BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

‘CLEAN THIS UP’: Obama Had Emails From Clinton’s Private Account

Updated link courtesy of Kosh: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

You're fucking retarded, aren't you? Where does it say Obama was "under oath"?
In the title of my thread and op

So is your next thread an apology?
Follow along kid, I'm messing with you and he was under oath thus the title
you are trolling your own thread, because you once again broadcasted what a gullible twat you are.

report yourself.

alternatively, show how obama lied under oath, you know.

If only Trey Gowdy Guccifer and Assange and O'Keefe had come through...but no no...

"Our leaders stabbed us in the back" is the recurring motif of the Orange Mein Kampf. It was the cucks and the squishes LOL Paul Ryan too

now if we could pin something on the "Black guy" like perjury we could win it all

3296d8cd2bd324ce0e12899be04795561c9a1f1d235eaba9dafbae3f8a484e4f.jpg

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

Upholding the Constitution is a requirement. The Constitution grants those empowered to create laws which Obama breached his agreement when he acted in contravention to the truth and enabled Hillary to continue to commit her terrible acts regarding the emails.

Okay, well you have fun trying to slip that one past the Grand Jury.

:cuckoo:

Why grand jury?

You're alleging that ANYTHING a president says is susceptible to a perjury charge? Even, like, in his sleep?

LMAO, get the fuck outta here.

"ANYTHING a president says is susceptible to a perjury charge? Even, like, in his sleep?"

I knew that if I waited long enough you would post something that was inane and completely pout of the realm of possibility.

GaryCryBabyDog, you never disappoint.

BTW I told my dog what you posted about her being ugly.

Upholding the Constitution is a requirement. The Constitution grants those empowered to create laws which Obama breached his agreement when he acted in contravention to the truth and enabled Hillary to continue to commit her terrible acts regarding the emails.

Why grand jury?

You're alleging that ANYTHING a president says is susceptible to a perjury charge? Even, like, in his sleep?

yeah, solid argument if i ever saw one. good show, guvnor.

would set great precedent for everyone having to swear some oath of office.

What is it you don't understand? Obama knowingly mislead the public while under oath. It's not a hard concept to comprehend is it? Or you just trying to steer the conversation away from the outright lies Clinton and Obama have been feeding the American sheeple?

This is a big one I know, so flail away and distract from the more important message of the Obama/Clinton lies

In the title of my thread and op

So is your next thread an apology?
Follow along kid, I'm messing with you and he was under oath thus the title

Well he wasn't under oath, and you seem to be messing with yourself.
Yes he was...I posted him taking the oath.

Why grand jury?

What is it you don't understand? Obama knowingly mislead the public while under oath. It's not a hard concept to comprehend is it? Or you just trying to steer the conversation away from the outright lies Clinton and Obama have been feeding the American sheeple?

This is a big one I know, so flail away and distract from the more important message of the Obama/Clinton lies

i am on topic and want you to support your claim in your thread title. you on the other hand are known to be a gullible trumptard with zero capability to think for yourself.

if you were interested in real discussion, you could have framed this thread in a totally different way, rube.

i have an idea. delete this thread, and start again..

Why grand jury?

"ANYTHING a president says is susceptible to a perjury charge? Even, like, in his sleep?"

I knew that if I waited long enough you would post something that was inane and completely pout of the realm of possibility.

"Completely out of the realm of possibility" is what I'd call any truthful perjury allegations against Obama for an informal statement he made to a member of the media.

And all collies are fucking ugly. Like their owners. Get a real dog.

Why grand jury?

Dead-giveaway that you're talking to someone with an IQ in the double digits is their use of the word "sheeple".

Is BHO running for re-election ??

He said last night on late night comedy that if he tried then Michelle would kill him.

Are you worried that Michelle is not telling the truth ??

She looks like a no nonsense wife and so I would not mess with her either.

:D

Why grand jury?

"Completely out of the realm of possibility" is what I'd call any truthful perjury allegations against Obama for an informal statement he made to a member of the media.

Not a Collie.

Further, Obama has a duty he breached that duty, by doing so is complicit in Hillary's scheme. His conduct speaks for itself as does your acceptance of that deplorable conduct.

Why grand jury?

i am on topic and want you to support your claim in your thread title. you on the other hand are known to be a gullible trumptard with zero capability to think for yourself.

if you were interested in real discussion, you could have framed this thread in a totally different way, rube.

I'm having a real discussion as are some others. It's you who continues to flail in the outfield like a kid who forgot to take his Ritalin.

Imagine if the Democrats went after Gerore Bush for lying about WMD's and getting us into Iraq. The way republicans have dragged out benghazi its been four years, and they're still rifling through her emails
Imagine if there were a such thing as a knowledgeable honest liberal. The nation security committee is bipartisan by law. The Dems saw the same intel, Hillary was among those voting to go. To be this clueless this late in the game is beyond explanation.

Why grand jury?

I'm having a real discussion as are some others. It's you who continues to flail in the outfield like a kid who forgot to take his Ritalin.

No, clearly you're trolling. You know what "under oath" means in the context of perjury and it has nothing to do with the oath of office. Or you don't, and you're just totally fucking batshit retarded (which I think we knew).

Why grand jury?

Not a Collie.

Further, Obama has a duty he breached that duty, by doing so is complicit in Hillary's scheme. His conduct speaks for itself as does your acceptance of that deplorable conduct.

LMAO @ "breaching a duty" to report Hillary's email address. NOTHING about Hillary using a private server was unprecedented, illegal, or even improper. He didn't know if she received classified emails, which is the real issue.

Forum List

Back