BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Some of you losers need to get on the right side of history.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg
WAIT!!! Lakhota is a man? WTF?!!! I thought you were a woman (no joke). I'm not saying that to insult you, I really thought you were a woman.

So you're a man and supporting Clinton? Oh hell no man. Thats just fucked up. Men have no business supporting this woman. Support Elizabeth Warren if you must but Hillary Clinton? I can't beleive it. Do you wear skinny jeans, have a bad beard and get triggered by chants of "USA"?

Yes, I'm a guy - and I'll be 70 on Friday. It saddens me that you've never bothered to check out my avatar where my gender and age are clearly stated.

Your age or gender isn't displayed on your avatar, moron.

Let the self hate continue...

hmm it may not be now, but it used to be because I saw it. I always thought he was a woman until I looked. :dunno:

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg
WAIT!!! Lakhota is a man? WTF?!!! I thought you were a woman (no joke). I'm not saying that to insult you, I really thought you were a woman.

So you're a man and supporting Clinton? Oh hell no man. Thats just fucked up. Men have no business supporting this woman. Support Elizabeth Warren if you must but Hillary Clinton? I can't beleive it. Do you wear skinny jeans, have a bad beard and get triggered by chants of "USA"?

Yes, I'm a guy - and I'll be 70 on Friday. It saddens me that you've never bothered to check out my avatar where my gender and age are clearly stated.

hmm it may not be now, but it used to be because I saw it. I always thought he was a woman until I looked. :dunno:

Just have to click his avatar in a post....it says...

Lakhota
Diamond Member
Male, 69, from Native America

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

Damnit! Your're an old guy so I can't be mean to you ;) I got nothing but love for the old people...even though your politics are fucked up I'll have to cut you lots of slack :lol: :lol:

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

Duh, it is if you click on it...

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

Damnit! Your're an old guy so I can't be mean to you ;) I got nothing but love for the old people...even though your politics are fucked up I'll have to cut you lots of slack :lol: :lol:

:lol: I won't. I think he hates me anyhow, so...

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

I did! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lakhota

Yeah Happy Birthday Lakhota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To many more!

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

‘CLEAN THIS UP’: Obama Had Emails From Clinton’s Private Account

Updated link courtesy of Kosh: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

The people voting for this bitch are either idiots, or they hope they will be the camp guards in the police state to come. Either way they are scum.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

It still isn't ON the avatar, rather it's in your profile...

Remember when Trump's retards were in overdrive pimping that silly National Enquirer story about a week ago as if it was going to save Trump?

All they accomplished was getting frustrated and laughed at.

Never before was such desperation ever witnessed in the entire history of human civilization.

We are witnessing history, we will never see a dysfunction train wreck like Trump and his cult of retards ever again.

By the way where are Trump's tax returns ...still in hiding ?? LOL

I don't know the MSM seems desperate constantly repeating Hillary is ahead when she really isn't. A pack of liars, and the lies that have caught up with them. And the internet shills are posting bullshit like the post I am replying to.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

It still isn't ON the avatar, rather it's in your profile...

Damn, I'm sooo sorry for not providing you with complete instructions. Please forgive me.

if i had failed this badly in this thread i would try to deflect to birthdays and lounge talk as well. but as this thread is in zone 2, which requires on topic content, i am sure that a clean up will soon occur with the appropriate sanctions meted out to the offending posters.

so here goes for on topic content: this is thread no. 493 (conservative estimate), where a WIKILEAK email is presented as showing new information. furthermore it has been framed by the thread title and the OP as OBAMA LYING UNDER OATH. nothing has been offered to show which oath, but the pitiful attempt to pivot to the oath of office. SUCCESS, i guess.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

To many more!

Thank you! Gee, some trophy points would be nice...

I hope he hates me, but I don't care how old someone is. When they're that dedicated to utter ignorance I cut them no slack. Lakoturd isn't some uninformed teenager watching Jersey shows. He's been around long enough, lost enough arguments, been made a fool of often enough, been shown how leftist policies fail all around the world and he still chooses to be a moonbat.

I give no one quarter after they've been informed of the detrimental effects their politics have on our nation. They're traitors, every last one.

CvLZW_uXYAEmhOn.jpg

To many more!

Thank you! Gee, some trophy points would be nice...
You'll get them on Friday. :thup:

Why is it not being talked about, that now we know why Google is helping Hillary by making it harder to search for bad things about her... because the Democratic government all use Google's gmail client? Do we not see some sort of collusion here?
That is a lie, too. Type Clinton kills into the Google. Why lie?

No, it is true...when you start to type in certain phrases it will auto fill positive things before it will negative ones.

Nope.

Yep, the proof is in the pudding. You can't accept corruption in politics?

I hope he hates me, but I don't care how old someone is. When they're that dedicated to utter ignorance I cut them no slack. Lakoturd isn't some uninformed teenager watching Jersey shows. He's been around long enough, lost enough arguments, been made a fool of often enough, been shown how leftist policies fail all around the world and he still chooses to be a moonbat.

I give no one quarter after they've been informed of the detrimental effects their politics have on our nation. They're traitors, every last one.
I get it Pete, but they get their news from the Television/pundits and aren't very savy when it comes to getting info from alternate channels. I feel sorry for them rather than getting angry at them because they don't realize they are being subjected to powerful propaganda. They believe all the shit they see and hear from the MSM because that's all they know.

When it comes to the "younger" members there's no damn excuse and I'm right there with you. At any rate, carry on and do your thing ;)

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.
Sure they are, moron, so long as the police didn't break the law obtaining them.

I love the way you douche bags insist everyone is supposed to pretend they haven't seen what they have plainly all seen.

I'm glad to see you supporting invasion of privacy without cause. It's more proof what a phoney fuck you are.

Forum List

Back