🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Officer Casebolt resigns the force amid receiving death threats

If you were a REALLY parent you wouldn't say that.

Why not? Whats wrong with being observant rather than foolish?
Since you don't have a child I don't expect you to understand

I helped raise my younger brother until he moved out of state, jackass. I understand completely. I am my child's future, and if I die, so does my child's future. I was his role model. Fools aren't role models. They're fools. Dead fools.

See, why can't any of you understand that?
Jackass eh?

Take your meds & stfu.

You & Hannity are alone defending this prick but Hannity has the balls to stand up for his child. You? Lol naw

>> In contrast to other officers on the video, who can be heard calmly speaking to several teens, Casebolt is agitated from the beginning. Before he grabbed Dajerria, as she walked away from the scene, he’d pulled another teen off his feet then barked at others to “get your asses on the ground.”

Rather than seeking to control the situation appropriately, Casebolt let the situation control him, resulting in failure to match the response to the actual threat. It’s a giant understatement to note that these unarmed minors, many of them in their bare feet and bathing suits, could have been effectively corralled with far less force.

Instead, a petite teenage girl ended up face down on the ground, and McKinney joins the list of cities suffering a national embarrassment thanks to the action of an over-the-top cop. It’s doubly disturbing that any officer would respond this way, seemingly blind to the race-related violence that has ravaged other parts of the country.

Unless there’s a lot more to this story than we don’t yet know, Casebolt deserves — at least — suspension. And this video belongs in a police training manual as a prime example of what not to do.

Still, as horrific as that video is to watch, perhaps more horrifying is considering the tragic turn it could have taken.

This time we got lucky. << -- McKinney Cop's Escalation Could Have Had Tragic Results

I helped raise my younger brother until he moved out of state, jackass. I understand completely. I am my child's future, and if I die, so does my child's future. I was his role model. Fools aren't role models. They're fools. Dead fools.

Jackass eh?

Take your meds & stfu.

You & Hannity are alone defending this prick but Hannity has the balls to stand up for his child. You? Lol naw

Nah, I don't think you get it. Hannity wouldn't risk his life if the situation didn't call for it. He cares enough for his children not to put himself in needless danger. You? Those with reckless gung ho attitudes like yours often set themselves up for failure, or worse.

Funny, parents want to defend their children even if it means death, but never consider what it might do to their children. If the officer was trying to kill my child, HELL YES, I would fight him to the death. But if my child isn't harmed, and I still went after him, there's a likely chance I can get hurt (severely), shot, or killed. There's no need for that kind of senseless behavior.

Any parents here willing to do something that reckless aren't parents.

Jackass eh?

Take your meds & stfu.

Nah, I don't think you get it. Hannity wouldn't risk his life if the situation didn't call for it. He cares enough for his children not to put himself in needless danger. You? Those with reckless gung ho attitudes like yours often set themselves up for failure, or worse.

Funny, parents want to defend their children even if it means death, but never consider what it might do to their children. If the officer was trying to kill my child, HELL YES, I would fight him to the death. But if my child isn't harmed, and I still went after him, there's a likely chance I can get hurt (severely), shot, or killed. There's no need for that kind of senseless behavior.

I'm not the one living in my mommies basement taking anti psychotic drugs to prevent suicide.

YOU ARE so you sir can fuck off. You have no idea how real Americans deal with shit because you hide behind bullshit medical excuses to avoid real life. And if your medical issues you claim to have are real you need to get the fuck off the internet.

THAT is me being a jackass. Fuck off loser

Jackass eh?

Take your meds & stfu.

Funny, parents want to defend their children even if it means death, but never consider what it might do to their children. If the officer was trying to kill my child, HELL YES, I would fight him to the death. But if my child isn't harmed, and I still went after him, there's a likely chance I can get hurt (severely), shot, or killed.
There's no need for that kind of senseless behavior.

Fuck you, sociopathic asshole. Any parent -- any friend -- any HUMAN would step in to stop an assault. And that is CLEARLY what's going on there. The other police could see it, the police Chief could see it, the whole fucking world can see it.

Only a few partisan hacks like you can't. Sitting on your fat ass defending Nazi storm trooper tactics from the safety of the anonymous internet.

Face it -- you're a fucking coward.

The police chief said his actions were indefensible. I'm thinking he was offered a chance to resign 'voluntarily' thus saving his pension.

That's probably true.

Yeah that is true. He keeps the pension. I just read that.

I still want to know who that fat fuck in the blue shorts is. He's an accomplice to the assault.

I noticed him. Don't know what is going on there and why the police didn't ask him to leave.

The police chief said his actions were indefensible. I'm thinking he was offered a chance to resign 'voluntarily' thus saving his pension.

That's probably true.

Yeah that is true. He keeps the pension. I just read that.

I still want to know who that fat fuck in the blue shorts is. He's an accomplice to the assault.

I noticed him. Don't know what is going on there and why the police didn't ask him to leave.

I guess because he's wh....

because he's wh... ahem...

-- because he's whistling a happy tune! :eusa_angel:

My dad died of leukemia when I was five years old. I've lost many family members during the coarse of my life.

Your dad died of a disease, not a singular act of foolishness. I've lost many members of my family too. They were soldiers. They defended not only me, but my freedom and country. A lot of people in my family fought in actual wars. They had a reason to go off and get themselves killed. They assumed the risk. Their wives and children understood that. What your child may not understand is why you got yourself killed when he or she came out of it unharmed.

You are assuming that my children are too stupid to understand that I am putting my life on the line for them. And don't lecture me on our military. Plenty of my family members have served, as have I.

My dad died of leukemia when I was five years old. I've lost many family members during the coarse of my life.

Your dad died of a disease, not a singular act of foolishness. I've lost many members of my family too. They were soldiers. They defended not only me, but my freedom and country. A lot of people in my family fought in actual wars. They had a reason to go off and get themselves killed. They assumed the risk. Their wives and children understood that. What your child may not understand is why you got yourself killed when he or she came out of it unharmed.

You are assuming that my children are too stupid to understand that I am putting my life on the line for them. And don't lecture me on our military. Plenty of my family members have served, as have I.
?

And so you want to show the world how much you care for your child by getting yourself killed. How foolish. You're no good to your children dead. This attitude of yours is very selfish. Me? I'd much rather be there to raise my child. I want to be more than a picture sitting on the mantle. I want them to have more than just a picture to look at.

?

And so you want to show the world how much you care for your child by getting yourself killed. How foolish. You're no good to your children dead. This attitude of yours is very selfish. Me? I'd much rather be there to raise my child. I want to be more than a picture sitting on the mantle. I want them to have more than just a picture to look at.

Excuse me? It isn't about showing the world anything. It is about a parent protecting and defending his child against a vicious assault. It isn't about me.

?

So you're saying the cops are out to kill people.
All the more reason you should be on the side of the People against the storm trooper warrior-police mentality.

You just painted yourself into a corner. That's what happens when you run on partisan hackery instead of common fucking sense.

It is about a parent protecting and defending his child against a vicious assault. It isn't about me.

Excuse you. It's sickening, how you think that all there is to being a parent is laying your life down for your children. That should not be the first resort but the last one. You are there to be there for them. I don't think it's right that the only times my children will see me will be at my gravestone.

Now, again, what good are you to your children if you are killed and/or disabled in your valiant defense?

Last edited:
Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.

I certainly hope not. Any and all applicable charges should be filed. Tendering resignation should not be an acceptable means of escaping prosecution.

Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.

I certainly hope not. Any and all applicable charges should be filed. Tendering resignation should not be an acceptable means of escaping prosecution.

It remains to be seen if the girl and her family will press civil charges, but from the point of view of the PD, it's a lot easier and better to just make it go away.

What charges do you believe he would have faced?

Assault. Wrongful imprisonment. Endangering the welfare of a minor (I believe this is a felony in Texas). Texas also has a crime called abuse of official capacity, which could well apply here.

it stands to reason that the cop saw the MOTION as a credible threat.

Actually, it stands to reason that he never saw it, seeing as the kid was standing behind him. It also stands to reason that a kid in a bathing suit is not packing heat. It also stands to reason that any hand motion toward his waist was merely an effort to pull up his pants, because the kid was black and everybody knows they can't keep their pants up.

I don't think it's an either/or. The Chief made an allusion to charges that could still be forthcoming, even with the resignation. I think they have a statement to come tomorrow.

I don't think it's an either/or. The Chief made an allusion to charges that could still be forthcoming, even with the resignation. I think they have a statement to come tomorrow.

Yeah, I don't think it's an either/or either. If anything, Casebolt was given the option between resignation and termination. As for the investigation, I suspect that the decision to file charges, and what charges to file, will be deferred to the District Attorney.

Assault. Wrongful imprisonment.

Nope and nope. You know full well they won't do that. I was listening to Sheriff Clarke on TV last night, and since he has more police experience than you or I, he basically said that what Casebolt did didn't rise to the level of a crime.

You may want it, they won't give it. You know how it goes.

As for the investigation, I suspect that the decision to file charges, and what charges to file, will be deferred to the District Attorney.

Be prepared for no indictment. Lots of excessive force cases don't get tried, and if they do, the officer is nearly always never indicted.

Officer David Eric Casebolt has resigned the McKinney Police Department after 10 years of service. His resignation is due in part because of his actions at a pool party, showing him using excessive force against a 14 year old bikini clad black girl, and due to high amounts of death threats that are being issued against him, according to his attorney.

What cop wants to remain on the force when he has to fear for his life each time he goes on patrol? Who knows, there might be people out there looking for him, singling him out for death.Yes, what he did was excessive, but it didn't kill anyone.

Now remember, each time this happens, it only makes it harder on cops all across America to do their job. One day, they may just stop altogether.

The police officer whose video-recorded actions at a North Texas pool party have drawn national attention and comment has resigned from the police force.

Officer David Eric Casebolt resigned Tuesday from the McKinney Police Department after almost 10 years on the force. His resignation was confirmed by his attorney, Jane Bishkin of Dallas.

A viral video showed him pushing a bikini-clad girl to the ground on Friday and brandishing his gun at other black teens after he and other officers responded to complaints about the pool party at a community-owned McKinney swimming pool.

McKinney Police Chief Greg Conley had placed the 41-year-old former Texas state trooper on administrative leave after the incident.

Bishkin declined to say where Casebolt is now and said he had received death threats. The attorney said she would release more information at a news conference Wednesday.

Texas police officer seen pushing teen to ground in controversial video resigns Fox News

Then fire the bastards if they don't want to do their jobs.

Forum List

Back