🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Officer Casebolt resigns the force amid receiving death threats

How exactly do you think that that "trashes" my argument, in any way?

First, by posting your laughing emoticon, then asking a snide question, and then not refuting my point.

What point?

You claim to have "trashed" my argument, and yet I see nothing in your post that has anything to do with my argument, let alone "trashes" it.

Why don't you explain it to me, rather than trying to deflect?

And I would still have defended my child. What parent would not?

Ones who want to have a criminal record. That's who.

In this instant, the child wasn't harmed or visibly injured. Knowing that, you could just as easily defend your child in court. Even if he is being overly physical with my child, I know the cop is trained in hand to hand combat. I would A, lose the fight, and B be charged with felony assault on a law enforcement officer. This issue is best handled in court, in the justice system. Violence shouldn't always be met with violence. It's not worth being put in jail for.

Horseshit. All fantasies are possible in the fantasy island of an internet message board. In real life -- which by the way you should look into sometime -- when you see a person being assaulted, you step in to stop it.

Normal humans do anyway.

First, by posting your laughing emoticon, then asking a snide question, and then not refuting my point.

What point?

You claim to have "trashed" my argument, and yet I see nothing in your post that has anything to do with my argument, let alone "trashes" it.

Well lets first off start with the fact this party was limited to a certain number of participants. By invite only. That's key. That allowed the organizers to filter whom and what came to that party. That increases the probability that most of the participants would be black.

No, I'm not being racist, but given the race of the individuals who threw the party, I can assume a lot of Tatayna's (spelling?) friends would be black, or non white. The party wasn't meant to have 70-100 people there.

That is further confirmed by the statement the police issued:

"On June 5, 2015 at approximately 7:15 p.m., officers from the McKinney Police Department responded to a disturbance at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool. The initial call came in as a disturbance involving multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave. McKinney Police received several additional calls related to this incident advising that juveniles were now actively fighting."

A lot of the white people you see most likely came after the fact. And through that, one can reasonably assume due to the intent of the organizers wish to limit the party to a small amount of people, that most of the participants were black. Key word there, "participants" or those who were actually allowed to be there.

Is this better?

Last edited:

What point?

Well lets first off start with the fact this party was limited to a certain number of participants. By invite only. That's key. That allowed the organizers to filter whom and what came to that party. That increases the probability that most of the participants would be black. No, I'm not being racist, but given the race of the individuals who threw the party, I can assume a lot of Tatayna's (spelling?) friends would be black, or non white. The party wasn't meant to have 70-100 people there.

A lot of the white people you see most likely came after the fact.

Is this better?

The fact that the girl throwing the party was black does not imply that most of the invited were black as well.

Not to mention, its entirely irrelevant. The percentage of white versus black guests has nothing to do with my "argument".

So, just to be clear. Not having a criminal record is more important to you than your child's wellbeing. That's just awful.

Uhh, if he's already pulled a gun on other people, what good would it do my child if he shoots me dead? Attacking an already out of control and agitated police officer would put me in jail or in a coffin. As his behavior suggests, he was fully willing to use his firearm if he felt like he needed to.

What good ever came of putting more gas on a raging inferno? Hmm?

So, just to be clear. Not having a criminal record is more important to you than your child's wellbeing. That's just awful.

Uhh, if he's already pulled a gun on other people, what good would it do my child if he shoots me dead? He's already agitated, and he could just as easily put me in the hospital, or worse.

I don't care if he had a bazooka and was willing to use it. if he had assaulted my child, I'd have tore him a new asshole.

Uhh, if he's already pulled a gun on other people, what good would it do my child if he shoots me dead? Attacking an already out of control police officer would put me in jail or in a coffin.

Funny, that's what I always say to the "good guy with a gun" argument. Isn't that interesting. Hmm?

The percentage of white versus black guests has nothing to do with my "argument".

Then why, may I ask, is every liberal from here to McKinney, Texas, making this issue about race? It must be part of the narrative or we wouldn't be discussing it.

As to where the racial aspect came from, that comes from numerous reports from those present that none of the white kids at the party were handcuffed or thrown around, with the exception of girl with the camera in the earlier video.

As to where the racial aspect came from, that comes from numerous reports from those present that none of the white kids at the party were handcuffed or thrown around, with the exception of girl with the camera in the earlier video.

And? Why must race be applied to everything? Perhaps the white people were obeying orders to disperse. You can't make presuppositions on what you see in a 7 minute video.

Absolutely. No one should be treated as this young girl was treated. Period.

Right, and all I have to go off of is your word. Notice how all of the rhetoric, and all of the anger is focused on white cops doing bad things to black people. The news media would not have paid one iota of attention if the girl was white, and neither would any of us. It wouldn't be on the news. At all.

Erm, are you saying that you believe that this girl should have received this rough treatment?
Was she repeatedly ordered to disengage and to leave the area?

And as can be seen in the video, that is exactly what she was doing when he assaulted her. She was walking away with friends.

Did she repeated refuse to do so?

I neither saw or heard her refuse to do as ordered, and neither did you.

Did her refusals and collateral taunting of the police officers constitute an escalation to the point of Detention?

What taunting, where?

Did she resist Detention?

How could she resist someone more than twice her weight who threw her to the ground?

Are police officers authorized to subdue by force, those who resist detention?

They are not allowed to assault ANYONE WITHOUT DUE CAUSE. Period.
Automatic gainsay isn't going to get either of us anywhere.

And I'd be dead, and would have defended my child with my life, as any proper parent would.

Sure, and what if you were the only parent that child had? Would it be worth making them an orphan? I know how not knowing my mother or father feels like. Even if I knew my parent defended me with his/her life in a situation where I came out unscathed, it would still reap negative psychological benefits, such as guilt, along with the grief.

You don't seem to think of those things when you go rushing headlong into a dangerous situation. It's foolish. Observe the situation. Act accordingly, not impulsively. One of the dumbest things you can do is rush someone who is armed and prepared to kill you at a moments notice.

Absolutely. No one should be treated as this young girl was treated. Period.

Right, and all I have to go off of is your word. Notice how all of the rhetoric, and all of the anger is focused on white cops doing bad things to black people. The news media would not have paid one iota of attention if the girl was white, and neither would any of us. It wouldn't be on the news. At all.

Erm, are you saying that you believe that this girl should have received this rough treatment?
Was she repeatedly ordered to disengage and to leave the area?

And as can be seen in the video, that is exactly what she was doing when he assaulted her. She was walking away with friends.

Did she repeated refuse to do so?

I neither saw or heard her refuse to do as ordered, and neither did you.

Did her refusals and collateral taunting of the police officers constitute an escalation to the point of Detention?

What taunting, where?

Did she resist Detention?

How could she resist someone more than twice her weight who threw her to the ground?

Are police officers authorized to subdue by force, those who resist detention?

They are not allowed to assault ANYONE WITHOUT DUE CAUSE. Period.
Automatic gainsay isn't going to get either of us anywhere.

The fact of the matter is that this police officer was one out of twelve, the only one that was out of control, the only one that was put on administrative leave, the only one who resigned, and the only one the chief of police admitted was operating beyond the bounds of his training.

And I'd be dead, and would have defended my child with my life, as any proper parent would.

Sure, and what if you were the only parent that child had? Would it be worth making them an orphan? I know how not knowing my mother or father feels like. Even if I knew my parent defended me with his/her life in a situation where I came out unscathed, it would still reap negative psychological benefits, such as guilt, along with the grief.

You don't seem to think of those things when you go rushing headlong into a dangerous situation. It's foolish. Observe the situation. Act accordingly, not impulsively.

ANY parent who cares for his child would do anything in his/her power to defend and protect that child. The police don't get a bye on assaulting my child simply because they are the police. Any other reaction is simply cowardice.

And? Why must race be applied to everything? Perhaps the white people were obeying orders to disperse. You can't make presuppositions on what you see in a 7 minute video.

Then why do you keep applying it?

First mention of race in this thread:
showing him using excessive force against a 14 year old bikini clad black girl,

First suggestion of racism in this thread:

Seriously, the guy fucked up, but not to the point where you feel compelled to twist this situation out of proportion, screaming "racism!" Now the man is receiving death threats.

Friggin' dishonest hypocrite.

Forum List

Back