BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

The RWnuts of course will claim some sort of conspiracy if Hillary Clinton is exonerated.

These are the Birther people. It's what they do. They are incapable of thinking otherwise.
her husband meeting with lynch at this time wasnt to bright,it just put more taint on her......but some people dont care about how much character a person has...
Libs like their candidates to be as crooked and evil as possible. That way when they do something fishy, libs just shrug their shoulders and say, C'est la Vie.
sorry Hoss but i feel die hard righties aint much better .....trump dont seem like he is a guy with great character himself...

Methinks that you over-rate politeness and social graces when it comes to the ruling class.

her husband meeting with lynch at this time wasnt to bright,it just put more taint on her......but some people dont care about how much character a person has...
I'm sure you know Bill Clinton is not too dumb to realize what he did raises suspicion. It seems pretty clear what he did was an act of desperation the purpose of which we can only guess about. So at this point it's between him and Lynch. It stinks. We know it. He knows it. Lynch knows it. Hillary knows it, too. But without something on tape -- Slick Willie slides again.

And we are still left with the disgusting choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. It's not only disgusting, it's embarrassing.

The RWnuts of course will claim some sort of conspiracy if Hillary Clinton is exonerated.

These are the Birther people. It's what they do. They are incapable of thinking otherwise.
Libs like their candidates to be as crooked and evil as possible. That way when they do something fishy, libs just shrug their shoulders and say, C'est la Vie.
sorry Hoss but i feel die hard righties aint much better .....trump dont seem like he is a guy with great character himself...
Trump is a saint compared to anyone in the Democratic Party.

I'm sure you know Bill Clinton is not too dumb to realize what he did raises suspicion. It seems pretty clear what he did was an act of desperation the purpose of which we can only guess about. So at this point it's between him and Lynch. It stinks. We know it. He knows it. Lynch knows it. Hillary knows it, too. But without something on tape -- Slick Willie slides again.

And we are still left with the disgusting choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. It's not only disgusting, it's embarrassing.

Bill may be much smarter than NaziCons are giving him credit for. Because now - Lynch is saying she will accept whatever prosecutors recommend. This now absolves Lynch and takes her off the hot seat. Smart move, Bill.

Lynch: I’ll Accept Prosecutors’ Recommendation In Clinton Email Probe

Twitter

TRUMP is saying it now. No charges.

Crooked Hillary strikes again!!!!

View attachment 80174

Lets be honest...What law did she break to be charged?

The Espionage Act. In particular:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Since nothing that she received was classified secret or top secret until after the fact, that means nothing was on the top secret compartmentalized server at the time she received copies of these emails for her to ''remove from it's proper place'', there is NOTHING in your statute to charge her with.... that's clear as day.

Explain to me again the Castle Grande, where Hillary billed for the fraudulent work, and then Chelsea's bio daddy Web Hubbell went to the court, said he did the work Hillary billed for, and did two years in the poke as a result...

Is that the type of character you want in the White House, someone who lied, billed for fraud, and then let someone else take the fall??

You rather have a child rapist?

Methinks that you over-rate politeness and social graces when it comes to the ruling class.
methinks that trumps character is questionable too....and that aint over rating nothing....

i would have thought he would have been smart enough to do this a little more clandestine...but no matter what,more taint on hillary....

Twitter

TRUMP is saying it now. No charges.

Crooked Hillary strikes again!!!!

View attachment 80174

Lets be honest...What law did she break to be charged?

The Espionage Act. In particular:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Since nothing that she received was classified secret or top secret until after the fact, that means nothing was on the top secret compartmentalized server at the time she received copies of these emails for her to ''remove from it's proper place'', there is NOTHING in your statute to charge her with.... that's clear as day.
Nothing but nothing is classified "after the fact." Things are classified from the creation of a document. It's been explained a million times that Hillary's puppets removed the markings so it could be E-mailed. That means its a felonious crime.

Trump is a saint compared to anyone in the Democratic Party.
that is your opinion.....his character is pretty questionable....

Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from FBI interview today.

The fact you never linked to this "revelation" shows just how insanely idiotic you are. Even worse, its you telling us what you saw on CNN. That's two terribly unreliable sources of information.

An besides, you know full well that the FBI isn't going to reveal what was said in the interview to the public.

Strange.....for "breaking" news there is absolutely nothing on CNN's site...although they had an article about the anxiety and worry among the dems over this.

When Sloping Brow is cornered he uses "funny". Me thinks you fabricated this

Dream on, Lassie. I would not fabricate such a headline.

We have CNN on now....nothing.
What is amazing is watching Democrats cheer their crooks getting away with criminal behavior. Only their party does that.
That is because they are amoral people.

Amoral as in married three times with multiple rape accusations. That would be donnie.

Bill may be much smarter than NaziCons are giving him credit for. Because now - Lynch is saying she will accept whatever prosecutors recommend. This now absolves Lynch and takes her off the hot seat. Smart move, Bill.

Lynch: I’ll Accept Prosecutors’ Recommendation In Clinton Email Probe
This now absolves Lynch and takes her off the hot seat
yea sure it does.....geezus lakota are you that naive?......

Breaking on CNN...

The fact you never linked to this "revelation" shows just how insanely idiotic you are. Besides, you know full well that the FBI isn't going to reveal the contents of that interview to the public.

There was nothing to link to. It was reported on CNN TV. I still can't find anything at CNN.com. However, Fox News is now reporting the same thing.

Bill's meeting with Lynch was possibly all for show. Poison the well, then recommend a special prosecutor, which would let Lynch off the hook while delaying the outcome until after the election. It would also give them a new "bad guy" to target. Remember how Ken Starr was attacked by the left to distract from Bill Clinton's perjury? That worked out pretty well for the crooked Clintons.

It's amazing to me how the cons on this site relied heavily on right wing media and their continual supposed UNNAMED SOURCES and known partisan hack alleged experts for all of their innumerable accusations and negative threads on this site, working yourselves in to a frenzy about ''crooked hillary'' but now scream bloody murder when places like CNN use unnamed inside sources.

AS representative Kevin Mc Carthy (R) stated, these hearings and accusations WERE PLANNED to harm Hillary's run for office....and they were working.

Last edited:
Breaking on CNN...

The fact you never linked to this "revelation" shows just how insanely idiotic you are. Besides, you know full well that the FBI isn't going to reveal the contents of that interview to the public.

There was nothing to link to. It was reported on CNN TV. I still can't find anything at CNN.com...
I heard it on CNN too....

Forum List

Back