Breaking: Nunes Alters Memo After Committee Approves It's Release

If Nunes did change the memo after it was voted on....would any trumpanzees care?

You know as well as I do that this memo is considered a legal document, even if he dotted an eye it is not ok..Nunes is corrupt as they come and you know it. He better move from Fresno because they hate him there..

The man can not be trusted.
So if he revised the memo to dot an "eye" that is a material change?

:lol:

:lmao:

GettyImages-656561266.jpg

Nunes forged the memo he sent to the White House, after its approval.

Breathtaking. These people are straight up criminals.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release.

10:00 PM - Jan 31, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

John Weaver@JWGOP

#RedDevin @DevinNunes must resign after obstructing and forging this memo. @SpeakerRyan it is past time for you to put the country first. Act!

10:12 PM - Jan 31, 2018 · Texas, USA

18A8AA53-81FE-4E33-9311-0B10C6C6CF3F.jpeg

41F33482-1382-4E07-9539-97C555EA0E56.jpeg

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Replying to @chrisgeidner
Schiff: "The White House has therefore been reviewing a document since Monday night that the Committee never approved for public release."

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

This, Schiff says, means that under House rules there has been no vote to release *this* document. He calls for the document turned over to be returned and a new vote needs to be held.

10:16 PM - Jan 31, 2018

D54494CB-6B4F-45D8-94E4-A91CC0F768BF.jpeg

BREAKING: Devin Nunes Altered His Memo, After The Committee Approved Its Release

This is just another sleazy Dim attempt to prevent the public from learning the facts. The only changes were to syntax and grammar. There were no substantive changes to the content. The deep state is running scared because they have been caught.

You know as well as I do that this memo is considered a legal document, even if he dotted an eye it is not ok..Nunes is corrupt as they come and you know it. He better move from Fresno because they hate him there..

Calling the kettle black again, I see..

What were the "material" changes?

This smells like a bunch of bullshit.

it is bull shit

Just talked with House Intel source. Said total changes to memo were: A) Unknown number of 'grammatical and clarifying' fixes. B) One change requested by FBI due to sources & methods concerns. C) One two-word change requested by Democrats for accuracy. House Intel GOP statement:

Byron York (@ByronYork) | Twitter

Who the hell is Byron York.. :flirtysmile4:

If Nunes did change the memo after it was voted on....would any trumpanzees care?
By responding, I am not accepting the "trumpanzee" label.

If he materially changed the memo, I would be suspicious. It would matter to me.

But, this has the appearance of a hail mary attempt to stop its release.

Dotting an "i" is NOT a material change. Fixing grammar is NOT material.

What were the "material" changes?

This smells like a bunch of bullshit.

it is bull shit

Just talked with House Intel source. Said total changes to memo were: A) Unknown number of 'grammatical and clarifying' fixes. B) One change requested by FBI due to sources & methods concerns. C) One two-word change requested by Democrats for accuracy. House Intel GOP statement:

Byron York (@ByronYork) | Twitter

Who the hell is Byron York.. :flirtysmile4:

read the tweets you (possibly are smart enough to figure it out) from there

maybe not

I would really love to DOT a few "eyes' of a liberal. for all the shit they have done to this country. "How does that feel, mother fucka"?

B6MH3nfIYAEBkhq.jpg

By responding, I am not accepting the "trumpanzee" label.

If he materially changed the memo, I would be suspicious. It would matter to me.

But, this has the appearance of a hail mary attempt to stop its release.

Dotting an "i" is NOT a material change. Fixing grammar is NOT material.

besides that a two word change by DEMOCRAT REQUEST

now they want it delayed because of their action

--LOL

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release.

John Weaver@JWGOP

#RedDevin @DevinNunes must resign after obstructing and forging this memo. @SpeakerRyan it is past time for you to put the country first. Act!

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Schiff: "The White House has therefore been reviewing a document since Monday night that the Committee never approved for public release."

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

This, Schiff says, means that under House rules there has been no vote to release *this* document. He calls for the document turned over to be returned and a new vote needs to be held.

BREAKING: Devin Nunes Altered His Memo, After The Committee Approved Its Release

This is just another sleazy Dim attempt to prevent the public from learning the facts. The only changes were to syntax and grammar. There were no substantive changes to the content. The deep state is running scared because they have been caught.

Lets keep this in perspective. This memo exists for one reason and for one reason only. To smear the Mueller investigation, because he's one step behind Trump with the handcuffs.

If the Trumpanzees think Trump and the complicit Republicans are going to escape this, they are indeed even more deluded than I thought.

This is way worse than Watergate and the biased Press is protecting the Corrupt Democrats instead of protecting the public.
Do you think that Hollywood will making movies about this for the next 40 years like they have with Watergate?
The Democratic Party is rotten to the core corrupt.
Their nefarious activity and abuse of power is a threat to our democracy.

Dude.. the legal document was signed, the weasel made changes..I hope if he tried to pull a fast one he goes to jail

Everyone knows that you do not make a change to a document.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

John Weaver@JWGOP

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

LMAO!!! The dailykos?????????????

They admitted to making changes, dope.

This is way worse than Watergate and the biased Press is protecting the Corrupt Democrats instead of protecting the public.
Do you think that Hollywood will making movies about this for the next 40 years like they have with Watergate?
The Democratic Party is rotten to the core corrupt.
Their nefarious activity and abuse of power is a threat to our democracy.

Yes, Trump-gate and his little pal nunes would be a good title..

Dude.. the legal document was signed, the weasel made changes..I hope if he tried to pull a fast one he goes to jail

Everyone knows that you do not make a change to a document.
It's not a legal document. Where did you get that idea?

It was filed with a court?

Also, legal documents can be amended.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

John Weaver@JWGOP

9h
Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Chris Geidner

✔@chrisgeidner

Calling the kettle black again, I see..

So ...do you trust Nunes as he already snuck over to the WH behind the backs of the committee a few months back.. He is a weasel and we all know it.

If this was anyone other that him I would consider it an attempt to uncover the truth..

Forum List

Back