BREAKING:Obama says he would veto bill letting you keep your present health care plan

"died in hospital"

insurance screw up, not denial of care

went to wrong hospital, could have gone to correct one

lied on entry form

those same kinds of things WILL occur under ACA or any form of one-payer socialized medicine.

shit happens, we are imperfect human beings, we are not owed anything but a chance to live

I could give you several examples of friends and relatives who had no money, no insurance and still got lung transplants, cancer surgeries, heart transplants, kidney dialysis, tooth extractions, and every other form of medical treatment.

Your left wing agenda of socialized govt run medicine will make the things like you listed more common, not less.
Because of difficulties in obtaining health insurance that wasn't ridiculously high, (something like 1800.00 a month) my self-employed older brother went without the last few years. He'd never been without it his whole life.

No check ups / doctor visits the last few years, generally healthy, a one-time sciatica problem years ago put him in the pre-existing condition category. Well, he thought he was generally healthy anyway.

He put off getting tests for a bowel irritation that had been bugging him lately.

Rushed to the hospital a month ago.

He died a week ago today.

My condolences on the loss of your brother! That must have been a shock.
Thank you. It is. We're still reeling from the loss.

they already are purchasing it at all ages, you just have to be 65 to collect it.

what you libs refuse to get it that someone has to pay for medical.

As I stated above they would be purchasing Medicare when they sign up through the exchanges.

you are advocating for single payer govt run medicine, call it whatever you want.

Yes, that is what I posted originally! Converting the ACA into a Single-payer system would take a simple amendment to enable people to purchase Medicare on the exchanges.

Was the term "slow" something that appeared frequently on your permanent school record?

As I stated above they would be purchasing Medicare when they sign up through the exchanges.

you are advocating for single payer govt run medicine, call it whatever you want.

Yes, that is what I posted originally! Converting the ACA into a Single-payer system would take a simple amendment to enable people to purchase Medicare on the exchanges.

Was the term "slow" something that appeared frequently on your permanent school record?

No, but I am sure the term "idiot" showed up on most of yours.

for the record I have an MBA from Harvard and survived that educational experience without becoming a liberal.

The ONLY need for the Exchanges are the Subsidies, take away the subsidies and the exchanges are no longer needed.

so you want to multiply the amount of medicare fraud, waste, and abuse by a factor of 10? How exactly is that going to make things cheaper?

It sounds like you're talking about something more like the 'public option' rather than 'single payer', right?

03 Nov 2012 ?

What subsequently happened to those alleged charges?

you claimed that there was no evidence. those cases are still in the legal process.

If they are still in the legal process there would have been filings. Please provide the links to the filings.
It's rampant! Rampant I tell ya.

Ohio A-G reports on voter fraud cases

Ohio Attorney General’s information
COLUMBUS — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced an update on the 20 cases referred to his office by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted to be investigated for possible voter fraud as a result of Ohio’s voluntary involvement in the Interstate Crosscheck Program.
Agents from the Attorney General’s Office Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) have investigated nineteen of the cases, and are in the process of investigating the remaining case. Nineteen cases have been turned over to county prosecutors’ offices.
Of the 20 cases:

• Evidence in five cases was insufficient to prove criminality
  • Thirteen cases have been turned over to county prosecutors’ offices
  • One case remains under investigation
  • Kim Trombetta plead guilty of one count of falsification in Butler County
“Ohioans should have confidence in the elections process, and know that no amount of fraud is acceptable,” said DeWine. “These cases show that if you cheat, you will be held accountable.”
“Our commitment to cleaning up Ohio’s voter rolls and to share data with other states helps to ensure that we are dealing in facts and evidence when it comes to voter fraud,” Husted said. “I want to thank Attorney General DeWine and county prosecutors for their work to get to the bottom of these cases.”

Ohio A-G reports on voter fraud cases « The VW independent

for the record I have an MBA from Harvard and survived that educational experience without becoming a liberal.

For someone allegedly with an MBA from Harvard Business School you certainly don't post like one. Then again the previous POTUS allegedly had one too. There must be some website where you can download them.

so you want to multiply the amount of medicare fraud, waste, and abuse by a factor of 10? How exactly is that going to make things cheaper?

Facts not in evidence!

you claimed that there was no evidence. those cases are still in the legal process.

If they are still in the legal process there would have been filings. Please provide the links to the filings.

COLUMBUS — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced an update on the 20 cases referred to his office by Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted to be investigated for possible voter fraud as a result of Ohio’s voluntary involvement in the Interstate Crosscheck Program.
Agents from the Attorney General’s Office Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) have investigated nineteen of the cases, and are in the process of investigating the remaining case. Nineteen cases have been turned over to county prosecutors’ offices.
Of the 20 cases:

“Ohioans should have confidence in the elections process, and know that no amount of fraud is acceptable,” said DeWine. “These cases show that if you cheat, you will be held accountable.”
“Our commitment to cleaning up Ohio’s voter rolls and to share data with other states helps to ensure that we are dealing in facts and evidence when it comes to voter fraud,” Husted said. “I want to thank Attorney General DeWine and county prosecutors for their work to get to the bottom of these cases.”

Thanks for proving my point. :eusa_whistle: :smiliehug:

It sounds like you're talking about something more like the 'public option' rather than 'single payer', right?

That was just a different name for the same concept. Medicare is Single-payer irrespective of what you want to call it.

Facts not in evidence!

30 million people on medicare 300 million in the country. factor of 10 is correct.

Of the 20 cases:

So if we assume these 20 votes were all fraudulent they were enough to swing both the state of FL and OH into the blue for Obama according to Redfish!

For someone allegedly with an MBA from Harvard Business School you certainly don't post like one. Then again the previous POTUS allegedly had one too. There must be some website where you can download them.

I think W went to the liberal bastion of Princeton. not Harvard. and no, you don't get them on line, its a very difficult curriculum and not everyone makes it through.

But it did pay off well for me. I thank the liberal profs at Harvard for that. :eusa_whistle:

Of the 20 cases:

So if we assume these 20 votes were all fraudulent they were enough to swing both the state of FL and OH into the blue for Obama according to Redfish!

who knows? those are just the cases that have been prosecuted. who knows how many hanging chads are out there or how many people voted from the grave?

I think W went to the liberal bastion of Princeton. not Harvard. and no, you don't get them on line, its a very difficult curriculum and not everyone makes it through.

But it did pay off well for me. I thank the liberal profs at Harvard for that. :eusa_whistle:

Strike two against your credibility. Bush is probably one of the more famous graduates of HBS but you have no knowledge that he is a fellow alumni of yours.

who knows? those are just the cases that have been prosecuted. who knows how many hanging chads are out there or how many people voted from the grave?

In other words you are now disrespecting the Republican governors of two red states as being too incompetent to uncover all the cases of voter fraud that occurred in 2012. Obviously throwing them under the bus is easier than admitting that you have squat to support your allegation.

Forum List

Back