BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

don't you mean there's nothing in the rightwingnut blogosphere? because it's not like legitimate news sources matter to you wingers

CNN and no other news outlet. However the far left Washington Post has called Hillary a liar.

Sorry, lefties, this is far from over.

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

don't you mean there's nothing in the rightwingnut blogosphere? because it's not like legitimate news sources matter to you wingers

CNN and no other news outlet. However the far left Washington Post has called Hillary a liar.

She is not only a liar but a serial liar.

The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

Last edited:
Because Democrats will vote for Hillary, not Johnson. This is basic stuff, Harry. Come on, man.
and republicans will vote for trump not Johnson.....that is pretty basic too.....the only people you party people have to worry about is non-party people like me.....and if trump or hillary cant convince us to vote for them,then thats on them,not me or anyone else.....and so far i can give a flying fuck about either one...
You have a need to feel important so you withhold your vote. You think if you hold it hostage you'll force the real candidates to pay attention to you. The only thing you can hope to achieve is to fuck it up for somebody else because there's no way in hell you'll win even one state.
how am i withholding my vote if i vote for someone?.....or is it only withholding it if i dont vote for who you would like me to vote for?...so who feels important here?.....you are a party person SJ....i wont vote for someone i feel should not be anywhere near the white house,while you will just because the person is from your party....there is the difference...i dont reward lousy people,you do.....
I don't give a shit who you vote for, I'm just pointing out the fucked up kind of person you are. Vote for the pot head, that's your mentality.
sure you dont,thats why you are getting pissed.....and who said i was voting for the pot head?....and if you dont think trump has done pot and coke and other shit, than that is how fucked up you are....thats you're mentality....
lol, I'm not pissed, dumbshit. I told you, I don't care who you vote for. There aren't enough idiots like you to make a difference. If it makes you feel giddy to vote for somebody like Ralph Nader, Ross Perot, or Gary Johnson, go right ahead. Then you can giggle on the way home while you smoke your joint and tell yourself you accomplished something. :lol:

Far from over? It will NEVER be over with NaziCons. It's a brain thingy...

and republicans will vote for trump not Johnson.....that is pretty basic too.....the only people you party people have to worry about is non-party people like me.....and if trump or hillary cant convince us to vote for them,then thats on them,not me or anyone else.....and so far i can give a flying fuck about either one...
You have a need to feel important so you withhold your vote. You think if you hold it hostage you'll force the real candidates to pay attention to you. The only thing you can hope to achieve is to fuck it up for somebody else because there's no way in hell you'll win even one state.
how am i withholding my vote if i vote for someone?.....or is it only withholding it if i dont vote for who you would like me to vote for?...so who feels important here?.....you are a party person SJ....i wont vote for someone i feel should not be anywhere near the white house,while you will just because the person is from your party....there is the difference...i dont reward lousy people,you do.....
I don't give a shit who you vote for, I'm just pointing out the fucked up kind of person you are. Vote for the pot head, that's your mentality.
sure you dont,thats why you are getting pissed.....and who said i was voting for the pot head?....and if you dont think trump has done pot and coke and other shit, than that is how fucked up you are....thats you're mentality....
lol, I'm not pissed, dumbshit. I told you, I don't care who you vote for. There aren't enough idiots like you to make a difference. If it makes you feel giddy to vote for somebody like Ralph Nader, Ross Perot, or Gary Johnson, go right ahead. Then you can giggle on the way home while you smoke your joint and tell yourself you accomplished something. :lol:
yea your not pissed lol....fucking lying sack of shit....and what the fuck are you accomplishing?...trying to vote yet another half-assed piece of shit into office who is not even liked by many in your own fucking party......and im the idiot?...here is the difference between me and idiots like you...i vote for who i want to vote for....you vote for who your precious little party tells you to vote for......thats called being a chump....

Far from over? It will NEVER be over with NaziCons. It's a brain thingy...
Some times shit flows up hill.

yea your not pissed lol....fucking lying sack of shit....and what the fuck are you accomplishing?...trying to vote yet another half-assed piece of shit into office who is not even liked by many in your own fucking party......and im the idiot?...here is the difference between me and idiots like you...i vote for who i want to vote for....you vote for who your precious little party tells you to vote for......thats called being a chump....
Go load your pipe and listen to your Jefferson Airplane records, loser. BTW, I hear they're giving away free Gary Johnson posters with every bong purchase down at the smoke shop. Far out, man! :lol:

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg

Go load your pipe and listen to your Jefferson Airplane records, loser. BTW, I hear they're giving away free Gary Johnson posters with every bong purchase down at the smoke shop. Far out, man! :lol:

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg
whats the matter SJ?.....dont like to be called a chump?....that truth really gets to ya dont it?....well i have to let you go now, your party is calling you to tell you what to do for the 4th....dont get burned by those illegal fireworks you bought in Mexico....

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg
whats the matter SJ?.....dont like to be called a chump?....that truth really gets to ya dont it?....well i have to let you go now, your party is calling you to tell you what to do for the 4th....dont get burned by those illegal fireworks you bought in Mexico....
Aw, the pot head is upset because he can't convince me to throw my vote away. Keep tokin', buddy. Hey, maybe you could start a petition to draft Cheech and Chong to run on the Peace and Freedom Party ticket. :lol:

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg
Aw, the pot head is upset because he can't convince me to throw my vote away. Keep tokin', buddy. Hey, maybe you could start a petition to draft Cheech and Chong to run on the Peace and Freedom Party ticket. :lol:
i dont have to convince you....you are doing it anyway......

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg

Funny his posts are of much greater value than yours.

Finally, Hillary will soon be exonerated by the DOJ. She's a tough woman to have suffered through so many senseless partisan attacks. She takes a licking and keeps on ticking. The kind of president America needs.

Go Hillary!!!!!

Finally, Hillary will soon be exonerated by the DOJ. She's a tough woman to have suffered through so many senseless partisan attacks. She takes a licking and keeps on ticking. The kind of president America needs.

Go Hillary!!!!!

I can't wait for Republicans to admit they were wrong

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg

did you notice how he could not answer questions.....he just starts with the name calling?...but he aint pissed....

Go Hillary!!!!!

Doesn't hurt that her husband is the ex president...and he met with the DOJ in a private plane unannounced on a tarmac "accidental" meeting and threatened the DOJ/FBI with a tsunami of political payback if they went through with it.

So yeah....Go Hillary.

Go Hillary!!!!!

I can't wait for Republicans to admit they were wrong

Not all of us. I knew she'd never be held accountable. Her husband is an ex president.

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg

did you notice how he could not answer questions.....he just starts with the name calling?...but he aint pissed....

he does seem a bit overwrought. :)

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg

Says the dumbest bitch on USMB. :lol:

hippie-guy-500x333.jpg
i dont have to convince you....you are doing it anyway......
How many of your candidates have been elected, stoner?

Forum List

Back