🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Officer Casebolt resigns the force amid receiving death threats

If it had been my daughter who had been slammed to the ground in this aggressive manner, whether by the police or someone else, I'd have been all over him as well.

And you would be held criminally culpable for assaulting a police officer. Instant crime.

So you'll defend assault on a 14-year-old girl in order to protect the honor of police brutality.

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got your back.
And who doesn't.

Absolutely. No one should be treated as this young girl was treated. Period.

Right, and all I have to go off of is your word. Notice how all of the rhetoric, and all of the anger is focused on white cops doing bad things to black people. The news media would not have paid one iota of attention if the girl was white, and neither would any of us. It wouldn't be on the news. At all.

Really? Why were none of the white teens treated in this manner?

Thanks for making my point. Given that the majority of the participants were black, it is quite improbable that there was any racism involved. You sir, have made my argument crystal clear, along with the entire narrative. Cops are racist because oh, they want to be.

Dishonesty, all of it.

"The majority of the participants were black"?

Link?

How many white people do you see in the video? Other than the cops?

I counted at least 17, most of whom were white girls/women. It was hard to make a more accurate count as the video was too unsteady, but I believe there were a lot more than just the 17 I was able to count. What is clear is that none of those who were made to sit or were handcuffed were white.

Officer David Eric Casebolt has resigned the McKinney Police Department after 10 years of service. His resignation is due in part because of his actions at a pool party, showing him using excessive force against a 14 year old bikini clad black girl, and due to high amounts of death threats that are being issued against him, according to his attorney.

What cop wants to remain on the force when he has to fear for his life each time he goes on patrol? Who knows, there might be people out there looking for him, singling him out for death.Yes, what he did was excessive, but it didn't kill anyone.

Now remember, each time this happens, it only makes it harder on cops all across America to do their job. One day, they may just stop altogether.

The police officer whose video-recorded actions at a North Texas pool party have drawn national attention and comment has resigned from the police force.

Officer David Eric Casebolt resigned Tuesday from the McKinney Police Department after almost 10 years on the force. His resignation was confirmed by his attorney, Jane Bishkin of Dallas.

A viral video showed him pushing a bikini-clad girl to the ground on Friday and brandishing his gun at other black teens after he and other officers responded to complaints about the pool party at a community-owned McKinney swimming pool.

McKinney Police Chief Greg Conley had placed the 41-year-old former Texas state trooper on administrative leave after the incident.

Bishkin declined to say where Casebolt is now and said he had received death threats. The attorney said she would release more information at a news conference Wednesday.

Texas police officer seen pushing teen to ground in controversial video resigns Fox News
I'm just glad he didn't kill that little girl when she was screaming for her Mama. Aren't you?

Texas-Pool-Party.jpg

One knee on her neck and one on the small of her back. What did she weight? 90 pounds?

Just so you know, most dangerous demonstrators don't go out looking for trouble barefoot and in a two piece while screaming for mama.

Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.
Yep... his bosses threw him under the bus... something that the rest of the department is likely to remember and begrudge.

Those bosses should probably stay behind their desks now.

Never can tell when you're gonna get into a tight spot and need to count on your troops for your own life.

"Yeah, Mister Internal Affairs Investigator, I did all I could, to save the Chief, but the Bad Guys got to him first. Dear me. What a tragedy. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Just can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong, huh? :itsok:

Are we not supposed to care about this case b/c she wasn't kicked or beaten to death? Not hardly.

Is she dead? Was she visibly injured? No.

You only care when the person in question is black, and the officer is white. This is the whole damned, pattern. You only express concern for what the officer does when he is doing it only to a black person.

Let me ask you this.

Would you have said anything if the girl was white? Answer me honestly.

I see we've reached the part of the thread where you assign me a position I've never taken and then try to force me to defend said position? Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Trust and believe, I would be just as angry if this girl was white. The officer acted poorly and now has to suffer the consequences of his actions. Apparently you feel he shouldn't have to face any b/c she wasn't beaten or kicked to death.

Right, and all I have to go off of is your word. Notice how all of the rhetoric, and all of the anger is focused on white cops doing bad things to black people. The news media would not have paid one iota of attention if the girl was white, and neither would any of us. It wouldn't be on the news. At all.

Erm, are you saying that you believe that this girl should have received this rough treatment?

Chances are Fox News would've gone berzerk if the girl was white.

You have no reason to think that the "majority" of kids involved in the pool party were black.

I do.

I watched the video too, and I see one or two white people for at least fice other black people.

According to a number of reports, there were more than a hundred people at the party.

Do you think that a sample of 7 people is representative of the party as a whole - particularly when various people have reported that the cops basically ignored the white kids there are only hassled the black ones?

Casebolt resigned because his bosses sat him down with Internal Affairs and showed all the possible charges that he could face, should he choose not to resign.
Yep... his bosses threw him under the bus... something that the rest of the department is likely to remember and begrudge.

Those bosses should probably stay behind their desks now.

Never can tell when you're gonna get into a tight spot and need to count on your troops for your own life.

"Yeah, Mister Internal Affairs Investigator, I did all I could, to save the Chief, but the Bad Guys got to him first. Dear me. What a tragedy. Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Just can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong, huh? :itsok:
Whatever for?

I can't think of a thing I've said on the subject in the past 24 hours or so that was incorrect or out of line or patently erroneous.

Hell, I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong, and have done it around here often enough over time.

No biggie.

Chances are Fox News would've gone berzerk if the girl was white.
Give them a chance, they could still go berserk: Dangerous two piece barefoot teen wildly screaming mama attacks officer's knees with back and back of neck. He thought she was threatening his mama.

And you know this how?...
Hey genius......Is it your contention that the cops should simply ignore these calls for service and let the citizens handle it themselves?
Every time the police try do quell these disturbances, you lefties have a category 5 freak out.
How long do you believe its going to be before the cops just stop responding to these things?
Suppose this happens in your front yard? And the cops just don't come because they don't want the liability and bullshit that may come along with it?.....
Better be careful what you wish for.
You are going to push people into doing their own street justice. Then your side will be in a world of shit.

Not only a poor speculation fallacy but an insane one.

Check that video I linked back in post 9. Seems like all of them are on the news. At all. And that compilation isn't about "race" at all.

Your attempt to make this a "boo hoo, they're playing the race card" issue is a pathetic attempt at deflection.

Grow up.

Erm, are you saying that you believe that this girl should have received this rough treatment?
Was she repeatedly ordered to disengage and to leave the area?

Did she repeated refuse to do so?

Did her refusals and collateral taunting of the police officers constitute an escalation to the point of Detention?

Did she resist Detention?

Are police officers authorized to subdue by force, those who resist detention?

Officer BooBoo should not have drawn his weapon, period.

End of story.

It is my sincere hope that one day you require the assistance of law enforcement and they ignore you and let you go it alone.
Officers, as my brother in law found out, are not above the law and not above correction, serious correction.

If you are going to be a police officer, you have to follow the law.

If it had been my daughter who had been slammed to the ground in this aggressive manner, whether by the police or someone else, I'd have been all over him as well.

And you would be held criminally culpable for assaulting a police officer. Instant crime.

So you'll defend assault on a 14-year-old girl in order to protect the honor of police brutality.

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got your back.
And who doesn't.
You? Have someone's back? I'm sure.

Are we not supposed to care about this case b/c she wasn't kicked or beaten to death? Not hardly.

Is she dead? Was she visibly injured? No.

You only care when the person in question is black, and the officer is white. This is the whole damned, pattern. You only express concern for what the officer does when he is doing it only to a black person.

Let me ask you this.

Would you have said anything if the girl was white? Answer me honestly.

I see we've reached the part of the thread where you assign me a position I've never taken and then try to force me to defend said position? Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Trust and believe, I would be just as angry if this girl was white. The officer acted poorly and now has to suffer the consequences of his actions. Apparently you feel he shouldn't have to face any b/c she wasn't beaten or kicked to death.

A buddy of mine and his best friend (both of whom are white) both got drunk watching a game in his back yard one fine Sunday. They got into an argument over the game, and it came to blows, but wasn't really a serious fight. They had done this before. A neighbor called the police, the station being just down the street. The police arrived within about a minute and proceeded to beat them to a pulp with their night sticks. They beat my friend so badly that he crawled under his car to get away from them. He ended up in the hospital for a month with a broken jaw and cheek bone, a broken arm and broken ribs. Now, admittedly, the behavior of these guys was pretty bad, and they deserved to get arrested. But to beat them so brutally? Was that justified? I don't believe it was.

Forum List

Back