BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.
Sure they are, moron, so long as the police didn't break the law obtaining them.

I love the way you douche bags insist everyone is supposed to pretend they haven't seen what they have plainly all seen.

I'm glad to see you supporting invasion of privacy without cause. It's more proof what a phoney fuck you are.
I am glad to see you supporting the phony fuck obuthole and the bitch Hildawhore. Scum libtard.

Sure they are, moron, so long as the police didn't break the law obtaining them.

I love the way you douche bags insist everyone is supposed to pretend they haven't seen what they have plainly all seen.

I'm glad to see you supporting invasion of privacy without cause. It's more proof what a phoney fuck you are.

The government didn't hack Podesta's computer to get his emails, so how is the government guilty of invading anyone's privacy?

The bottom line is that you douche bags will say anything to make the ugly facts go away.

Without cause? It appears they were right on the money in their suspicions.
And boy has it paid off!! Even if hillary wins her presidency will be plagued by controversy and lawsuits.
And what happens when the big one gets exposed? Get ready for yet another clinton impeachment,good times.

I am glad to see you supporting the phony fuck obuthole and the bitch Hildawhore. Scum libtard.

Wow, such nasty language. What makes you NaziCons so mean and hateful?

Dealing with nasty piranha like you is what makes us "mean and hateful."

I look forward to a more civil society. Hillary will bring us together.

I look forward to a more civil society. Hillary will bring us together.

ROFL! Yeah, because this election is so harmonious and amicable?

How does a ruthless dirtbag "bring us together?"

"bring us together?"
ef2741451e24cbe35aace9384bbd027218589496191e2e2e3be55c52d4810a62.jpg

Care to bet?

"Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. hedge-fund operators were indicted on the basis of e-mail evidence they thought was private. White House appointees were embarrassed by Facebook posts. Lawyers in civil cases have made a cottage industry out of demanding and producing electronically stored information or “e-discovery,” which would include a dragnet exploration before trial of all e-mails in an adversary’s files."

Stolen e-mail evidence?

White v. White, 344 N.J. Super 211 (Ch. Div. 2001)

And a host of other rulings.

Face it clown boy, your candidate is a criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. The difference between her and any other person is she has fiends in high places that are protecting her. And you think that that is OK. Which makes you a scumbag.

ROFL! Yeah, because this election is so harmonious and amicable?

How does a ruthless dirtbag "bring us together?"

Hitlery brings us together in hate. She hates us, her drones hate us, some of us hate them back, some of us want to "compromise" with them.

Some of you losers need to get on the right side of history.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg
WAIT!!! Lakhota is a man? WTF?!!! I thought you were a woman (no joke). I'm not saying that to insult you, I really thought you were a woman.

So you're a man and supporting Clinton? Oh hell no man. Thats just fucked up. Men have no business supporting this woman. Support Elizabeth Warren if you must but Hillary Clinton? I can't beleive it. Do you wear skinny jeans, have a bad beard and get triggered by chants of "USA"?

Yes, I'm a guy - and I'll be 70 on Friday. It saddens me that you've never bothered to check out my avatar where my gender and age are clearly stated.
Happy Birthday!!

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

‘CLEAN THIS UP’: Obama Had Emails From Clinton’s Private Account

Updated link courtesy of Kosh: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Assange is being increasingly connected with Putin. You don't just drink the Kool-Aid, you're gulping it. Anyone can mock up an email in Photoshop.

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

‘CLEAN THIS UP’: Obama Had Emails From Clinton’s Private Account

Updated link courtesy of Kosh: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Your own link uses the term "may have".
Sort of like when Bill Clinton said "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."?

So where's the Linda Tripp in your story? Where's the dress from The Gap? No? Just a mocked up email on the internet?

Care to bet?

"Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. hedge-fund operators were indicted on the basis of e-mail evidence they thought was private. White House appointees were embarrassed by Facebook posts. Lawyers in civil cases have made a cottage industry out of demanding and producing electronically stored information or “e-discovery,” which would include a dragnet exploration before trial of all e-mails in an adversary’s files."

Stolen e-mail evidence?

White v. White, 344 N.J. Super 211 (Ch. Div. 2001)

And a host of other rulings.

Face it clown boy, your candidate is a criminal. Nothing more, nothing less. The difference between her and any other person is she has fiends in high places that are protecting her. And you think that that is OK. Which makes you a scumbag.

The funny part of how wrong you are is how ignorant of how wrong you are you are.

Forum List

Back