BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

Conditions of release.....

73656237-12341893-image-a-25_1690407752648.jpg

F1_EcPJXsAAwbyg

(best details I can find at the moment)

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

A great day for America.

Next, Biden's impeachment. :)

We Americans want to see the sonofabitch go to jail and the rest of the Biden crime family.

It is called "justice". Go look up the word.
Your buddy Trump said that only sucker's pay taxes & the lackeys in his party that wash his nuts for him want to defund the IRS, so what's the big deal in Hunter shorting the IRS, hypocrite?

L
You guys, no one gives a shit if Hunter Biden is convicted of tax fraud except you guys and Hunter Biden. 😄 We're all going to sleep just fine tonight.
LOL, you think this all leads to some petty tax charge. Read the fucking room for cryin out loud!!! :laugh:

Your buddy Trump said that only sucker's pay taxes & the lackeys in his party that wash his nuts for him want to defund the IRS, so what's the big deal in Hunter shorting the IRS, hypocrite?
It's about using legal means to minimize taxes, as literally everyone does, and CEOs like Trump have a duty to do.

Hunter didn't even file for a couple of years when he made millions.

(thread is not about Trump. See post 187)

Apparently, the judge asked the federal prosecutor if this plea deal would prevent little Hunter from being prosecuted on any pending FARA charges. The prosecutor responded "No" and Hunter's attorneys responded by saying the deal was "null and void."
Hunter's attorneys must have thought they had assurance from the DOJ that he was being given immunity from any upcoming prosecutions with this plea deal.

Plea agreements collapse daily in courts all accross this Country. This will be cleared up in a matter of a couple weeks & that will be the end of it.

Sooooo, you hater's/Trump asslickers have jizzed all over yourselves for nothing as usual. But keep hoping, keep jizzing all over your shoes if it makes you feel better.

I think I've got just about all these lying pos on ignore!

You mean for Hunter? Yeah I definitely don’t care. I know you’re like desperate for me to defend his honor or whatever so you can rub this in my face but sorry, it’s a complete waste lol
In my opinion, if you don't care, you're either a fool or trying to trivialize and distract from what is rapidly developing into one of the biggest scandals to hit Washington in our lifetime.

For decades now, Biden has been selling influence, real or perceived, to the White House.

I'm not rubbing anyone's face in anything. I'm stating facts and what we have is a cluster****.

That's just goofy. President Trump's had his taxes audited every year for decades. They found nothing.

President Biden, on the other hand, had his taxes prepared specifically for them to be released to the public. Major difference.

Democrats have a catastrophe on their hands that is going in every direction at once.

Wrong dipshit. The judge gave the attorneys and prosecutor 30 days to fix the deal. Biden was still forced to enter a plea. He plead not guilty.

Good for him. The judge, prosecution, and his own attorneys just trampled on his rights as a defendant in forward, and reverse.

Biden was just handed an appeal victory in the 3rd district, wrapped up in a nice red bow.

I know youre entirely to fucking stupid to understand why that, so I’m not going try to explain it to you.

You just tried.

That's just goofy. President Trump's had his taxes audited every year for decades. They found nothing.

President Biden, on the other hand, had his taxes prepared specifically for them to be released to the public. Major difference.

Democrats have a catastrophe on their hands that is going in every direction at once.
Actually, Trump's taxes being audited by the IRS was a crock of shit & another filthy lie puked by Trump, who gets away with it because of cultists like you who believe him.

Forum List

Back