🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Officer Casebolt resigns the force amid receiving death threats

[QUOTE="TemplarKormac, post: 11569973, member: 43268

Be prepared for no indictment. Lots of excessive force cases don't get tried, and if they do, the officer is nearly always never indicted.[/QUOTE]

That's why there is no respect for the cops.

Officer BooBoo should not have drawn his weapon, period.

End of story.

End of story. For you.

11390408_924177507626065_6178902766765333487_n.jpg

There's no supporting what that cop did.

Calling for officers following appropriate protocol is neither left nor right but American.

When he pulled his weapon, he was lucky he was not immediately shot the head.

The officers who appeared told him to "holster" his weapon. I am glad they were there so quickly, or some dead folks could have been the result.
We're not talking about that....
The issue here is the alleged take down and foul language lecturing by that officer.
That is not why he resigned. He pulled a pistol and was lucky he wasn't shot. Other people present were lucky they were not injured or killed. That is why he was forced to resign.

White people need to be more like Black people in that they should stop worshiping at the Altar of Law Enforcement. Are all Cops bad? No, but when they f*ck up they need to be nailed to a wall for it.

While they're at it Americans can stop worshiping the Military too.

If you were a REALLY parent you wouldn't say that.

Why not? Whats wrong with being observant rather than foolish?
Since you don't have a child I don't expect you to understand

I helped raise my younger brother until he moved out of state, jackass. I understand completely. I am my child's future, and if I die, so does my child's future. I was his role model. Fools aren't role models. They're fools. Dead fools.

See, why can't any of you understand that?
Jackass eh?

Take your meds & stfu.

You & Hannity are alone defending this prick but Hannity has the balls to stand up for his child. You? Lol naw

Nah, I don't think you get it. Hannity wouldn't risk his life if the situation didn't call for it. He cares enough for his children not to put himself in needless danger. You? Those with reckless gung ho attitudes like yours often set themselves up for failure, or worse.

Funny, parents want to defend their children even if it means death, but never consider what it might do to their children. If the officer was trying to kill my child, HELL YES, I would fight him to the death. But if my child isn't harmed, and I still went after him, there's a likely chance I can get hurt (severely), shot, or killed. There's no need for that kind of senseless behavior.

Any parents here willing to do something that reckless aren't parents.
Are you a parent? Do you know these things?

Obviously not. Or, if he is, he's a really shitty one. Because apparently he thinks that his 14 year old girl being assaulted by a grown man because he didn't like what she said, getting flung to the ground, and then a second time, then sat on top with two knees behind her back, doesn't harm her.

For fuck's sake, if that child's parent had been there packing heat, the parent could have legally shot and killed Casebolt.

Obviously not. Or, if he is, he's a really shitty one. Because apparently he thinks that his 14 year old girl being assaulted by a grown man because he didn't like what she said, getting flung to the ground, and then a second time, then sat on top with two knees behind her back, doesn't harm her.

For fuck's sake, if that child's parent had been there packing heat, the parent could have legally shot and killed Casebolt.

That would be a tough moment for a parent watching some buttfuck crazy cop doing his Tarzan gig on their kid. Tough enough that it just might lead to a really bad outcome for everybody involved.

Assault. Wrongful imprisonment.

Nope and nope. You know full well they won't do that. I was listening to Sheriff Clarke on TV last night, and since he has more police experience than you or I, he basically said that what Casebolt did didn't rise to the level of a crime.

I'm uh, pretty sure assault is a crime in all 57 states.

As for the investigation, I suspect that the decision to file charges, and what charges to file, will be deferred to the District Attorney.

Be prepared for no indictment. Lots of excessive force cases don't get tried, and if they do, the officer is nearly always never indicted.

True but --this just in -- it still doesn't mean we say "oh well, justice isn't working, why don't we just throw up our hands and give up".

Kinda odd that a wag who brought up this thread all drunk on idealism of authoritarian-worship, can't find the same idealism for simple justice.

[QUOTE="TemplarKormac, post: 11569973, member: 43268]

Be prepared for no indictment. Lots of excessive force cases don't get tried, and if they do, the officer is nearly always never indicted.

That's why there is no respect for the cops.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that's why there's no respect for the institution -- because they usually close ranks with the "my copper right or wrong" mentality. The reason there's no respect for cops individually is the wacko rogues like Casebolt who go apeshit attacking the people they're supposed to serve.

It goes straight back to that warrior mentality this guy was talking about. He hit the nail right on the head. We don't seem to understand the distinction between the police and the military. When you establish what is for practical purposes another military branch and then turn it in on your own people, this kind of shit hitting the fan is inevitable.

Btw, Grampa Murked U orogenicman --- since TK's not man enough to simply do it here-- y'all got an apology in the wee hours, buried where no one would see it. At least you two did. No word on whether the assaulted girls got one.

Yeah, this is another apology thread from yours truly. I thought I had gotten to the point where I would stop posting these a long time ago but I guess not. I was so ugly with some folks that it compelled me to write this thread. This knight was a real "certifiable A-1 asshole" in a some threads today as my grandmother puts it. They tell me, you can only apologize if you have the conscience to do so.

Gramps, orogenicman, this is for you. My sincerest apologies.

And no, this isn't a trend. But it is now time for my med--uh twinkies.

-TK

Better'n nuttin' I guess.

Forum List

Back