent out of an overwhelming desire to avoid an overpowering urge to "suicide".

Could Rice, Powell, and Congress survive the same level of email scrutiny? How would we ever know...?

That's not the point, idiot. The point is that third party candidates don't win. Stay focused if you can.

I voted for Bush 1, not W. Even so, both of them were better than the alternative, and we all know how well the 2 kooks Ross Perot and Ralph Nader did.

and since you live in California.....how many of your candidates have been elected chump?....
What does where I live have to do with it? We're talking about presidential elections, not state. If you put the joint down you might be able to stay focused.
SJ im not going to have a pissing contest with you,i have always seemed to have gotten along with you,you are a party person im not....i will leave it at that....our disagreement on this aint worth beating each other up especially over the turds running....

SJ im not going to have a pissing contest with you,i have always seemed to have gotten along with you,you are a party person im not....i will leave it at that....our disagreement on this aint worth beating each other up especially over the turds running....
That's just it, I'm not a party person. I often vote Libertarian (in the primaries but not in the general because it's a wasted vote). A third party has to gain credibility and establish a track record before they can be a viable party. They can't possibly win in the general for several reasons. They have to be on all the ballots, they have to be able to win a state, and they need to have at least some of their own party in Congress to support their agenda, just to name a few. They need to start at the bottom. I don't like having to vote for the lesser of the two evils either but shit man, a protest vote isn't gonna do anything but give us the worst of the three and it's not gonna bring anyone to that party. They need to do it the right way and get elected to statewide offices, get some numbers behind them, then Congress, THEN the presidency. Nobody starts at the top.

That's just it, I'm not a party person. I often vote Libertarian (in the primaries but not in the general because it's a wasted vote). A third party has to gain credibility and establish a track record before they can be a viable party. They can't possibly win in the general for several reasons. They have to be on all the ballots, they have to be able to win a state, and they need to have at least some of their own party in Congress to support their agenda, just to name a few. They need to start at the bottom. I don't like having to vote for the lesser of the two evils either but shit man, a protest vote isn't gonna do anything but give us the worst of the three and it's not gonna bring anyone to that party. They need to do it the right way and get elected to statewide offices, get some numbers behind them, then Congress, THEN the presidency. Nobody starts at the top.
i hear ya....but i will not vote for people i think suck....i have not liked hillary since she was first lady....and i was looking at trump until he started talking like an asshole,a president has to have some tact and civility.....you cant be an effective leader if more than half the country cant stand you....and that is trump and hillary....not well liked by those they want to lead...

The RWnuts will react as usual. Hysteria.

All I see is nothing more than wishful thinking from liberal media groups who hates the fact that their beloved candidate may be looking at an indictment.

Republican delusions die hard

Apparently it's the liberal media that's making claims without sources to back it up. It was a closed meeting between Hillary and those among the FBI involved in the investigations. How much Kool-Aid did you need to drink?

This is a day when the RWnuts should lament the fact (if they had the sense to) that they have cried wolf so many times,
that they have gone mental so many times, that they have obsessed on absurd non-issues so many times (aka Birtherism, Benghazi)

that normal America can't bring itself to bother to pay any attention to their rants anymore.

117 marked classified or top secret emails went through Hillary's server and still she's not being prosecuted. If we can't prosecute Hillary we can't prosecute anyone.

i hear ya....but i will not vote for people i think suck....i have not liked hillary since she was first lady....and i was looking at trump until he started talking like an asshole,a president has to have some tact and civility.....you cant be an effective leader if more than half the country cant stand you....and that is trump and hillary....not well liked by those they want to lead...
But one of the two of them is going to be the next president. No matter what either one of us WANTS, it's gonna be one of them. I prefer to have some say. It's just as important to vote AGAINST somebody as it is to vote FOR somebody. I vote FOR the candidate I want in the primary, but it that candidate doesn't get the nomination, I vote AGAINST the worst of the two in the general. Anything else is an exercise in futility. I don't have to like Trump, I just have to keep Hillary out of the WH and from making several SC appointments and the only way I can do that is to vote for Trump. If I only voted for people I like, I wouldn't vote very often.

And a little more interesting aspect of this Travesty of justice....

• Comey officially establishes a 2 tiered system of law: one for the Clinton’s & one for everyone else
    Flopping Aces ^ | 07-05-16 | DrJohn
    The statement made by James Comey was very curious. He spent 13 minutes explaining why Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted and then spent 2 minutes saying he won't recommend it. She is clearly guilty, but Comey decided not to recommend charges. Very curious. Careers have been lost for much less than than what Clinton did. Meet Stephen Kim: For instance, last year, after a five-year standoff with federal prosecutors, Stephen Kim, a former State Department official, pleaded guilty to one count of violating the Espionage Act when he discussed a classified report about North Korea with Fox News reporter James...

• Comey officially establishes a 2 tiered system of law: one for the Clinton’s & one for everyone else
    The statement made by James Comey was very curious. He spent 13 minutes explaining why Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted and then spent 2 minutes saying he won't recommend it. She is clearly guilty, but Comey decided not to recommend charges. Very curious. Careers have been lost for much less than than what Clinton did. Meet Stephen Kim: For instance, last year, after a five-year standoff with federal prosecutors, Stephen Kim, a former State Department official, pleaded guilty to one count of violating the Espionage Act when he discussed a classified report about North Korea with Fox News reporter James...

Funny. Comey is a Republican - so he knew he had to throw some red meat to NaziCons.

Funny. Comey is a Republican - so he knew he had to throw some red meat to NaziCons.

Yes 13 minutes of telling us what a c*unt she is, how everything she did was illegal, BUT spent 2 minutes CHANGING the law for her.....Arlen Specter WAS a Republican also!

Yes 13 minutes of telling us what a c*unt she is, how everything she did was illegal, BUT spent 2 minutes CHANGING the law for her.....Arlen Specter WAS a Republican also!

Bottom line: He exonerated Hillary!!!!!

Bottom line....NO, he didn't! He simply said he would not recommend prosecution....Did you see the word exonerated anywhere in his statements?.....Leaves it WIDE OPEN for a president Trump and his appointed AG to actually PROSECUTE the BITCH!

Bottom line....NO, he didn't! He simply said he would not recommend prosecution....Did you see the word exonerated anywhere in his statements?.....Leaves it WIDE OPEN for a president Trump and his appointed AG to actually PROSECUTE the BITCH!

You mean "double jeopardy" after AG Lynch declines to prosecute and closes the case? Funny...

You mean "double jeopardy" after AG Lynch declines to prosecute and closes the case? Funny...

I see you have NO FUCKING IDEA what DOUBLE JEOPARDY is....You impress me with you always putting the FUNNY icons next to my posts, and your inability to think above kindergarten level!

I see you have NO FUCKING IDEA what DOUBLE JEOPARDY is....You impress me with you always putting the FUNNY icons next to my posts, and your inability to think above kindergarten level!

Are you saying that a Trump AG could reopen and retry an AG Lynch closed case?

Forum List

Back