BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

When Sloping Brow is cornered he uses "funny". Me thinks you fabricated this

Dream on, Lassie. I would not fabricate such a headline.

We have CNN on now....nothing.
What is amazing is watching Democrats cheer their crooks getting away with criminal behavior. Only their party does that.
That is because they are amoral people.

Amoral as in married three times with multiple rape accusations. That would be donnie.
Libs like their candidates to be as crooked and evil as possible. That way when they do something fishy, libs just shrug their shoulders and say, C'est la Vie.
sorry Hoss but i feel die hard righties aint much better .....trump dont seem like he is a guy with great character himself...
Trump is a saint compared to anyone in the Democratic Party.
that is your opinion.....his character is pretty questionable....
Compare it to Hillary, Obama, Lynch, anyone in that circle.

The Party of Morals has now stooped so low as to nominate a serial adulterer, accused child rapist, Bankruptcy King. The GOP must be desperate.
your party nominated a woman who is one of the most tainted people ever running and is liked about as much as the guy you are badmouthing......is your party also that desperate?...hillaries baggage pile just got bigger...

Libs like their candidates to be as crooked and evil as possible. That way when they do something fishy, libs just shrug their shoulders and say, C'est la Vie.
sorry Hoss but i feel die hard righties aint much better .....trump dont seem like he is a guy with great character himself...
once again.....lets support a person who is not well liked by MANY,because,he is not as bad as their people.....you do realize that those on the left say the same thing about hillary...she aint great but she is better than trump....so once again America accepts 2 half-assed,low character people because....its who our wonderful parties selected.....so everyone is now satisfied and once again America gets fucked....
Fine, go vote for Johnson then, and see where that gets you.

The RWnuts of course will claim some sort of conspiracy if Hillary Clinton is exonerated.

These are the Birther people. It's what they do. They are incapable of thinking otherwise.
her husband meeting with lynch at this time wasnt to bright,it just put more taint on her......but some people dont care about how much character a person has...
He's 1000 times better than Hillary.

I look forward to Hillary being totally exonerated from all these partisan NaziCon witch hunts. She needs all this crap off her back so she can totally focus on annihilating Adolf Trump in the General Election

Twitter

TRUMP is saying it now. No charges.

Crooked Hillary strikes again!!!!

View attachment 80174

Lets be honest...What law did she break to be charged?

The Espionage Act. In particular:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Since nothing that she received was classified secret or top secret until after the fact, that means nothing was on the top secret compartmentalized server at the time she received copies of these emails for her to ''remove from it's proper place'', there is NOTHING in your statute to charge her with.... that's clear as day.
Wrong again, dingbat.

once again.....lets support a person who is not well liked by MANY,because,he is not as bad as their people.....you do realize that those on the left say the same thing about hillary...she aint great but she is better than trump....so once again America accepts 2 half-assed,low character people because....its who our wonderful parties selected.....so everyone is now satisfied and once again America gets fucked....
Fine, go vote for Johnson then, and see where that gets you.
thanks for just proving what i just said......someday in the distant future maybe character will matter again....

I see liberals are lying again, I nearly shit myself I was so shocked. There's no such story breaking anywhere.

Yeah, you're probably right...

Hillary Clinton unlikely to face charges from FBI email probe

Hey shitting bull - look at the date on your "breaking news".

Well, Randy, just keep thinking that...

Well, shitting bull, the article is from 9 June and this is 2 July.

Get your shit together Chief.

Of course not. She isnt known as "Crooked Hillary" for nothing.

The FBI has been duly threatened by Obama, Lynch and...by the DNC...who has a good shot at owning the next White House via Hillary or anyone who replaces her.

The FBI knows if they indict....their careers and the careers of other agents....will suffer badly. Budget cuts. Federal directives. All sorts of ways to make life hard.

THEN....of course...slick Willy met with Lynch to let her know the deal.

This is what far left regimes in Cuba, Russia, NKorea, China, etc do.

The FBI has a choice.

Do what's right and moral....and fuck themselves and their agents over for the next decade.

Or....

Drop it...stay off the Dems radar of vengeance....and let Crooked Hillary go free.

View attachment 80172

Typical right wing hysteria and an imagination gone wild. You got any proof of threats to the FBI other than Alex Jones type conspiracy theories? If there was a meeting where Bill was going to threaten Lynch, don't you think it would be done someplace other than a random crossing of paths at an airport?

Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from FBI interview today.

You act like this is around 1995 with the O.J. case ...

Ya know now 20 years latter, 99.9% of the people know with out a dozbt he was guilty...

Twitter

TRUMP is saying it now. No charges.

Crooked Hillary strikes again!!!!

View attachment 80174

Lets be honest...What law did she break to be charged?

The Espionage Act. In particular:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Since nothing that she received was classified secret or top secret until after the fact, that means nothing was on the top secret compartmentalized server at the time she received copies of these emails for her to ''remove from it's proper place'', there is NOTHING in your statute to charge her with.... that's clear as day.

That's not what the law says. It just needs to be related to national defense. Considering that hiLIARy's job was Secretary of State, her work correspondence often concerned national defense. Her homebrew server definitely falls into the category of gross negligence. You can keep up with the Clintonian Spin, but if less powerful people did what she has done, they would be in jail.

Read it again... these things MUST BE REMOVED FROM IT'S PROPER PLACE....that ''proper place on Classified SECRET or TOP SECRET'' is the Top Secret system that holds all high level classified information...which is not accessible to email or the internet...the high level classified information that she received, was not on this classified secret or top secret system, and was not classified such, until after she got copies of them. (And even though it doesn't really matter because the emails were not marked as top secret at the time, there is no proof her server was hacked and this information got in to anyone's hands...)

The RWnuts of course will claim some sort of conspiracy if Hillary Clinton is exonerated.

These are the Birther people. It's what they do. They are incapable of thinking otherwise.
her husband meeting with lynch at this time wasnt to bright,it just put more taint on her......but some people dont care about how much character a person has...
He's 1000 times better than Hillary.
you feel that way because you are one of those die hard party people.....it would not matter to you who they put up,as long as he "claims" he is a republican...you will defend him to the end....

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

When Sloping Brow is cornered he uses "funny". Me thinks you fabricated this

Dream on, Lassie. I would not fabricate such a headline.

We have CNN on now....nothing.
What is amazing is watching Democrats cheer their crooks getting away with criminal behavior. Only their party does that.
That is because they are amoral people.

Amoral as in married three times with multiple rape accusations. That would be donnie.

The Party of Morals has now stooped so low as to nominate a serial adulterer, accused child rapist, Bankruptcy King. The GOP must be desperate.
Fuck you and your slanderous "child rapist" bullshit. "Accused"? Yeah, accused by someone who doesn't exist. You are beyond despicable.
Case Dismissed! Judge Trashes Bogus Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit

Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from FBI interview today.

You act like this is around 1995 with the O.J. case ...

Ya know now 20 years latter, 99.9% of the people know with out a dozbt he was guilty...

O.J. was clearly framed. I heard Nicole's lover killed her and then committed suicide - and now the case is being re-investigated. O.J. may soon be exonerated.

Forum List

Back