BREAKING: Obama's NSA Advisor Susan Rice Requested The Unmaskings Of Incoming Trump Officials

no, one has to have a crime to issue a warrant. PERIOD. try again.
no, one has to have a crime to issue a warrant. PERIOD. try again.

What warrant?
exactly! what warrant? without one, names stay masked. PERIOD!!!!!

You have no idea what you're even trying to say.
i am in perfect control of my faculties bubba. you, not so much. you don't even know you need a warrant to get info on a citizen on a wiretap. you are fking clueless.

You still don't know what you're saying or how it possibly relates to this thread.

Are you telling me that Rice would need a warrant to unmask those names?
yeppers!!! way to go.. Now you got it.

I just posted it. Foreign Intelligence ACT

That Rice did it , idiot.
she admitted it. and the reason it is a felony is based on the Foreign Intelligence Act, fool.

Rice admitted that she was the leaker?
she admitted she didn't mask the names. that is illegal.

[

She was a national security advisor. This was part of her job.

Spying on candidates for the opposition party? Sounds like election fixing, Not An American. If this is confirmed, I would want to see Rice prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You fascists are Not Our Americans, and really fucked up with your witch hunt. Looks like it's you who got caught.

Members of a transition team were investigated. People who are coming into the white house need to be investigated. Bush's security advisor most likely did the same with members of Obama's transition team.

WTF? The spying was going on BEFORE Trump became the nominee for crying out loud. Obama and his people are pigs.

What warrant?

i am in perfect control of my faculties bubba. you, not so much. you don't even know you need a warrant to get info on a citizen on a wiretap. you are fking clueless.

You still don't know what you're saying or how it possibly relates to this thread.

I don't believe that's correct. Post up something.

[

It is a logical question. If someone committed a crime, they're generally arrested. So far she has not been arrested. If she is arrested then I'll consider the possibility she committed a crime (even though she didn't break any laws). But until then, this is BS reporting by the conservative media.

The evidence is that Rice engaged in dozens of felonies to smear the opposition party. Her release of information gathered during the course of surveillance of a foreign entity of flat out illegal.

Now I get that you're Not An American and that you seek to corrupt the government of this nation in hopes of bringing down our legally elected government on behalf of your party and it's Fuhrer. But EVIDENCE is something we who ARE Americans (whom have Donald Trump as our President as the result of a legal election) need. I get that you fascists deal in slander, libel, and innuendo, but we Americans turn to evidence. The evidence against Rice doesn't look good for her.

something!

Barack Obama changed how NSA intercepts of Americans like Donald Trump could be shared

Post them up.
I just posted it. Foreign Intelligence ACT

That Rice did it , idiot.
she admitted it. and the reason it is a felony is based on the Foreign Intelligence Act, fool.

Rice admitted that she was the leaker?
she admitted she didn't mask the names. that is illegal.

Huh?

The conversation was about the Obama admin leaking info. You claimed Rice did it and admitted it.

Like I said, you guys don't read so well.

something!

Nothing.

something!

Nothing.
you asked for something, I gave you something. now you want nothing.

ok here is nothing.

[

She was a national security advisor. This was part of her job.

Spying on candidates for the opposition party? Sounds like election fixing, Not An American. If this is confirmed, I would want to see Rice prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

You fascists are Not Our Americans, and really fucked up with your witch hunt. Looks like it's you who got caught.

Members of a transition team were investigated. People who are coming into the white house need to be investigated. Bush's security advisor most likely did the same with members of Obama's transition team.

Rice was spying on Trump back in 2015, LONG before the transition. The spying on the transition team is a felony as well.

The fascist democrats are clearly scofflaws who have no respect for a government of laws.

Doesn't matter for you, since you're Not An American.

something!

Nothing.

Whomever said you need a warrant to unmask incidental targets of Surveillance was wrong.

You Need Authorization.

That could be in the form of a Subpoena. Or it could be done by A Lawful and Public Order to do the unmasking by An Intelligence Official who has that Authority, but to do that, he or she has to Cite a Criminal Violation, and also has to have The Classified Information Declassified and have this approved by a Civilian Authority who has oversight over his or her Department, and has to cite why.

There are hurdles and checks and balances in place that you have to overcome to Unmask an Incidental Target of Surveillance, and NO ONE ACCOMPLISHED THAT!

In other words The Unmasking was Illegal because there was No Legal Authorization Ordering any Unmasking to take place. Therefore a Felony was Committed.

It does not matter if you argue over whether or not The Surveillance was Legal or Not. There was no Authorization to Unmask which means The Intelligence was still Classified, and was not Legally Declassified.

This then becomes a Felony Espionage Case and is a violation of The Espionage Act which subjects The Leaker to Sedition, and Treason Charges as well.

For the sake of Brevity, let me put it in these words.

"Your Goose Is Cooked!"

Last edited:
Does she realize she has committed a felony and is now risking jail time?

Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice's requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government's policy on "unmasking" the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like "U.S. Person One."...

The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

The intelligence reports were summaries of monitored conversations -- primarily between foreign officials discussing the Trump transition, but also in some cases direct contact between members of the Trump team and monitored foreign officials. One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.​

Not "A" felony.....many, many felonies...I imagine each time she illegally unmasked a Trump aide she was committing a felony.....and she isn't going to be the only one....

and obama knew about this....you don't do this on your own....

The totally phony Susan Rice story, explained

Another right-wing conspiracy theory debunked. NaziCons owe Dr. Rice an apology.

As soon as Rice Brings Back The Benghazi Dead, she can have the apology of my back hand across her Lying Face.

And that would be an apology considering what she actually deserves.
pimp-slap-o.gif

Imagine on election night when the obama minions who were breaking the law realized that Hilary wasn't going to be the one appointing the next Attorney General......

something!

Nothing.

Whomever said you need a warrant to unmask incidental targets of Surveillance was wrong.

You Need Authorization. That could be in the form of a Subpoena. Or it could be done by A Lawful and Public Order to do the unmasking by An Intelligence Official who has that Authority, but to do that, he or she has to cite a Criminal Violation, and also has to have The Classified Information Declassified and have this approved, and has to cite why.

There are hurdles and checks and balances in place that you have to overcome to unmask an Incidental Target of Surveillance, and NO ONE ACCOMPLISHED THAT!

In other words The Unmasking was Illegal because there was No Legal Authorization Ordering any Unmasking to take place.

It does not matter if you argue over whether or not The Surveillance was Legal or Not. There was no Authorization to Unmask which means The Intelligence was still Classified, and was not Legally Declassified.

This then become a Felony Espionage Case and is a violation of The Espionage Act which subjects The Leaker to Sedition, and Treason Charges as well.

It was JC who foolishly said a warrant was required.

he or she has to cite a Criminal Violation,

No true. It must have foreign intelligence value. As Trump's people are part of a counterintelligence investigation that is attempting to determine the nature of their relationships with foreign officials, it certainly appears that any intercept from any Trump associate can fit that description.

Does she realize she has committed a felony and is now risking jail time?

Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice's requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government's policy on "unmasking" the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like "U.S. Person One."...

The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

The intelligence reports were summaries of monitored conversations -- primarily between foreign officials discussing the Trump transition, but also in some cases direct contact between members of the Trump team and monitored foreign officials. One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.​
What felony?

Leaking intel on people who were ancillary to the investigation. You know, what Rice did. They had a warrant for a supposed chattering server based on a fake news story from Slate. Information gathered by that probe is prohibited from being leaked, the way Rice spread every tidbit about Trump.

{
Separately, the Obama administration amended a long-standing executive order allowing information intercepted through FISA warrants or by the National Security Agency to be shared to a wider audience in 16 government agencies as Obama was leaving office.

28 of 32
Intelligence normally reserved for just a handful of intelligence leaders was spread through briefings to scores of workers, and soon leaks began appearing in news media, often in stories lacking the context of how national security investigations are actually conducted. The leak of the Flynn conversations with the Russian ambassador alarmed career FBI officials, who knew it had been gathered using the most sensitive of surveillance powers.
}

FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Rice could easily go to prison for this. It is FAR worse than anything Scooter Libby ever did.

Last edited:

something!

Nothing.

You Need Authorization. That could be in the form of a Subpoena. Or it could be done by A Lawful and Public Order to do the unmasking by An Intelligence Official who has that Authority, but to do that, he or she has to cite a Criminal Violation, and also has to have The Classified Information Declassified and have this approved, and has to cite why.

There are hurdles and checks and balances in place that you have to overcome to unmask an Incidental Target of Surveillance, and NO ONE ACCOMPLISHED THAT!

In other words The Unmasking was Illegal because there was No Legal Authorization Ordering any Unmasking to take place.

This then become a Felony Espionage Case and is a violation of The Espionage Act which subjects The Leaker to Sedition, and Treason Charges as well.

It was JC who foolishly said a warrant was required.

he or she has to cite a Criminal Violation,

No true. It must have foreign intelligence value. As Trump's people are part of a counterintelligence investigation that is attempting to determine the nature of their relationships with foreign officials, it certainly appears that any intercept from any Trump associate can fit that description.
what was the criminal activity? And where did any information come from?

Forum List

Back