BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

The good news is that a Liberal cry about people adhering to the so called law of the land. Your People. Your language.

And a little more interesting aspect of this Travesty of justice....

• Comey officially establishes a 2 tiered system of law: one for the Clinton’s & one for everyone else
    Flopping Aces ^ | 07-05-16 | DrJohn
    The statement made by James Comey was very curious. He spent 13 minutes explaining why Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted and then spent 2 minutes saying he won't recommend it. She is clearly guilty, but Comey decided not to recommend charges. Very curious. Careers have been lost for much less than than what Clinton did. Meet Stephen Kim: For instance, last year, after a five-year standoff with federal prosecutors, Stephen Kim, a former State Department official, pleaded guilty to one count of violating the Espionage Act when he discussed a classified report about North Korea with Fox News reporter James...

Funny. Comey is a Republican - so he knew he had to throw some red meat to NaziCons.

Yes 13 minutes of telling us what a c*unt she is, how everything she did was illegal, BUT spent 2 minutes CHANGING the law for her.....Arlen Specter WAS a Republican also!

Bottom line: He exonerated Hillary!!!!!

Bottom line....NO, he didn't! He simply said he would not recommend prosecution....Did you see the word exonerated anywhere in his statements?.....Leaves it WIDE OPEN for a president Trump and his appointed AG to actually PROSECUTE the BITCH!

You mean "double jeopardy" after AG Lynch declines to prosecute and closes the case? Funny...
Double Jeopardy only applies when in front of a Judge. No Judge or Jury, no double jeopardy.

Yes 13 minutes of telling us what a c*unt she is, how everything she did was illegal, BUT spent 2 minutes CHANGING the law for her.....Arlen Specter WAS a Republican also!

Bottom line....NO, he didn't! He simply said he would not recommend prosecution....Did you see the word exonerated anywhere in his statements?.....Leaves it WIDE OPEN for a president Trump and his appointed AG to actually PROSECUTE the BITCH!

You mean "double jeopardy" after AG Lynch declines to prosecute and closes the case? Funny...

I see you have NO FUCKING IDEA what DOUBLE JEOPARDY is....You impress me with you always putting the FUNNY icons next to my posts, and your inability to think above kindergarten level!

Are you saying that a Trump AG could reopen and retry an AG Lynch closed case?
Yes.

And a little more interesting aspect of this Travesty of justice....

• Comey officially establishes a 2 tiered system of law: one for the Clinton’s & one for everyone else
    Flopping Aces ^ | 07-05-16 | DrJohn
    The statement made by James Comey was very curious. He spent 13 minutes explaining why Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted and then spent 2 minutes saying he won't recommend it. She is clearly guilty, but Comey decided not to recommend charges. Very curious. Careers have been lost for much less than than what Clinton did. Meet Stephen Kim: For instance, last year, after a five-year standoff with federal prosecutors, Stephen Kim, a former State Department official, pleaded guilty to one count of violating the Espionage Act when he discussed a classified report about North Korea with Fox News reporter James...

Funny. Comey is a Republican - so he knew he had to throw some red meat to NaziCons.

What a fucking moron. Double Jeopardy can only apply AFTER a trial and verdict. You are a complete idiot. :lol:

I see you have NO FUCKING IDEA what DOUBLE JEOPARDY is....You impress me with you always putting the FUNNY icons next to my posts, and your inability to think above kindergarten level!

Please QUOTE anyone in a position to do so in the FBI, that said the case was closed!.... What a numb skull you are!

Please QUOTE anyone in a position to do so in the FBI, that said the case was closed!.... What a numb skull you are!

It's up to the AG - not the FBI. Are you really that stupid?

Agencies | DOJ | Department of Justice

But Sqawpussy, Lynch said she'd DEFER to whatever the FBI said!

VWiqVeO.jpg

VWiqVeO.jpg

That's correct, you pathetic fucking idiot - but AG Lynch is the one who closes the case. FBI reports to her.

VWiqVeO.jpg

That's correct, you pathetic fucking idiot - but AG Lynch is the one who closes the case. FBI reports to her.

I simply LOVE IT when you subversive scumbags go into OCD mode and start to concentrate on MINUTIA that means NOTHING to the main topic.... But when you're out of bullets, you guys can always SUCK THE BARREL!

VWiqVeO.jpg

The NY Times printed a leak that Hillary would keep AG Lynch if she was elected. Sounds like a bribe to me.

Of course there will be no charges.

For many reasons.

Most of all there was no crime committed.

And the fact that Colin Powell and condi rice had their own servers too. Funny the republicans didn't have any problem with that fact when it was republicans who did it.

She didn't pass on any confidential email. Her server was not hacked even though we kept hearing that putin and others were going to release her emails they hacked any minute now.

The republicans have spent decades and tens of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons but have never found a crime.

I'm still waiting for the indictments they said were coming any minute back in 1998.

All this is, is a way to smear Hillary because the gop doesn't have a decent candidate or any decent polices or platform.

'And the fact that Colin Powell and condi rice had their own servers too.'

Do you have a link to that statement?

They had private email accounts, not servers...get your facts straight. They also had a handful of emails not thousands of them. Not to mention that Clinton used an unsecure Blackberry phone to access her emails.

Hilary (excuses) did it for convenience. Would you care to elaborate what/why is so inconvenience using the state department server? Einstein.

I never said it would be inconvenient to use the state department server...it's quite obvious that Hillary used her own server so she could do what she wanted without oversight. Dur-dur-dur-derp.

She said and I agree that she did it for her convenient.
My question to you or whoever right wingers was....... what is so inconvenient using the state department server?

Now you are smoking another accusations that she used her server so she can do whatever she wants with out oversight.
The emails was sent to her colleagues in state department not to Russia or wiki leaks.

The FBI director said gmail was more secure than the servers Hillary was using. Wiki leaks go their info by hacking public officials accounts, just as the Russian, Chinese, etc do all the time. Government accounts have a firewall that is quite effective and an attempted hacking or an actual hacking is detected. Not so with a private server.

Comey lays out all of her violations of law and then says he has nothing to prosecute???

the fix is in, corruption rules when the Clintons are involved.

Wake up America, we are allowing these criminals to destroy our country.

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

don't you mean there's nothing in the rightwingnut blogosphere? because it's not like legitimate news sources matter to you wingers

CNN and no other news outlet. However the far left Washington Post has called Hillary a liar.

Sorry, lefties, this is far from over.

Comey laid out in detail all of Hillary's illegal acts and lies. Obviously some kind of deal or threat prevented him from carrying out his oath of office.

Are you libs happy as you watch our great country act like a banana republic?

They had private email accounts, not servers...get your facts straight. They also had a handful of emails not thousands of them. Not to mention that Clinton used an unsecure Blackberry phone to access her emails.

Hilary (excuses) did it for convenience. Would you care to elaborate what/why is so inconvenience using the state department server? Einstein.

I never said it would be inconvenient to use the state department server...it's quite obvious that Hillary used her own server so she could do what she wanted without oversight. Dur-dur-dur-derp.

My question to you or whoever right wingers was....... what is so inconvenient using the state department server?

Now you are smoking another accusations that she used her server so she can do whatever she wants with out oversight.
The emails was sent to her colleagues in state department not to Russia or wiki leaks.

The FBI director said gmail was more secure than the servers Hillary was using. Wiki leaks go their info by hacking public officials accounts, just as the Russian, Chinese, etc do all the time. Government accounts have a firewall that is quite effective and an attempted hacking or an actual hacking is detected. Not so with a private server.

If the bitch were to become president she would be subject to blackmail from many different factions.

I agree and agree.......... As you said her emails was hacked........... she never sold her emails and confidential information to anyone.
If you lost your wallet then they stole your ID............ You go to police........ Should they punish you for being careless?

Hillary used her server for her convenient. What is so inconvenient using the state department server?

The only folks upset by this seem to be those who just cannot come to grips that post-constitutional Obamerica is NO LONGER a country of laws.

Those most delighted seem to be those who consider all the business about irresponisiblity to be high accolade.

That said, perhaps this thread can vanish like truth in a Democrat talkfest.

Forum List

Back