BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

Hey stupid, a plea deal always covers the crimes listed in the plea deal. They don't give blanket immunity to any other crimes you committed during the same the same time period unless he agrees to flip and testify on others as to his and their crimes. Then those specific crimes would be covered.
The thing with dembot cultist is I don't know if they are stupid, or simply bending so much reality to fit their cult narrative.

The thing with dembot cultist is I don't know if they are stupid, or simply bending so much reality to fit their cult narrative.

3 types....

1) those whose families have always been democrats and they have never thought about it

2) the fools, who believe what the democrats tell them

3) the evil ones in the leadership.......

Why didn't he plead guilty? He was set to plead guilty, he is guilty...oh wait is he trying to get a sweetheart plea deal from his Dad?
Don't know. It certainly is unusual for a plea deal to fall apart. There really is no point in speculating right now, we have to wait.

Don't know. It certainly is unusual for a plea deal to fall apart. There really is no point in speculating right now, we have to wait.
It fell apart because it was unheard of to give someone blanket immunity over crimes not yet even discovered. The DOJ who was charged with prosecuting him found a way (they thought) to get out of investigating and prosecuting him for….well….anything…and the judge wasn’t buying it.

If Hunter now faces jail, he might sing.

Lol me telling you I don’t care obviously doesn’t mean I actually do. It’s completely relevant to the conversation. If you guys are desperate to shine the light on Hunter’s legal issues for the sake of “rubbing it in”, then someone has to tell you the truth of the matter.

I’ll look forward to reading you hundreds of not caring posts concerning Hunter of the next year and a half.

Hahaha! Hunter's attorneys were a real clown show. The Judge struck down the "joke of the gun charge plea deal" Make this meth addict FRY and PAY for what he has done. Thanks Judge! :)

It fell apart because it was unheard of to give someone blanket immunity over crimes not yet even discovered. The DOJ who was charged with prosecuting him found a way (they thought) to get out of investigating and prosecuting him for….well….anything…and the judge wasn’t buying it.

If Hunter now faces jail, he might sing.
Remember how they said "This case is closed" a week or so ago....and then a smart judge today said No Way! Hahahaha!

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

All this means is they need time to create a distraction big enough to take attention away from this bastard and give them time to sweep it under the rug.

Forum List

Back