Breaking News: White House Leakers Identified

Which means he is making it up. In other words, he is a good political hack, doing the dictates of his boss. In other words he'e lying.

Or it's sensitive material that he knows can't be released in a pubic hearing.

In other words...Can they impeach 'Old Grabby' with nothing but classified data?

I guess we'll just have to wait till the FBI finishes, well that is if the 'Great Grabber' doesn't quit first.

The oversight committee is NOT public. Thus anything that is classified is safe to reveal. The only reason to refuse to present it is because there is none to present.
Really, thats the only reason you can think of? You seriously lack imagination and basic skills of deduction... Like the more obvious scenario where the agencies were wrapping up an investigation and working with the white house to institute a response in the form of a punishment towards a nuclear armed advisory. I think they had bigger fish to fry then to throw this out to the over politicized congress before all the facts were gathered.

I have a very good imagination, I thought long and hard before I came to the conclusion that the only reasonable conclusion is they have nothing. If you can come up with any other plausible reason please, feel free to elucidate.

Ah breitbart, perfect source.
Didn't they say the pres appointed the special counsel? WRONG.
Hope people saw frontline, bannons still living his Iran carter days
Bannon has the right ideology America needs to adopt in order to make this a Nationalist nation. It's the right ideology in order to make America great again.

Mmm, I hope it's true, but really this is no better then the speculation from the left as it's all "unnamed sources ".

You "think" the right wing infotainment complex would be so smart to put out deliberate fake news just to get their base riled up??? Nah

GOP-scandal-400x305.jpg

All of them do it.

img_20160821_173608.jpg

12122608_794854340623949_5722368888363876039_n.jpg

Let's see a credible link to these claims.

Which means he is making it up. In other words, he is a good political hack, doing the dictates of his boss. In other words he'e lying.

In other words...Can they impeach 'Old Grabby' with nothing but classified data?

I guess we'll just have to wait till the FBI finishes, well that is if the 'Great Grabber' doesn't quit first.

The oversight committee is NOT public. Thus anything that is classified is safe to reveal. The only reason to refuse to present it is because there is none to present.
Really, thats the only reason you can think of? You seriously lack imagination and basic skills of deduction... Like the more obvious scenario where the agencies were wrapping up an investigation and working with the white house to institute a response in the form of a punishment towards a nuclear armed advisory. I think they had bigger fish to fry then to throw this out to the over politicized congress before all the facts were gathered.

I have a very good imagination, I thought long and hard before I came to the conclusion that the only reasonable conclusion is they have nothing. If you can come up with any other plausible reason please, feel free to elucidate.
That's an easy one. If there was absolutely nothing then the investigation would not exist or persist and the DOJ definately would not have assigned a special prosecutor.

That's an easy one. If there was absolutely nothing then the investigation would not exist or persist and the DOJ definately would not have assigned a special prosecutor.
Roger Stone, Cohen, Manafort, Jared, Ivanka, and Flynn (not to mention Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III) all met with Russians during the campaign and the first three lied about it.

Roger Stone, Cohen, Manafort, Jared, Ivanka, and Flynn (not to mention Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III) all met with Russians during the campaign and the first three lied about it.

No, they didn't lie about it. They see so many people that they simply lost track of the meetings. Furthermore the meetings were all public engagements. They were not private meetings. That's why they didn't register as "meetings", because in the truest meaning of the word, they weren't.

You hurl the lie accusation around so much that it no longer has a meaning.

Fish rots from the head.

Indeed. These were all obummer plants. No surprise there.
Obummer? College again? Very original. I prefer lesbian daughters in the White House. Bannon?? Complained his kids had to go to school with Jews?
All class .
All about leaks, don't care the subject of the leaks? Mm.

Sure thing chief. And, unlike you and yours who only cared that the DNC leaks were bad for the shrilary, all the while ignoring the content of those leaks. Pot, meet kettle.

Mmm, I hope it's true, but really this is no better then the speculation from the left as it's all "unnamed sources ".

You "think" the right wing infotainment complex would be so smart to put out deliberate fake news just to get their base riled up??? Nah

GOP-scandal-400x305.jpg

All of them do it.

img_20160821_173608.jpg

WHAT THE RIGHT WING INFOTAINMENT COMPLEX DIDN'T NOTIFY YOU OF THE NEWS??

THE GEORGE W. BUSH WHITE HOUSE ‘LOST’ 22 MILLION EMAILS

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

RNC PRIVATE SERVER, THAT LOT'S OF W/H OFFICIALS USED INCLUDING ROVE

George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

GOP-scandal-400x305.jpg

All of them do it.

img_20160821_173608.jpg

Between 2003 and 2009, the Bush White House “lost” 22 million emails. This correspondence included millions of emails written during the darkest period in America’s recent history, when the Bush administration was ginning up support for what turned out to be a disastrous war in Iraq with false claims that the country possessed weapons of mass destruction (WMD), and, later, when it was firing U.S. attorneys for political reasons.

"During the George W. Bush period, there were 13 attacks on various embassies and consulates around the world. Sixty people died."

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

No Americans were killed during attacks on embassies.

Everyone killed was not an American.

Americans who died were killed out side of embassies.

No, they didn't lie about it. They see so many people that they simply lost track of the meetings. Furthermore the meetings were all public engagements. They were not private meetings. That's why they didn't register as "meetings", because in the truest meaning of the word, they weren't.

You hurl the lie accusation around so much that it no longer has a meaning.

PUBLIC ENGAGEMENTS? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT???

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

In January, the Trump White House initially denied any contacts with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign.

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources

Whats true is the oshitma plants are being outed and so is his massive fourth amendment violation of the Constitution.

AND WE HAVE>>>>>
More lies and BS by the liars and fantasy group. Looks like your bunch of shit have opened a can of worms that is going to prove they have been violating the civil rights of American Citizens ILLEGALLY with NO judicial authority. Meaning they have committed a crime for each person they spied on A FELONY.

Last edited:

GOP-scandal-400x305.jpg

All of them do it.

img_20160821_173608.jpg

Please show where any of those 60 (most of whom were not American) were killed in attacks on embassies.

You can't....because there were not any.

They were killed out side of embassies.

LMAOROG, Hint Bengazzzzzi WASN'T an Embassy cupcake :)

For impeachment to occur there has to be a crime committed. Want to know something.....even if they could show that trump colluded with the rooski's, that is not a crime. Thus it is not an impeachable offence. The only way that trump can be impeached is if he directed the russki's to hack the US intel agency's for dirt on hilary, and that we know for certain did not happen. We DO know that the DNC LEAK was an inside job. Of that there is also no doubt, no matter what propaganda you are listening to, that is a fact.

Thus, no crime equals no grounds for impeachment no matter how much you wish it were so.

That will be up the the House to decide.

But for what it's worth neither the House nor the Senate can punish a President, they can only remove him from office if convicted by the Senate. Any criminal proceeding would have to be filed after.

DNC Leak an inside job by Hillary's estranged Alien Baby.

Please show where any of those 60 (most of whom were not American) were killed in attacks on embassies.

You can't....because there were not any.

They were killed out side of embassies.

LMAOROG, Hint Bengazzzzzi WASN'T an Embassy cupcake :)

Please show me where I said it was.

GOP-scandal-400x305.jpg

All of them do it.

img_20160821_173608.jpg

That hold true for Benghazi too. This was a Consulate building that was still under construction. The exhaust fans had not been installed in the safe room. Apparently the ambassador didn't know this because that's where he went.

Our embassy was in Tripoli.

That hold true for Benghazi too. This was a Consulate building that was still under construction. The exhaust fans had not been installed in the safe room. Apparently the ambassador didn't know this because that's where he went.

Our embassy was in Tripoli.

Don't recall saying anything different.

Forum List

Back