BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Right-Wing Media Revive Year-Old Story To Baselessly Claim Obama Lied About Clinton's Private Server
The OP
Claim Ignores White House Explanation That President Obama Was Aware Of Clinton’s Private Email Address But Not Her Private Email Server
Huff. Post Senior Editor Sam Stein: “The White House Has Already Addressed The Issue Of Obama's Discovery Of Clinton's Private Email Use.”

[Twitter, 10/25/16]

The White House Clarified This Issue In 2015: Obama Knew Of Clinton’s Email Address, But Not The Details Of Her System, Including The Private Server. From the March 9, 2015, press briefing by White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest:

Q We heard from the President in his interview with CBS about this and he said that he first became aware of it in the reports last week. So I’m wondering if, implicit in that, is that the President and Secretary Clinton never emailed one another when Secretary Clinton was serving at the State Department.

MR. EARNEST: That may be one conclusion to draw from the President’s remarks, but it would not be an accurate one. The President, as I think many people expected, did over the course of his first several years in office trade emails with his Secretary of State. I would not describe the number of emails as large, but they did have the occasion to email one another. And the point that the President was making is not that he didn’t know Secretary Clinton’s email address -- he did -- but he was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act. [The White House, 3/9/15]

This is fake. And a lie.

"Interview with CBS":rofl::rofl:
what is the fake? what is the lie? do you see the timeline?

Why is it not being talked about, that now we know why Google is helping Hillary by making it harder to search for bad things about her... because the Democratic government all use Google's gmail client? Do we not see some sort of collusion here?

Right-Wing Media Revive Year-Old Story To Baselessly Claim Obama Lied About Clinton's Private Server
The OP
Claim Ignores White House Explanation That President Obama Was Aware Of Clinton’s Private Email Address But Not Her Private Email Server
Huff. Post Senior Editor Sam Stein: “The White House Has Already Addressed The Issue Of Obama's Discovery Of Clinton's Private Email Use.”

[Twitter, 10/25/16]

The White House Clarified This Issue In 2015: Obama Knew Of Clinton’s Email Address, But Not The Details Of Her System, Including The Private Server. From the March 9, 2015, press briefing by White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest:

Q We heard from the President in his interview with CBS about this and he said that he first became aware of it in the reports last week. So I’m wondering if, implicit in that, is that the President and Secretary Clinton never emailed one another when Secretary Clinton was serving at the State Department.

MR. EARNEST: That may be one conclusion to draw from the President’s remarks, but it would not be an accurate one. The President, as I think many people expected, did over the course of his first several years in office trade emails with his Secretary of State. I would not describe the number of emails as large, but they did have the occasion to email one another. And the point that the President was making is not that he didn’t know Secretary Clinton’s email address -- he did -- but he was not aware of the details of how that email address and that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act. [The White House, 3/9/15]

This is fake. And a lie.

Oh my bad. I thought that was the proper thing to say. I see it all over here. :eusa_angel:

Why is it not being talked about, that now we know why Google is helping Hillary by making it harder to search for bad things about her... because the Democratic government all use Google's gmail client? Do we not see some sort of collusion here?
That is a lie, too. Type Clinton kills into the Google. Why lie?

Kat, I'm curious. Why do champion the obvious piece of shit trump?

LOL I don't, Ravi. I think Hillary is a POS as well. You vote for her? See how it works? ALL depends on y our personal POV. KWIM :dunno:

Last edited:

LOL I don't, Ravi. I think Hillary is a POS as well. You vote for her? See how it works? ALL depends on y our personal POV. KWIM :dunno
I think you do.

Why would I lie? Most of what you see me post is due to how I feel about Hillary. You did not answer me. Why are you championing for Hillary of all people?

Some of you losers need to get on the right side of history.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg
WAIT!!! Lakhota is a man? WTF?!!! I thought you were a woman (no joke). I'm not saying that to insult you, I really thought you were a woman.

So you're a man and supporting Clinton? Oh hell no man. Thats just fucked up. Men have no business supporting this woman. Support Elizabeth Warren if you must but Hillary Clinton? I can't beleive it. Do you wear skinny jeans, have a bad beard and get triggered by chants of "USA"?

Yes, I'm a guy - and I'll be 70 on Friday. It saddens me that you've never bothered to check out my avatar where my gender and age are clearly stated.

No, it is true...when you start to type in certain phrases it will auto fill positive things before it will negative ones.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg
WAIT!!! Lakhota is a man? WTF?!!! I thought you were a woman (no joke). I'm not saying that to insult you, I really thought you were a woman.

So you're a man and supporting Clinton? Oh hell no man. Thats just fucked up. Men have no business supporting this woman. Support Elizabeth Warren if you must but Hillary Clinton? I can't beleive it. Do you wear skinny jeans, have a bad beard and get triggered by chants of "USA"?

Yes, I'm a guy - and I'll be 70 on Friday. It saddens me that you've never bothered to check out my avatar where my gender and age are clearly stated.

I did! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lakhota

The OP

[Twitter, 10/25/16]

This is fake. And a lie.

Oh my bad. I thought that was the proper thing to say. I see it all over here. :eusa_angel:

trolling then? in zone #2? that is frowned upon, sometimes. so you cannot support your post claiming that it is a fake (what?) and a lie (que?). i guess this is the kind of real discussion that cereal idiot enjoys. i on the other hand i am here for facts, fact, facts and facts. and facts. and laughs.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

Your age or gender isn't displayed on your avatar, moron.

Let the self hate continue...

LOL I don't, Ravi. I think Hillary is a POS as well. You vote for her? See how it works? ALL depends on y our personal POV. KWIM :dunno
I think you do.

Why would I lie? Most of what you see me post is due to how I feel about Hillary. You did not answer me. Why are you championing for Hillary of all people?
Because what she says doesn't match what you claim it does.

Trump on the other hand has been very vocal about his disdain for women to the point of agreeing his daughter is a piece of ass. I do not know how anyone can approve of that.

No, it is true...when you start to type in certain phrases it will auto fill positive things before it will negative ones.

Nope.

I think you do.

Because what she says doesn't match what you claim it does.

Trump on the other hand has been very vocal about his disdain for women to the point of agreeing his daughter is a piece of ass. I do not know how anyone can approve of that.

Ravi........I never saw where he said his daughter was a piece of ass. I saw what he said when he said it. It was turned into the other, and many bought in to it.
IMO we have no viable candidate for this election.....period.

Forum List

Back