Breaking News: White House Leakers Identified

img_20160821_173608.jpg

12122608_794854340623949_5722368888363876039_n.jpg

Let's see a credible link to these claims.

WHAT THE RIGHT WING INFOTAINMENT COMPLEX DIDN'T NOTIFY YOU OF THE NEWS??

THE GEORGE W. BUSH WHITE HOUSE ‘LOST’ 22 MILLION EMAILS

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

RNC PRIVATE SERVER, THAT LOT'S OF W/H OFFICIALS USED INCLUDING ROVE

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Please show where any of those 60 (most of whom were not American) were killed in attacks on embassies.

You can't....because there were not any.

They were killed out side of embassies.

LMAOROG, Hint Bengazzzzzi WASN'T an Embassy cupcake :)

Please show me where I said it was.

Weird downplaying 60 killings "out side of embassies." is kinda an implication YOU were concerned with Embassy killings?

Now cupcake, besides biting at my ankles, why did you post a response to me in the first place???

ABOUT THE PRIVATE SERVER WHERE 22+ MILLION EMAILS WERE "LOST" UNDER DUBYA???

BECAUSE IT COULDN'T BE ABOUT THE NON EMBASSY DEATHS OF BENGAZZZZZZZI COULD IT? :)

Let's see a credible link to these claims.

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Please show where any of those 60 (most of whom were not American) were killed in attacks on embassies.

Weird downplaying 60 killings "out side of embassies." is kinda an implication YOU were concerned with Embassy killings?

Now cupcake, besides biting at my ankles, why did you post a response to me in the first place???

BECAUSE IT COULDN'T BE ABOUT THE NON EMBASSY DEATHS OF BENGAZZZZZZZI COULD IT? :)

Only in your made up world.

You are clearly on the left...which means I expect you have no integrity.

Your link, at the very least, misleading.

Just pointing out what the facts are.

That you want to imply something from that only confirms your left wing tendencies.

So, do we know the names of the leakers or is this just another one of steves bullshyt threads?

So, do we know the names of the leakers or is this just another one of steves bullshyt threads?
What do you think? Do any of Steves Threads contain facts or substantive information? No

That you want to imply something from that only confirms your left wing tendencies.

Your inability to refute FACTS is noted along with your ad hom cupcake

The George W. Bush White House 'Lost' 22 Million Emails - Newsweek

Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia

George W. Bush White House 'Lost' 22 Million E-mails? - Snopes.com

Breaking: 22 Million White House Emails May Be Missing | HuffPost

Fact Check: Did George W. Bush use a private server, too .

CREW Lawsuit Reveals 83% of Bush-Era Emails Were Never Archived

CREW: Bush White House Ignored Warnings About Email - CREW

You Want a Real Email Scandal? Take a Look Back at the Bush

Report: Bush administration 'lost' 22 million emails | Colorado Springs .

What do you think? Do any of Steves Threads contain facts or substantive information? No
I think Steve is an expert at creating thread titles that draw attention, but whose thread substance lacks an accurate correlation to the title. That and his reliability on substandard source references convince me that he is a good propagandist, but can not be relied on for accuracy.

I think Steve is an expert at creating thread titles that draw attention, but whose thread substance lacks an accurate correlation to the title. That and his reliability on substandard source references convince me that he is a good propagandist, but can not be relied on for accuracy.
He likes to stir the pot, but we are feeding the beast by talking about him, even if it is in a critical way. Maybe we should just call him a LOSER ;-)

Please show me where I challenged those FACTS ?

I am under no obligation to the refute them if I don't disagree with them.

I simply pointed out that your one link was misleading.

Can you get that straight in your tiny little mind.

I am never quite sure what side the person who posts this BS is on. Are you trying to make the case that there was good reason for Stephens not to be in Benghazi because his security was cut by Congress? Sure seems like that is what you are saying. Truth is, Stephens had no business being in Benghazi, except to supply weapons to the opposition.

NOW the right wing switches up the premise to the US mission where Stevens was at, should have been abandoned?

State Department Accountability Review Board (ARB) reported that Stevens went to Benghazi on Sept. 10, with plans to stay until Sept. 14, to “reconnect with local contacts,” as well as “fill the staffing gaps,” because a principal officer there had left, and “to open an American Corners [library for U.S. books and other materials] at a local school.”

.....Hicks indicated to the House committee that Stevens originally planned to go to Benghazi in October, but by going in September he might get fiscal 2012 funds to upgrade the Benghazi compound.

...Clinton said Stevens “believed that it was important for him to go to Benghazi. . . . He was someone who really believed strongly he had to get out there.”

Stevens was aware of the danger.
Benghazi was familiar ground for Amb. J. Christopher Stevens

Chris Stevens's Family: Don't Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi

"I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself." SISTER

Knowing Its Dangers, Chris Stevens Still Chose to Travel to Benghazi

CQp3_K7UsAAd11k.jpg

Absolutely it should have been abandoned if they didn't have the means to protect it properly. Certainly a target such as our ambassador should not have been put in harms way. Especially since they didn't have the funds to protect him, as YOU are saying.

Got it, you'll ignore EVERYTHING and stick with right wing talking points cupcake *shaking head*
What am I ignoring? You said that there is a lack of funding, I didn't disagree. You are the one who is repeating talking points. Rice, Obama and Hillary lied, you just refuse to see it. The security at Benghazi wasn't good enough and you tried to provide a reason why, and I did not disagree.

Sorry cupcake, I said GOP Congress gutted $500 million from State Dept security.

But you keep using 4 US citizens deaths as a political weapon as 8 GOP "investigations" did and uncovered no lies from Rice, Obama or Hil....
Was the attack because of a poorly made video no one had heard of prior? No it was not. Did Obama go before the UN and say it was, yes he did. They all lied.

I am never quite sure what side the person who posts this BS is on. Are you trying to make the case that there was good reason for Stephens not to be in Benghazi because his security was cut by Congress? Sure seems like that is what you are saying. Truth is, Stephens had no business being in Benghazi, except to supply weapons to the opposition.

NOW the right wing switches up the premise to the US mission where Stevens was at, should have been abandoned?

State Department Accountability Review Board (ARB) reported that Stevens went to Benghazi on Sept. 10, with plans to stay until Sept. 14, to “reconnect with local contacts,” as well as “fill the staffing gaps,” because a principal officer there had left, and “to open an American Corners [library for U.S. books and other materials] at a local school.”

.....Hicks indicated to the House committee that Stevens originally planned to go to Benghazi in October, but by going in September he might get fiscal 2012 funds to upgrade the Benghazi compound.

...Clinton said Stevens “believed that it was important for him to go to Benghazi. . . . He was someone who really believed strongly he had to get out there.”

"I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself." SISTER

CQp3_K7UsAAd11k.jpg

Absolutely it should have been abandoned if they didn't have the means to protect it properly. Certainly a target such as our ambassador should not have been put in harms way. Especially since they didn't have the funds to protect him, as YOU are saying.

Got it, you'll ignore EVERYTHING and stick with right wing talking points cupcake *shaking head*
What am I ignoring? You said that there is a lack of funding, I didn't disagree. You are the one who is repeating talking points. Rice, Obama and Hillary lied, you just refuse to see it. The security at Benghazi wasn't good enough and you tried to provide a reason why, and I did not disagree.

Sorry cupcake, I said GOP Congress gutted $500 million from State Dept security.

But you keep using 4 US citizens deaths as a political weapon as 8 GOP "investigations" did and uncovered no lies from Rice, Obama or Hil....
OK, then now you are saying that security was good enough? Even though history proves otherwise.

Who told Russia about Israeli Intelligence Assets - The Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.

Who told Durate about the location of two U.S. Navy Sub - The Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.

BrainFart is hardly an honest dealer, but since when has you allowed the truth to get in the way of a good lie?

Which link was misleading cupcake? The one where 60 people died under Dubya and the right wingers yawned?

While Garamendi spoke of "embassies and consulates," we found several U.S. diplomatic targets killed in the line of duty outside official compounds -- such as in convoys or their homes -- and we included them in our count. Once we cross-referenced the attacks in the article and those in the database, we narrowed down the total to 39 attacks or attempted attacks on U.S. embassies and embassy personnel.

Of these 39 attacks, 20 resulted in at least one fatality

....In the 20 incidents with at least one fatality, the total death toll was 87 -- quite a few more than the 60 Garamendi cited. If you only count those at embassies and consulates proper, the number of deaths drops to 66.

WANT TO TRY AGAIN CUPCAKE?

Dec. 15, 2001: Unidentified assailants gunned down a Nepalese security guard of the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Jan. 22, 2002: Two assailants attacked the American Center in Calcutta, India. Five policemen died, and 15 others were injured in the attack.

March 20, 2002: A car bomb exploded near the U.S. Embassy in Lima, Peru, killing nine people and injuring 32. The U.S. State Department reported no American casualties, injuries, or damage.

June 14, 2002: A suicide bombing in front of the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, left 12 dead and 51 injured.

Nov. 9, 2002: The security supervisor for the U.S. embassy in Nepal was shot dead at his house in Kathmandu. Maoist rebels claimed responsibility for the incident.

May 12, 2003: In a series of attacks, suicide bombers blew themselves up in a truck loaded with explosives in a complex that housed staff working for U.S. defense firm Vinnell in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (The contractors worked out of the U.S. embassy.) At least eight Americans were killed in the incident. Al-Qaida was suspected responsible for the incident. This was one of three attacks, involving at least nine suicide bombers and suspected to have involved 19 perpetrators overall.

July 30, 2004: Two people, including a suicide bomber, were killed and one person was injured as a suicide bomber set off an explosion at the U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The Israeli Embassy and the Uzbekistan Prosecutor General’s Office in Tashkent were also attacked in related incidents.

Oct. 24, 2004: Edward Seitz, the assistant regional security officer at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, died in a mortar or possible rocket attack at Camp Victory near the Baghdad airport. An American soldier was also injured. He was believed to be the first U.S. diplomat killed following the March 2003 U.S.-led invasion.

Nov 25, 2004: Jim Mollen, the U.S. Embassy’s senior consultant to the Iraqi Ministers of Education and Higher Education, was killed just outside the Green Zone in Baghdad.

Dec. 7, 2004: Gunmen belonging to al-Qaida in the Arabian Penninsula stormed the U.S. Consulate in Jedda, Saudi Arabia, triggering a bloody four-hour siege that left nine dead. One American was slightly injured in the assault.

Jan. 29, 2005: Unknown attackers fired either a rocket or a mortar round at the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad. The strike killed two U.S. citizens and left four others injured.

Sept. 7, 2005: Four American contractors employed with a private security firm supporting the regional U.S. embassy office in Basra, Iraq, were killed when a roadside bomb exploded near their convoy. Three of the contractors died instantly, and the fourth died in a military hospital after the bombing.

March 2, 2006: An unidentified driver detonated a car bomb while driving past the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing a himself, a U.S. Consulate worker and at least three others.

Sept. 12, 2006: Islamic militants attacked the U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria, with hand grenades, rifles, and a vehicle rigged with explosives. One guard and the four attackers died.

July 8, 2007: Two Iraqi U.S. Embassy workers were killed when the wife went to deliver a ransom for her husband who had been kidnapped in Baghdad. One of the couple's bodyguards was killed in the failed ransoming.

Jan. 14, 2008: A bomb hidden on a north Beirut highway hit a U.S. Embassy vehicle, killing at least three Lebanese bystanders. The car's Lebanese driver and an American at a nearby school were wounded.

March 18, 2008: Al-Qaida's wing in Yemen, Jund Al-Yemen Brigades, fired between three and five mortar rounds toward the U.S. embassy, but instead they hit a girls’ school nearby, killing a guard and a schoolgirl and injuring 19 others in Sanaa, Yemen.

July 9, 2008: Four unknown gunmen killed three Turkish police at the U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey.

Sept. 17, 2008: Suspected al-Qaida militants disguised as security forces detonated vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices, fired rocket propelled grenades, rockets and firearms on the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. A suicide bomber also blew himself up at the embassy. Six Yemeni police, four civilians (including an American civilian), and six attackers were killed while six others were wounded in the attack.

Nov. 27, 2008: A Taliban suicide car bomber targeted the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing four civilians in addition to the suicide bomber and wounding 18 others. The embassy was hosting a Thanksgiving Day event as Americans and other foreigners were arriving at the venue at the time of the attack.

A List of Deadly Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Targets Under President George W. Bush, 2001-2009 | PolitiFact

Last edited:

CQp3_K7UsAAd11k.jpg

OK, then now you are saying that security was good enough? Even though history proves otherwise.

Sorry cupcake, unlike right wingers "brains" accept, things aren't simple enough to put on a bumper sticker

Yes GOP Congress GUTTED $500 million off state funding for Embassy/Consulate security before the Bengazzzzzzzi attacks

Yes, Chris Stevens CHOSE to go into Libya the day before the killing for a planned 4 day STATE DEPARTMENT Biz that he knew, as his sister admitted in the previous link, was dangerous

Yes, shit sometimes happens even with the best of planning, look to Cheeto being selected as US Prez for an easy example :)

CQp3_K7UsAAd11k.jpg

Was the attack because of a poorly made video no one had heard of prior? No it was not. Did Obama go before the UN and say it was, yes he did. They all lied.

September 16, 2012

ABC’s This Week:
Susan Rice: "There's An FBI Investigation That Has Begun ... That Will Tell Us With Certainty What Transpired."

CBS’ Face the Nation
Rice: "We'll Want To See The Results Of That Investigation To Draw Any Definitive Conclusions."

Fox News Sunday
Rice: "Obviously, We Will Wait For The Results Of The Investigation And We Don't Want To Jump To Conclusions Before Then."

Senate Select Committee On Intelligence: Intel Reports Linked Inflammatory Video To Benghazi Attack

A Senate Select Committee on Intelligence review of the Benghazi attack found that "some intelligence suggests" an inflammatory video linked to violent protests around the region led terror groups to conduct "similar attacks with little advanced warning"
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

NY Times: Suspected Benghazi Ringleader Told Witnesses The Benghazi Attack Was In Response To Inflammatory Anti-Islam Video.

According to The New York Times, Ahmed Abu Khattala, who was captured in June 2014 by U.S. military on an indictment for murder in connection with his role as a suspected ringleader of the Benghazi attack, "told fellow Islamist fighters" on the night of the attack "and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video" mocking Islam that inspired demonstrations in Cairo

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/...may-begin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html

NY Times: "The Attackers" In Benghazi "Did Tell Bystanders That They Were Attacking The Compound Because They Were Angry About The Video."

Wash. Post's Ignatius: CIA Document Supported Rice's Description Of Attack As Reaction To Anti-Islam Video.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States.

According to the CIA account, "The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations."

David Ignatius: Benghazi intelligence revealed

Wash. Post Editorial: News Organizations Quoted People At The Burning Consulate Saying They "Were Angry About The Video."

The GOP’s bizarre attack on Susan Rice

Wash. Post Editorial: "Ms. Rice's Comments" On Sunday Shows "Were Based On Talking Points Drawn Up By The Intelligence Community."

The GOP’s bizarre attack on Susan Rice

Former CIA Acting Director Believed At The Time Video Might Have Motivated Attack. Former CIA acting director Mike Morrell has testified that the CIA chief of station in Libya believed at the time that the anti-Muslim video might have motivated the attackers.

YOU MEAN OBAMA PUSHED BACK ON THE RIGHT WING HATE MONGER WHO MADE THE VIDEO? TRUE CUPCAKE!

Which link was misleading cupcake? The one where 60 people died under Dubya and the right wingers yawned?

While Garamendi spoke of "embassies and consulates," we found several U.S. diplomatic targets killed in the line of duty outside official compounds -- such as in convoys or their homes -- and we included them in our count. Once we cross-referenced the attacks in the article and those in the database, we narrowed down the total to 39 attacks or attempted attacks on U.S. embassies and embassy personnel.

Of these 39 attacks, 20 resulted in at least one fatality

....In the 20 incidents with at least one fatality, the total death toll was 87 -- quite a few more than the 60 Garamendi cited. If you only count those at embassies and consulates proper, the number of deaths drops to 66.

WANT TO TRY AGAIN CUPCAKE?

Dec. 15, 2001: Unidentified assailants gunned down a Nepalese security guard of the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Jan. 22, 2002: Two assailants attacked the American Center in Calcutta, India. Five policemen died, and 15 others were injured in the attack.

March 20, 2002: A car bomb exploded near the U.S. Embassy in Lima, Peru, killing nine people and injuring 32. The U.S. State Department reported no American casualties, injuries, or damage.

June 14, 2002: A suicide bombing in front of the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, left 12 dead and 51 injured.

Nov. 9, 2002: The security supervisor for the U.S. embassy in Nepal was shot dead at his house in Kathmandu. Maoist rebels claimed responsibility for the incident.

May 12, 2003: In a series of attacks, suicide bombers blew themselves up in a truck loaded with explosives in a complex that housed staff working for U.S. defense firm Vinnell in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (The contractors worked out of the U.S. embassy.) At least eight Americans were killed in the incident. Al-Qaida was suspected responsible for the incident. This was one of three attacks, involving at least nine suicide bombers and suspected to have involved 19 perpetrators overall.

July 30, 2004: Two people, including a suicide bomber, were killed and one person was injured as a suicide bomber set off an explosion at the U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The Israeli Embassy and the Uzbekistan Prosecutor General’s Office in Tashkent were also attacked in related incidents.

Oct. 24, 2004: Edward Seitz, the assistant regional security officer at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq, died in a mortar or possible rocket attack at Camp Victory near the Baghdad airport. An American soldier was also injured. He was believed to be the first U.S. diplomat killed following the March 2003 U.S.-led invasion.

Nov 25, 2004: Jim Mollen, the U.S. Embassy’s senior consultant to the Iraqi Ministers of Education and Higher Education, was killed just outside the Green Zone in Baghdad.

Dec. 7, 2004: Gunmen belonging to al-Qaida in the Arabian Penninsula stormed the U.S. Consulate in Jedda, Saudi Arabia, triggering a bloody four-hour siege that left nine dead. One American was slightly injured in the assault.

Jan. 29, 2005: Unknown attackers fired either a rocket or a mortar round at the U.S. Embassy compound in Baghdad. The strike killed two U.S. citizens and left four others injured.

Sept. 7, 2005: Four American contractors employed with a private security firm supporting the regional U.S. embassy office in Basra, Iraq, were killed when a roadside bomb exploded near their convoy. Three of the contractors died instantly, and the fourth died in a military hospital after the bombing.

March 2, 2006: An unidentified driver detonated a car bomb while driving past the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing a himself, a U.S. Consulate worker and at least three others.

Sept. 12, 2006: Islamic militants attacked the U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria, with hand grenades, rifles, and a vehicle rigged with explosives. One guard and the four attackers died.

July 8, 2007: Two Iraqi U.S. Embassy workers were killed when the wife went to deliver a ransom for her husband who had been kidnapped in Baghdad. One of the couple's bodyguards was killed in the failed ransoming.

Jan. 14, 2008: A bomb hidden on a north Beirut highway hit a U.S. Embassy vehicle, killing at least three Lebanese bystanders. The car's Lebanese driver and an American at a nearby school were wounded.

March 18, 2008: Al-Qaida's wing in Yemen, Jund Al-Yemen Brigades, fired between three and five mortar rounds toward the U.S. embassy, but instead they hit a girls’ school nearby, killing a guard and a schoolgirl and injuring 19 others in Sanaa, Yemen.

July 9, 2008: Four unknown gunmen killed three Turkish police at the U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey.

Sept. 17, 2008: Suspected al-Qaida militants disguised as security forces detonated vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices, fired rocket propelled grenades, rockets and firearms on the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. A suicide bomber also blew himself up at the embassy. Six Yemeni police, four civilians (including an American civilian), and six attackers were killed while six others were wounded in the attack.

Nov. 27, 2008: A Taliban suicide car bomber targeted the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing four civilians in addition to the suicide bomber and wounding 18 others. The embassy was hosting a Thanksgiving Day event as Americans and other foreigners were arriving at the venue at the time of the attack.

A List of Deadly Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Targets Under President George W. Bush, 2001-2009 | PolitiFact

There you go again. Using those pesky facts.

You know how facts give RePuBliKans a headache.

What the Fascist Draft Dodger-In-Chief.....his name on that list?

To repeat.

Who told Russia about Israeli Intelligence Assests - der GroppenFuhrer.

Who told Duarte about TWO U.S. Nuclear Submarines near the Korean Coast - der GroppenFuhrer.

Who was the idiot who he did not trust HRC with classified information - der GroppenFuhrer.

Another lying news story from the official media of the White House.
False! I only post the truth from ethical sources.

You do not know shit from shinola about truth or ethics.

You lie like a rug.

The deep state just lost the war...Trump wins again. Obama needs to be indicted.

Forum List

Back