🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Obama to make illegal immigration announcement Thursday night

Hey Fine..........if next president is a GOP guy, gives him the green light to overturn Roe V Wade. Its all good.......the progressive k00ks want to go this way, skirting the constitution goes both ways ftmfw!!!:2up:. Gay federal gun laws too........fuck them.......overturned via executive order ftmfw!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hey Fine..........if next president is a GOP guy, gives him the green light to overturn Roe V Wade. Its all good.......the progressive k00ks want to go this way, skirting the constitution goes both ways ftmfw!!!:2up:. Gay federal gun laws too........fuck them.......overturned via executive order ftmfw!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Republican president can issue an EO that you have to provide photo ID to vote.

Also make English the official language of the USA and eliminate any and all notices in any other language
Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

th

BY DECREE

th

JACKPOT: AMNESTY CELEBRATION SET FOR VEGAS!
Obama to announce executive action on immigration Thursday...
Networks Snub Speech...
Plan Said to Omit Health Benefits...
TONIGHT: Dines with Dems to explain; NO REPUBLICANS...
'Slap in face'...
SESSIONS: 'Emperor of United States'...
DHS: Brace for New Surge of Illegals...
Bachmann: Turning 'illiterate' immigrants into Dem voters...
'Throwing nation into crisis'...
Trying to sabotage GOP?
BOEHNER: Obama Guilty of 'Flagrant Untruth'...
RICK PERRY: Texas Might Sue...
CRUZ: Obama Not Monarch...
COBURN WARNING: 'YOU'RE GOING TO SEE ANARCHY'...

I just wonder if he is arranging to announce the immigration order on the same day the Ferguson decision comes down so the media has chaos in what story to lead with. I would be just like him.
Exactly. We can expect the Ferguson decision tomorrow or Friday.

I just wonder if he is arranging to announce the immigration order on the same day the Ferguson decision comes down so the media has chaos in what story to lead with. I would be just like him.
Exactly. We can expect the Ferguson decision tomorrow or Friday.

Oh yeah! It's all a conspiracy! Oh yeah!

If the Ferguson decision comes out next week...it will be because the POTUS wants to pardon a turkey or something. Wouldn't want that to get any attention!!

Well Republicans what are you going to do?

Whine like little bitches?
Shut down Government in a huff?
Impeach Obama?
Pass your own immigration reform?

Ball is in your court

Impeach Obama?

Ball is in your court

Of course you as a lib are all for the king to decry new immigration laws.

Impeach Obama?

Ball is in your court

Of course you as a lib are all for the king to decry new immigration laws.

Same question....what are you going to do?

How Republicans act and what they say will have a bearing on their ability to draw the hispanic vote for a generation. If Obamas actions are considered fair and reasonable acts by the hispanic population and Republicans overplay their hand and allow the haters in their party to be front and center, they will alienate hispanics for the next thirty years

If they are not in favor of legal immigration and strong borders, then I don't want them in my party anyway. They can go fuck themselves for all I care.

If they are not in favor of legal immigration and strong borders, then I don't want them in my party anyway. They can go fuck themselves for all I care.

Great answer and about what I expected from your party

Obamas actions are considered fair and reasonable by most Hispanics. They support the Dream Act and reasonable means for people to obtain citizenship.

Republican rhetoric is kicking into overdrive and what they say now will have a bearing on the parties ability to attract the hispanic vote

Are Republicans going to be able to sell....We don't hate Hispanics, we just hate Obama

Obamas actions are considered fair and reasonable by most Hispanics. They support the Dream Act and reasonable means for people to obtain citizenship.

Republican rhetoric is kicking into overdrive and what they say now will have a bearing on the parties ability to attract the hispanic vote

Are Republicans going to be able to sell....We don't hate Hispanics, we just hate Obama

I guarantee the illegal activists will still be pissing and moaning that it does not go far enough. Here in Kalifornia I work with 80% Hispanics and the vast majority want open borders, free healthcare, no car insurance, just to be able to pay off cops to get out of DUI's, come on down to Los Angeles and see the brown utopia they want! Scream all your race baiting crap you want, but what all you liberals are pushing for, votes at any cost, and perpetual poverty and more on the federal tit will end up lowering wages and eliminate all those Union construction jobs, all the good paying service jobs as these soon to be legals take all the jobs, just come to California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, all those jobs are gone, it is all day laborers now. So keep chasing those votes and watch what happens. I live it every day thanks to your open border, look the other way enforcement the the last 2 presidents have enacted

Second world here we come, third world soon to follow,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah , I'd shut down funding for some of his plans except for militaty and yeah , no problem impeaching him although he would like that . Stop him anyway possible but I don't know if that's possible .

Well of course Hispanics think Obama's actions are "reasonable", duh !
If a burglar broke into your house, and a prosecutor decided to not charge him, I'm certain the burglar would also think the prosecutors decision was "reasonable".

They should be "selling" that Americans should be in favor of an orderly LEGAL process of immigration that calls for strengthened borders and penalties for people who sneak into the country.
If Hispanics don't want to "buy" that sort of process, then I for one have nothing in common with them, and have no desire to be their friends.

Well of course Hispanics think Obama's actions are "reasonable", duh !
If a burglar broke into your house, and a prosecutor decided to not charge him, I'm certain the burglar would also think the prosecutors decision was "reasonable".

There are over 50 million legal Hispanic voters in this country. They are not "burgulars"

Question: What is in the Obama Executive order that exceeds the bipartisan bill that passed the Senate in 2013?

I don't believe that a NORMAL person of any Ethnicity would want more people let into the USA just because of the ethnicity . Just a comment !!

Forum List

Back