BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from FBI interview today.

What else did the Clinton New Network (CNN) have to offer?
Hillary way ahead in the polls

Breaking on CNN...

The most credible poll: The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Last edited:
Breaking on CNN...

Breaking on CNN...

The most credible poll: The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 43% of the vote, while Clinton earns 39%.

Funny. Rasmussen is a NaziCon poll.

The bitch is NOT going to win.

Americans had enough of her viciousness her corruption and lies!

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

Well, CNN was just reporting it as BREAKING NEWS. That's all I can tell you...

Of course there will be no charges.

For many reasons.

Most of all there was no crime committed.

And the fact that Colin Powell and condi rice had their own servers too. Funny the republicans didn't have any problem with that fact when it was republicans who did it.

She didn't pass on any confidential email. Her server was not hacked even though we kept hearing that putin and others were going to release her emails they hacked any minute now.

The republicans have spent decades and tens of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons but have never found a crime.

I'm still waiting for the indictments they said were coming any minute back in 1998.

All this is, is a way to smear Hillary because the gop doesn't have a decent candidate or any decent polices or platform.

'And the fact that Colin Powell and condi rice had their own servers too.'

Do you have a link to that statement?

They had private email accounts, not servers...get your facts straight. They also had a handful of emails not thousands of them. Not to mention that Clinton used an unsecure Blackberry phone to access her emails.

Exactly............hillary's karma has caught up with her....Vince Foster's ghosst has enveloped her............she is dead meat.

Breaking on CNN...

Breaking on CNN...

Funny. Rasmussen is a NaziCon poll.

You either are out of touch or live in a libtarded cave.

The Facts about Rasumessen Polling:
Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen wrote that Rasmussen has an “unchallenged record for both integrity and accuracy.”[41]Slate Magazine and The Wall Street Journal reported that Rasmussen Reports was one of the most accurate polling firms for the 2004 United States presidential election and 2006 United States general elections.[40][66][not in citation given] In 2004Slate magazine "publicly doubted and privately derided" Rasmussen's use of recorded voices in electoral polls. However, after the election, they concluded that Rasmussen’s polls were among the most accurate in the 2004 presidential election.[40] According to Politico, Rasmussen's 2008 presidential-election polls "closely mirrored the election's outcome."[67]

At the end of the 2008 presidential election, there were eight national tracking polls and many other polls conducted on a regular basis. Polling analyst Nate Silver reviewed the tracking polls and said that while none were perfect, and Rasmussen was "frequently reputed to have a Republican lean", the "house effect" in their tracking poll was small and "with its large sample size and high pollster rating [it] would probably be the one I'd want with me on a desert island."[68]

In the January 2010 special election for the Senate seat from Massachusetts, Rasmussen Reports was the first to show that Republican Scott Brown had a chance to defeat Martha Coakley. Just after Brown's upset win, Ben Smith at Politicoreported, “The overwhelming conventional wisdom in both parties until a Rasmussen poll showed the race in single digits in early January was that Martha Coakley was a lock. (It's hard to recall a single poll changing the mood of a race quite that dramatically.)"[69] A few days later, Public Policy Polling released the first poll showing Brown in the lead, a result differing from Rasmussen's by 10 points.[70] Rasmussen's last poll on the race found Coakley with a 2-point lead, when she in fact lost by 5 points, a 7-point error.[71]

Journalist Mickey Kaus said, "If you have a choice between Rasmussen and, say, the prestigious New York Times, go with Rasmussen."[72]

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

Well, CNN was just reporting it as BREAKING NEWS. That's all I can tell you...

Of course there will be no charges.

For many reasons.

Most of all there was no crime committed.

And the fact that Colin Powell and condi rice had their own servers too. Funny the republicans didn't have any problem with that fact when it was republicans who did it.

She didn't pass on any confidential email. Her server was not hacked even though we kept hearing that putin and others were going to release her emails they hacked any minute now.

The republicans have spent decades and tens of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons but have never found a crime.

I'm still waiting for the indictments they said were coming any minute back in 1998.

All this is, is a way to smear Hillary because the gop doesn't have a decent candidate or any decent polices or platform.

'And the fact that Colin Powell and condi rice had their own servers too.'

Do you have a link to that statement?

They had private email accounts, not servers...get your facts straight. They also had a handful of emails not thousands of them. Not to mention that Clinton used an unsecure Blackberry phone to access her emails.

You are correct....the libtards constantly spin stuff that was spun to them by cnn etc.etc.

You are correct ....the fat ugly old woman will be tossed out with the garbage. America has woken up finally. The libtards will be greatly shocked by what Conley of the FBI will report.

you cant put 2 and 2 together?.....how about cutting the cord and not supporting the half-assed people these parties throw at us.....as long as you party people just keep on shrugging your shoulders and keep on using that lame "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit nothing is ever going to change.....we are getting shittier and shittier people....but yet here we are,2 more people who most of the country dont like,both embroiled in numerous controversies,suspect character,if elected nothing will get done.....the list goes on....
You can go vote for a third party candidate, resulting in a Hillary presidency if you want. Just don't ask me to do something equally as stupid.
so how does that result in a hillary presidency?...you do realize many lefties here say voting 3rd party will result in a trump presidency...so explain that to me...how does someone voting for say Johnson help either one of the big 2?...if i vote for Johnson,he is getting the vote....the other 2 get shit....
Because Democrats will vote for Hillary, not Johnson. This is basic stuff, Harry. Come on, man.
and republicans will vote for trump not Johnson.....that is pretty basic too.....the only people you party people have to worry about is non-party people like me.....and if trump or hillary cant convince us to vote for them,then thats on them,not me or anyone else.....and so far i can give a flying fuck about either one...
You have a need to feel important so you withhold your vote. You think if you hold it hostage you'll force the real candidates to pay attention to you. The only thing you can hope to achieve is to fuck it up for somebody else because there's no way in hell you'll win even one state.
how am i withholding my vote if i vote for someone?.....or is it only withholding it if i dont vote for who you would like me to vote for?...so who feels important here?.....you are a party person SJ....i wont vote for someone i feel should not be anywhere near the white house,while you will just because the person is from your party....there is the difference...i dont reward lousy people,you do.....

You are correct ....the fat ugly old woman will be tossed out with the garbage. America has woken up finally. The libtards will be greatly shocked by what Conley of the FBI will report.

I don't care about ugly, fat or old

I DO care the bitch is a criminal, greedy, vicious ,snake! :mad-61:

You can go vote for a third party candidate, resulting in a Hillary presidency if you want. Just don't ask me to do something equally as stupid.
so how does that result in a hillary presidency?...you do realize many lefties here say voting 3rd party will result in a trump presidency...so explain that to me...how does someone voting for say Johnson help either one of the big 2?...if i vote for Johnson,he is getting the vote....the other 2 get shit....
Because Democrats will vote for Hillary, not Johnson. This is basic stuff, Harry. Come on, man.
and republicans will vote for trump not Johnson.....that is pretty basic too.....the only people you party people have to worry about is non-party people like me.....and if trump or hillary cant convince us to vote for them,then thats on them,not me or anyone else.....and so far i can give a flying fuck about either one...
You have a need to feel important so you withhold your vote. You think if you hold it hostage you'll force the real candidates to pay attention to you. The only thing you can hope to achieve is to fuck it up for somebody else because there's no way in hell you'll win even one state.
how am i withholding my vote if i vote for someone?.....or is it only withholding it if i dont vote for who you would like me to vote for?...so who feels important here?.....you are a party person SJ....i wont vote for someone i feel should not be anywhere near the white house,while you will just because the person is from your party....there is the difference...i dont reward lousy people,you do.....
I don't give a shit who you vote for, I'm just pointing out the fucked up kind of person you are. Vote for the pot head, that's your mentality.

Exactly............hillary's karma has caught up with her....Vince Foster's ghosst has enveloped her............she is dead meat.

Nothing in Bengazi. Nothing on emails. What else you right wing nuts left? Desperate and Scared ...........

Well, that's pretty fucking stupid. No dog biscuit for that...
You had your chance be part of a long overdue political revolution in this country.....you missed it. Instead you choose to follow the completely corrupt status quo party. You evidently don't believe in democracy.
Status quo? We don't like the income inequality or gap in wages between the rich and poor.

The rich gave themselves tax breaks. That means they shifted the tax burden onto you.
Who's we? Hilary works for Wall St and energy corporations.
Who does Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan work for? Who does your governor work for?

My governor works for Donald Trump

He fetches him coffee and laughs at his jokes
LoL!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In all likelihood, the bitch is going to win. Too bad the republicans couldn't find a sane candidate.

In all likelihood, the bitch is going to win. Too bad the republicans couldn't find a sane candidate.
By default you are suggesting Hillary is sane..she does not even know what side she is on.

clintontrumphaha.jpg

Get used to saying Madame President.
You'll grow accustomed to calling Bernie Sanders Mr President........shortly after the indictments are handed down for Hilary's crimes of espionage, money laundering, and racketeering.

Forum List

Back